This guy went to the Greensboro Trump rally and live tweeted his experience. It's being picked up by the media now

This guy went to the Greensboro Trump rally and live tweeted his experience. It's being picked up by the media now.

storify.com/case_face/a-trump-rally-in-greensboro-anger-in-here-is-palpa

Any anons who were at this rally care to verify if this guy's account is accurate?

I'd disregard it as complete propaganda but unlike the MSM I'd like to hear what alternate sources have to say about this first.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JYSexton
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Greensboro, NC?

Because that town is a liberal-infested shithole.

>t. superior SC resident

Don't know exactly. It was last night's rally.

Seems like a faggot

>nu-male cuck

Some cuck who voluntarily doxxes himself in 2016

sounds like a live "that happened.jpg" story

even if any of it were true, who cares? guy is being a fucking melodramatic hyperbolic faggot, those clearly weren't his type of people, maybe he'd have more fun jazz handing at a feminist speech instead, or watching his wife get fucked by Tyrone

>Salty cuck goes to a rally to trigger himself

And I hate Barney Sandals; doesn't mean that I go around pestering him though.

>nu-male
>narcissist

Chuck it in the bin

Lel.

i was afraaaaaid guuuuuuys ahhhhhhh

I'm aware he's a cuck. I just want to know if the rally last night was as charged as he's trying to make it out to be, or more so than normally.

Just read this, holy fuck Trump rallies are fun.

>the crowd chanting "build that wall" reminded me of Hitler's nuremberg rally
top kek, these people are delusional

I doubt it, sounds way too much like omg guise trump is literally hitler and they are dumb fascists.

People are pretty mad that a muzzie walk into one of our gay bars and killed 50 people. Gay or not those are our people and Americans can go clubbing without some religious zealot killing them.

Yes people are mad

Calm down

Now you seem like a faggot

everything he's tweeting sounds like a huffpo stereotype, he's lying out of his ass, he has no proof

I just want to hear from people who were there and learn the facts that the liberal MSM doesn't even care to consider.

honestly sounds about right

t. live in nc

''Trump has to be defeated but I don't know how you stamp out all this hate and cruelty.''

This really struck me hard. I know Trump won't win the election but the amount of people that blindly hate, it just won't change overnight. I just hope that in 50 years the current milennials with more open mind will be old enough to see it from 2 sides. Hope they get outnumbered real fast and become that small racist group.

this is his twitter, right now it's an echo chamber of #nevertrump and hillary supporters

twitter.com/JYSexton

>has a smartphone
>instead of recording for evidence, he simply tweets every 2 minutes
yeah nah you're a commie cuck

I wasn't at the rally but people want blood. Last time this happened we invaded two countries..There is a feeling of blue balls everywhere.

You don't kill Americans living the dream. Keep your bullshit in the country you came from

>Suv blaring I Am A Real American, waving Trump hats and flipping off homeless and car with Mexican flag. What reality is this
That is the funniest imagery I can imagine.

Oh the horror some people had a fun time and said naughty things. Boo hoo. I'm guessing this NuMale didn't care when the Latinos counter-protesting ranted about how they wanted to send Whitey back to Europe.

>pussy bitch nitpicking everything
>No actual arguments
>Just a Liberal middle class faggot larping as some kind of snob aristocrat.... Again

Nothing to see here folks. Just an average leftist loser, pretending he's come down from Buckingham place to the rabble.

Funny when you consider these are suppose to be the champions of "Blacklives Matter" and other "ghetto culture" teir groups.

>i just got told i don't "look right"
kek. True on many levels.

Fuck off back to rebbit and take your marxist buzzwords with you faggot

>tfw currently watching this blow up on twitter
>no one asking basic questions