Only correct answer.

>implying 3 is any good
No way fag

Also switch R1 and 7

VII was shit tho.

and everything after it is even worse

Yes but nostalgia makes it better.

V > IV > VI > R1 > VII > III > I > II

Still mad about that fucking starkiller base. Why didn't they make something else than even bigger fucking gun?

>Dogshit worse than syphilis

Come on now.

III should be higher because of dank menes.

>VII > VI
>rehash is better than an original movie
Opinion discarded

Objectively correct ranking, but memers, contrarians and pseudointellectuals will still try to pretend otherwise

because the First Order is a bunch of idiot manchildren desperately clinging to the legacy of the Empire in order to feel better about themselves, and they believe that in order to properly be a successor state to the Empire they need a BIGGERER AND BETTERER death star because star wars villains are expected to have increasingly escalating superweapons

>7 above R1
faggot shit

Dogshit>All of Star Wars

>TFA over R1

Naw

>VII > VI

Kill yourself

>all these reddit tourists that don't have TFA in dead last

you're not fooling anyone

they gotta follow what RLM, ScreenJunkies and Collider say

the prequels are dogshit and amount of memes can save your shitty bait/opinion

>First Order is a bunch of idiot manchildren desperately clinging to the legacy of the Empire
This is so true. The film is fanboism on so many levels it's making my head explode.

V > IV > VI=R1 > III > I > VII > Herslag in II > Rest of II

>he thinks that being contrarian makes him a 4chinner

V>IV>VI>III>RO>VII>I>II

V>IV>VI>RO>III>VII>I>II

We all agree right?

The Force Awakens is a Star Wars movie about Star Wars and its effect on our culture by projecting its influence onto the actual Star Wars universe; ostensibly, the plot is about what the Star Wars means to the generation that followed

of course, memers were either too stupid to get it or they refuse to engage with the material. JJ made a movie too smart for them and it's easier to just say "REHASH! DISNEY JEWS!" than to understand

>JJ Abrams
>Smart

lel

Replace III with I and It'll be perfect

No way it's as bad as episode I and II those two are steaming piles of shit.

Ebin meme

>got told
>posts reaction haha face
the butthurt is real

It is. No contest.

This is very correct

No. The only correct order is V > IV > R1 > VII > VI > I > III > II

>Return of the Jedi worse than Star Wars: Blacked

This is ridiculous. It's obviously worse to have syphilis than it is to step in dog shit.

>force awakens
>good
lmao

>implying Return of the Jedi wasn't Star Wars: Blacked

That's incorrect.

In actuality it was because they wanted to recreate or rehash the original film as much as possible to play it safe and avoid any sort of criticism for maximum cash.

felicity has such a cute little monkey face

>Implying casting the gorilla from Planet of the Apes and Ghostbusters in Episode VII wasn't the turning point for the series

it wouldn't have worked commercially but artistically, the disney franchise should have started from scratch with Rogue one and made TFA a remake of a new hope (without the fan service)

Racists are dumber than niggers.

Tell me more Ceasar

>le disney made it so automatically the movie means nothing

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that the """sith lord""" of the movie is an angsty little school shooter tier faggot who latched onto the legend of Darth Vader to make up for his own self-loating

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that the chief general of the First Order is a 27 year old prissy faggot who looks like he put on Grandpa's SS uniform and waves his arms around and SCREAMS REAL LOUDLY to an audience that is indoctrinated to do nothing but applaud him

nope, nothing means anything, films are just vapid memes with no substance, art is useless and to derive meaning from it is stupid

protip: TFA was written by the guy who wrote ESB, give it a little credit

5>6>4>R1>>>1>2

That would have been fucking gay user. Don't suggest gay things here.

