And so it begins

And so it begins....

What begins? Looks like it ended right there.

FCUKING HATE THIS PIECE OF SHIT KENDRICK LAMAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing begins loser go back go pol

Remember kids journalist aren't people.

Why should I care about this

And?

Wait I thought he was supposed to say something like "fuck Trump"
Why didn't the angry black manlet say anything

It’s the beginning of pitchfork crucifying Kendrick. They tried after tpab and his respectability politics, but this article is an attempt to light a fire.

>Sup Forums

Shut the fuck up dumbass.

Because he is a racist nazi.

Uncle Kendrick loves the massa

Pitchfork can’t turn anybody off Kendrick, that’s way beyond their power level

lol what an asshole, not calling out a president and instead doing what he was there to do and play a concert. what a cuck amirite boys?

So he's doing the exact opposite of what Eminem's doing by just ignoring the clown like he should?

Earnestly, I only give so much of a shit. But in a perfect world, he would have performed King Kunta and just stared at him the whole time. That would have been fun. This is just the same shit.

Has Kendrick even explictly called Trump out before?

Also, fuck the losers who wanted him to do this. I don't care what you think about Trump, Kendrick did what he was supposed to do, perform. Fuck people who think everything has to be a political statement.

wait, this is supposed to be a negative on him? I figured it was like "oh man he didn't even acknowledge the fucking President was there." Is this seriously being portrayed as a negative? Archive of the article?

Has it ever occurred to anyone that maybe this young colored gentleman likes our President?

Hes a puppet like the rest of them. He has no personsality, kendrick only exists to make jews money and keep humans enslaved to them.

i mean, he has called trump a "chump" in the past, but that's about it. kendrick isn't retarded, so he actually articulates his opinons in creative ways through music rather than just yelling "AYY FUCK DRUMPF ORANGE SMALL HAND UGLY FUCK!!!!!"

He should

I DON'T CARE

how dare he fucking house nigger

What relevance does King Kunta have to Trump? When has Trump ever even said or done anything racist towards black people? He's probably the blackest president ever.

>He's probably the blackest president ever
Obama BTFO

Watch kendrick not say something

this really qualifies as journalism?

yeah, in the heart part 4 he says "donald trump is a chump, know how we feel punk" but thats it as far as my knowledge goes

mate please....

they are trying sooo hard and trump keeps winning lmao!

/our guys/

>I CAN TELL I DON'T LIKE DRUMPFY INSIDE MY DNA

Kendrick couldn't win in that situation, at least he didn't say anything stupid.

Im trying to imagine 90s pitchfork publishing an article like this. Seriously what is with all the race-baiting by the current version of Pitchfork? Isnt this pretty much implying that Kendrick is an uncle tom?

>Kendrick Lamar doesn't address person who isn't there

>something didnt happen

how is that news

If you think this is bad they've been talking about the six million for 70 years

I bet he thinks 2017 was a good year.

Not an argument

How was it not? Sure, the rape allegations, but I'd take that over the Election, multiple celebrity deaths, YouTube Drama, and life becoming more stuffy and disgusting.

kek

>Play with him, bitch you better off voting for Donald Trump
>I’m yelling Mr. Kanye West for president
BLACK FRIDAY

other than this song and the part 4 he hasn't really talked about trump

>Celebrity deaths
America was a mistake

>Didn't listen to XXX.

>Journalism covers what he didn't do.

That's called "bullshitting".

>Director of Black Panther is friends with Kendrick
>Wants Kendrick to make an album inspired by/for his Black Panther film
>Marvel approves. Disney approves.
>Disney owned ESPN shows Kendrick's performance at the game, which was only because of his relationship with Marvel and because Marvel shoots its films almost exclusively in Atlanta
>Trump is also at game
>Kendrick doesn't ever bring him up
>The head of Marvel (not Marvel Studios) but Marvel and one of Disney's biggest shareholders, is best friends with Donald Trump, and his wife is on some Trump committee

>Makes ya ponder

ALL OF THIS.

I have the hypothesis Kendrick is a hardcore Hotep with little patience for white liberals, he can see through their Yakub bullshit, Trump might be a white Devil but at least he's honest about it. Farrakhan supported Trump because he knows this is the endtimes and America has to go under, the sooner, the better.

why doesn't p4k research their stories as well as user shitposters?

Awfully hot...

>In April 2017, Perlmutter was categorized by The New York Times as one of the "Clubgoers" among twenty people whom President Trump consults "outside the White House gates". He "has been informally advising ... on veterans issues [and] ... has been a presence" at Mar-a-Lago, according to the account.[18]
Is Kendrick a sellout?!

Music journalists are not much better than game journalists. All you have to do is see coverage of someone more obscure.

>makes an album about how selling out to da whit man is bad
>proceeds to sell out to da whit man

ALWAYS KNEW THAT NIGGA WAS A SHILL. LINING UP PEPSI COMMERCIALS NOW.

>
>Hes a puppet like the rest of them. He has no personsality, trump only exists to make jews money and keep humans enslaved to them.
ftfy

kendrick is an industry plant. look within your heart, you know it to be true

Hehe i never listen to nigger tunes

That's not true at all though, Kendrick champions knowledge, helping his own community, and financial freedom... That sounds like something your pretend boogeymen would rather not have expressed to millions of his listeners.

>someone who regularly admits to having killed someone
>an industry plant

I dont think you know how business works

The Alt-Left start attacking a niggers now
Lmao

>hurr durr pitchfork represents all journalists

>implying mainstream journalism isn't trash these days
Don't even pretend like you weren't taking up for them in general.

