liveleak.com/view?i=e02_1465901527
youtube.com/watch?v=7CHct5L-YjM
youtube.com/watch?v=mlJx7YV0ICM
youtube.com/watch?v=Jnje59NdJPk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sup Forums is never right

Liveleak link: liveleak.com/view?i=e02_1465901527

Did he actually die?

I've bashed my face into concrete before and I'm doing great, I don't get how two punches to the head could have taken somebody out like that.

Why would you ever get close to people like this, they're not asians or Indians or other people you can talk to.

You'd want to carry a gun and have the car separating the two of you so if he runs you can move and draw on him, preferably have it as far out as you legally can before being potentially rushed.

Some people are fucking retards and only understand strength.

He either went into a coma or died.

>one American less

and nothing of value was lost

When America finally becomes a pure nigger nation, they will stagnate so hard, they will never be able to get involved in world politics anymore.

Actually looking forward to this.

He got knock twice in the head and them smacked the back of his head right against the concrete. That much blood and the color of it,means that he, at the minimum,

God fucking dammit. At the minimum he has a fractured skull and some brain hemorrhaging. Nigga probably died or is in a coma unless someone got him to a hospital right away.

What the hell, that nigger cant even punch properly. Look at him attacking the old man. Those swings are ridiculous.

I mean I've straight ran my head into concrete and all kinds of shit before.

I've also been in plenty of fights. I think it might actually be that he got punched in the nose and it rammed the cartilage into his brain.

>liveleak.com/view?i=e02_1465901527
>the piss leak

>t. Abdul bin Turkey al Nusra Front

Fuck off.

Ive actually begun to conceal carry a kukri on a daily basis now

That video is basically Sup Forums in a fight.

well... he pissed his self

RIP

seriously, he's dead

what fight

the guy was fucking done before the video started

soon all people will realize the uncivility the ghetto and blacks have become, i really don't understand why they don't go back to home land, africa they can easily colonize and make everything they want anything africa has tv internet, we can give it to them if they like. Its kinda dumb they ruin everything and when they have it its gone because they are retarded enough to let it disappear.

"Nugguh! nugguh! nuhgguh!"

>mindlessly attacks everybody near him

No wonder the cops fucking waste them, people that do this are not worth risking your life on and are just dangers to useful members of society. He even goes the old guy. What a waste of flesh.

>MUH FIST

>be white american
>enable chimpout
another gorilla for the zoo

Can someone explain what happened here.
I don't understand american niggernese. It sounds like the niggers hit the guys car or something and then the dummy got out and got punched?

I have never seen a person die so easily? WTF is that guy's face made of that his eye instantly swelled like that?

>worrying about being assaulted in Singapore

watch after the second punch. cracks the back of his head against the ground. Fact that he has one eye open and can't see shit suggest he brain-dead.

Na, he hit the concrete pretty hard with the back of the head in a fucked up angle. poor guy is done for. But dont get into a fiht when you are a skinny fat nerd, especially not with some coked up ripped monkey.

He is dead as fuck.

Never relax.

A day before this event happened the African-American male without the shirt was being accused by the White-American victim that he stole something out of his car and went to ask about it.

Burger here confirming this.

He would still be alive if he had a gun.

his last words
>gimme my car

these nogs were robbing him..

>WTF is that guy's face made of that his eye instantly swelled like that?
bursted blood vessel

>trying desperately to get someone to respond

This.

The nigs fought over who got to keep his shit.

The one filming it ran.

it does look like he takes two breaths in the end?
looks alive but brain dead. absolute savages

>an Australian shitposting irl

Why get out of the car and get into a fist fight with a pack of niggers
Especially if you are some libcuck who doesn't work out and has a glass jaw

What?

at least he got to keep the car
kek

Why would he even approach niggers when he is a skinnyfat nerd unarmed? I wouldn't even advise you approach niggers even if you're ripped, we've all seen videos of them ganging up on white people who hold their own. The moral here is get a concealed carry license.

Dont you have a bull to prep?

I would always carry a gun as a american citizen.

Can't wait to not hear about this in the media.

If you watch the video closely, the dude falls even before the nog hits him again.
This happens often, if you're BTFO then stay down. Too many people try to get up only to fall again, this time cracking their noggin open. Just like this poor man.

Smacking the back of your head on concrete as you go down like that is a one way ticket. That kind of shit happens so much in Australia we had to introduce specific legislation for One-Punch deaths where there had been a fight, and one of the people involved died after getting KOed and hitting their head.

The skull simply isn't designed to handle an impact from behind.

Australia is a land of pussies. You hurt someones feelings online you're looking at prison.

i was thinking this too,when america is destroyed by niggers and Latinos Europe will finally be free

When I saw that, I knew for sure he was gone

face off against one, then count to 4 and swing right behind yourself
>chances are, you'll hit the one trying to suckerpunch you in the back of the head, the rest will run away thinking you're a voodoo wizard
also, if you are Burger, take advantage of your CC and never relax

What kind of legislation did you introduce?

Stuff like this makes me doubt the US will ever be able to solve their problems with segregation. You will never be able to integrate people like that and you can't just shoot them so you're stuck like this forever.

Maybe it's your punishment for slavery?

You take your hand off your cock for five minutes and this is the best you can up with.

Honestly, kill yourself.

if that happens, and America is no more, who will safe you from the kebabination?
you will all be heads on spikes and your women will be burka'd breeding mares for the caliphate

.. damn, rest in peace.

>Nigga walked off like:
youtube.com/watch?v=7CHct5L-YjM

Mandatory jail time, but not under a charge of murder due to the fact that the vast majority of these deaths occur in circumstances when both the victim and the bear responsibility for the outcome.