> 6>4
> 7>R1

Why are you wrong?
5 > 4 > R1 > 7 > 6 > 1 > 3 > 2

Correct Order:

5>4>6>3>R1>8>powergap>1>2>shit>7

Neither are you

worst taste yet

> 3>R1

Perfect

Come back when you stop letting teenage angst and videogame shit cloud your judgment

Nah
it would have been real kino if they had drawn a line after all previous star wars films, prequels and even empire. pretend they don't exist. then do what I said. TFA to follow Rogue one being a proper remake instead of just imitating and cashing in with even bigger set pieces

the fucking most stupid unbelievable thing about the whole franchise now is that they did a copy of ANH without making it a remake. it doesn't fit at all. At least the prequels fit with the rest of these story. How do you explain that the exact same thing happened

Jesus christ this board has shit taste.

>TFA higher than R1
>TFA higher than ROTJ

V > IV > VI

>samefagging disneyshill

RoTJ is seriously dumb. Yall criticize TFA for bringing back the death star but this is where it starts. Endor is super slow with flying C3PO, Awkward Leia and Luke dialouge, and not to mention the Ewoks. Tatooine is the only fun interesting part of the movie.

Embarrassing. Literally kys and don't bother with the I was pretending to be retarded shtick

R1 > IV > V
Only trilogy.

nice shop

>At least the prequels fit with the rest of these story

Are you fucking kidding me? Darth Vader retroactively being made space jesus makes sense? Random bounty hunter working for Jabba being the template for the entire Clone Wars makes sense to you? It makes more sense in TFA because, as mentioned, the First Order is deliberately clinging to the legacy of the Empire and trying to imitate them. Rey fantasizes about joining the Rebellion because she heard the stories about Luke Skywalker growing up. Star Wars is important to these characters, just as it is to the people in our world.

Darth Vader being Space Jesus because he'd grow up to be Darth Vader 30 years later is what's retarded.

Rogue one was shit

IS THAT KANJICLUB?

>Yall

stopped reading right there.

How much are disney paying you? and can i get in on it?

Shit damage control, bub.

V > IV > R1 > VI > VII > III > I > II

That was the story from the start. Anakin's corruption parallels empire's rise to power etc. done badly. but it at least is a story and connects to the originals.

How does TFA connect to anything when it's just a carbon copy of ANH except more stupid and bombastic

>destroy 1 planet
>haha make it 7 planets

>death star
>haha make it an even bigger death star

>don't refute the argument
>just call him a shill!

Sad.

Return of the Jedi was mediocre

V > IV > I > III > VI > II > VII

haven't seen rogue one yet but presumably it'll be slightly better than TFA

>Ranking any movie ever made below Attack of the Clones.

Nobody gives two shits about what happens before EP4. Dumb soulless Clones fighting dumb soulless Robots is boring and uninspired.

V > 4 >> R1 > VI >> 3 > VII >> 1 > 2

Objective ranking.

Revenge of the sith was better than phantom

why mix roman numerals and arabic?

DAE LE PREQUELS BAD? I SAW MR PLINKETT REVIEWS ROFL SO FUNNY :DDDDD

it's mostly palpatine playing politics and anakin battle ambition which is a basis for the story.
I'm not going to argue quality.
Just that it's a story from beginning to end. Chapter 1 to Chapter 6. then out of the blue Chapter 7 is Chapter 4 repeating in an even more ridiculous manner. Imagine reading a book like that

I was asking myself the same thing. Obviously my autism spiked when I wrote that.

>that "look at our strong female lead" R1 poster
still better than TFA tho

V > R1 > IV > VI > VII > III > AIDS > I > CANCER > II

3 > 4 > 5 > 6 > R1 > 1 > 2 > 7

So just Rogue One?
Nostalgia? It's a year old.

This is the right one.

no

fucking kill yourself

Is this an Inside Llewyn Davis thing?

VI > V > IV > III > RO > I > II > VII
this is objectively correct

the prequels are reddít and i can prove it.

no

back to r e d d i t with the other ' le prequels bad :DDD' children

yes

this movie was awful, a 6 at best, I was so disconnected I had to ask where the fuck where they gong at some point?