Thts not nce

I am a journalist you retard

most journalism is absolutely fucking fine when you live outside the profession it's difficult to understand why it's important, not to mention the fact that you miss most of the important journalism

>i am a journalist
I'm sorry for your loss

>I am a journalist you retard
Lel, stopped reading there. Go back to Fader.

>"Watch"
...watch him do nothing? What did they mean by this?

This is literally an article about nothing happen. There's no story here. The article is about Kendrick NOT acknowledging Donald Trump. It's about a thing that didn't happen. It's literally a story about nothing, I can't fathom how dumb this is.

sorry your conception of my profession is so warped that you blindly believe that all journalists are boogeymen

you're totally unreasonable people

I see what you did there! You went from journalists to mainstream journalism! We call it: moving of the goalpost!

This. They may as well report there WASN'T a nuclear strike during the game.

No, I'm pretty reasonable.

You people endlessly consume this shit, that is pretty much what this site is: repeating what you found on more reputable sites. But then you put on a thick cloak of irony to protect yourself from how much you are dependant on journalists for your entire worldview.

shitposting on Sup Forums isn't journalism

And? Who gives a fucking shit he's there to play music not suck off some LA or DC stooges unless there's some stupid customary thing that you have to salute the President for some retarded reason.

Lolwut

prove it by growing up
it can be

My reasonability allows me to see journalists as now very good and reliable anymore. Even before the election(although that just made me think all journalists were bad instead of just entertainment ones), just based off a specific band I know everything about, the coverage of them is literally ALWAYS piss poor. Journalists are so basic in how deep they go. I obviously think there are some still very professional ones out there but generally, no, I think they're trash.

You're all gonna have to do better and go back to having integrity instead of conforming to trends and clicks and generally low effort/research.

>tells others to grow up
>i shitpost on Sup Forums professionally
user...

I wasn't the same person. And obviously when you're talking about a group you're speaking about the majority, not literally everyone in it. How dumb is this post.

everyone itt should watch hypernormalisation by adam curtis up until the 2016 elections bit

>I am a journalist
So you don't do a goddamn thing?

Maybe it's just me, but I thought they were trying to make out that Kendrick was slighting Trump by not acknowledging him at all rather than them turning on him for it.

>most journalism is absolutely fucking fine

In the words of Nasir Jones Negro please.

The left get mad at people for not attacking Trump, look at Jimmy Fallon.

I can see why you would be averse to a lot of mainstream journalism, but I think you've been shown far too many political thinkpieces, and you haven't been reading the right papers.

My favourite paper for instance is the Times, they're Murdoch owned but they're still totally separate from any political backing or endorsement.

You have to understand that most journalism is local, and that journalism is still a business, and it's up to journalists to do whatever they can in order to sell their stories. That kind of HuffPost, BuzzFeed, Slate, etc. is the absolute nadir of journalism, however they are still respected because of how popular they are with idiots.

Basically - in a nutshell don't blame the journalism, because there is plenty of good journalism out there, blame the stuff you read, and if you think that something that someone wrote is bullshit, do what I do, get on twitter and call them out for it, if enough people agree - it seriously puts them in their place and they usually refrain from spouting shit again.

lmao that was a joke, I just do this in my spare time
well, I write and stuff
how often do you read your local paper?

>My favourite paper for instance is the Times, they're Murdoch owned but they're still totally separate from any political backing or endorsement.
Imagine being this far gone to denial: a Murdoch-backed major publication is completely sans political backing and endorsement? Are you serious?

You're one of those milquetoast, dimwit yuppie types, aren't you? I mean the truth of this charge is evinced in you still having a "favorite paper" in 2018.

I'm sure you've heard that one saying about how you read about something in the paper you're very knowledgeable about and it's very inaccurate, then you turn the page and read about something else you don't know much about and believe it blindly. That's kind of what happened to me. I used to be very into politics years ago and journalism was still fire. I read it all, but I mostly preferred less opinionated news and centrist. That being said it was that specific band's coverage that made me lose faith in music journalism, and the subsequent absolute state of current political journalism.

So you don't do anything

>how often do you read your local paper?
How do you not see how compromised your profession is when you start off your defense at a grassroots level? You're basically co-signing the need for a complete overhaul when you do this.

Of course the Times is no different and has shown support for various different governments however they're much further detached from their Murdoch counterparts even you have to admit that.

You must not be keeping up. In this upside down world we are living in if you don’t attack someone that means you support them.

I wrote my dissertation on the increasing politicisation of music journalism

Ah, pardon me. I thought you wanted a discussion.
How is the profession compromised, nobody is forcing you to read things that don't concern you.

Basically you've been reading things that make you a fucking idiot and apparently it's journalism's fault.

It's like listening to shit music and saying "oh fuck all those musicians, shouldn't they stop producing shit music"

>My favourite paper for instance is the Times
>they're still totally separate from any political backing or endorsement.

>Of course the Times is no different and has shown support for various different governments

Are you mentally deficient in some way? How does your mind work?

My point was that it's not a "Murdoch points the finger and what he says goes", it's far removed from the Sun and it's ilk

>it's ilk
>it's
JOURNALISM YES

>How is the profession compromised, nobody is forcing you to read things that don't concern you.
Wow what a laughable cop out. You clowns are responsible for completely controlling the discourse of the vox populi and you use your power to keep them chasing manufactured phantoms; useless wedge issues and empty symptoms of a greater problem, meanwhile matters more closely linked to the REAL issues that are fucking all of them over, regardless of political affiliation - like fractional reserve banking and fiat currency - will never get touched by any so-called "journalist". Because you aren't allowed to touch it.

>regulating punctuation on Sup Forums

jesus

Maybe he was talking about musicians who died in 2016 such as Leonard Cohen or Bowie. I mean if you grow up with their stuff and are really passionated it hurts.

2 SCOOPS?
2 SIPS?
2 TERMS?