Nope, it's punishment for letting fuckin' kikes into the government.

his leg gave way before the second punch already didn't it?

Yep, sign of concussion. Even without the nig hitting him again he would have fallen to his death.

It wasn't the punch that fucked him it was the back of his head hitting the concrete as he fell. He definitely has brain damage if he even survived from the way he hit his head. The nigger will end up doing time in prison.

>hear about this in the media
they wont report it

that's why i added not, because media does NOT report black on white crimes.

Except it was the United States that ended slavery. Going back even further, long before America got into the slave business, Africa was happily selling niggers to Muslims and the middle east for nearly 900 years before ol' whitey showed up.

What did you do to deserve a 5000% increase in rapes and being kicked out of your own homes to make way for people that never belonged in your country?

Kek, that nigger is wearing socks and sandals

If you're knocked out for longer than 15 seconds you definitely got some brain damage at least.

Dude def died

LMFAO enjoy getting arrested for possession of dangerous weapons faggot.

>b-but I can bring muh pen knife in the MRT

Fucking middle class cuckplebs always make me laugh.

Luckily i was born will my skull 2X as thick as the "normal" person's. I have taken many blows to the skull via car accidents, rocks, bricks, piano chairs and have never even had a concussion.

Remove niggers.

Even the more intelligent niggers should be for removing niggers.

Also, anyone know when/where this happened?

Could it be said that you're a bonehead? :^)

that means you have less space for brains tho

>Also, anyone know when/where this happened?
Orlando

This is why I haven't punched anybody in about 15 years no matter how angry I've been. There were plenty of times that I wanted to, and I've been in some altercations in that time, but I haven't actually punched anyone's head since I was a kid. There are people in prison right now for accidentally killing someone with a single punch. That shit scares the shit out of me.

The last time I actually hit someone in the face it was with my knee. His face exploded, blood everywhere, and he went down unconcious. I thought I accidentally did the special-forces death jab to the nose thing from movies and I just ran like 5 fucking miles home. It turned out I just busted his nose really bad and he lost a tooth or two

That's because you're brain damaged. If you punch someone in the right spot it can definitely kill them. Doesn't help that he passed out and fell head first on the ground.

you are now aware the guy and the older guy where together in the car and the guy with the camera and the one fighting and their friend where chasing the car and they said they would give em a ride and an arguement started.

>from the sounds of what they are saying.

These are just thrill-killers that film their murders and upload it to youtube.

>wurrlstar.

That whole channel is one giant red pill on niggers.

I watch all his vids but man it's tough not to want to take some action.

He lost bladder control, he's fucking dead.

> it was with my knee. His face exploded, blood everywhere, and he went down unconcious.

Teach me your ways.

Head injuries are a crapshoot

If you fall and hit your head wrong, its game over

bruh
ay this ain't good bruh
bruh
bruh
bruh
oh hell no
i'm leaving bruh
oh hell no i'm leaving
bruh
that nigga dead bruh
bruh
that nigga dead bruh
bruh he dead bruh

>implying america protects us from kebabs
>implying america is not pushing kebabs in our countries

fuck off d&c jew

I really want to see a liberal try to defend this animal-behavior, even though animal don't even act like this.

>Dirty niggers with ugly giant lips and massive noses act like a pack of ugly dogs and attack a beautiful, rare white angel.

Why are these niggers not lined up against a wall and sprayed with a hail of AR-15 gunfire?

Huh Americans? Why are you not out doing the same thing, lynching ugly packs of niggers or lone niggers and making them suffer and reminding them of their ugliness?

They laugh at you whilst they kill you and you do nothing.

Sort it out.

>that nigga dead bruh

These people are savages. They have no concept of decency or respect for human life, so why should we care about them?

>you can't just shoot them
Depends on the state.

>get your ass kicked a few times
>become desperate not to get your ass kicked anymore
>start fighting dirty and notice that everybody stops fucking with you

that's pretty much how anyone learns to fight

Sup Forums is almost always right, or at the very least, has been on a streak lately. And it is getting fucking depressing, to. I used to be a "liberal".

I used to sympathize with Jews. A couple of years here? I am now a very bitter man.

What the fuck, why are white people so brittle?
Why was he even there in the first place?

because hillary says so.

They'll just say it's a result of poverty or some other tiresome bullshit.

If this was the result of poverty, then why am I not out right now murdering a bunch of niggers and filming it for YouTube.

It said in the video that those niggers broke into his car the night before did you even watch it?

I don't know.

>Go get your camera and gun.

They've infiltrated society and pretend they're part of our tribe. Whites, unlike blacks, have a genetic predisposition to intro-societal peace.

Fuarckk.

I swear I'm so paranoid
Brb always have back to wall
Brb always scanning
Brb avoid drunk people
Brb avoid dindu

Brb get called racist

Tell the, if they grew up for a while in the Northern Territory they'd understand

Engaging them this way was reckless.

>black trash chimps out on white trash and accidentally kills him

and nothing of value was lost

youtube.com/watch?v=mlJx7YV0ICM

youtube.com/watch?v=Jnje59NdJPk

Every last cotton picking, giga lipped piece of black skinned scum in America should be cut open, burned alive and made an example of.

Then nuke Africa, for every one beautiful white angel that dies at the hands of the negroid filth.

1 million niggers must perish in retaliation!

DEATH TO THEM ALL!

yep

>Except it was the United States that ended slavery.
No it fucking wasn't you stupid yank nigger lover.

>goes to confront thugs
>doesn't bring a gun
He had it coming tbqh

Please god make the race war happen