Their blood is on your hands

Their blood is on your hands.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CmSXwV4IJAE
awarenessact.com/the-father-of-orlando-shooter-longtime-asset-to-the-cia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The audacity of these reality-denying motherfuckers.

>america
>white
>heterosexual

Jesus Christ how delusional are these fucking people?

>Their blood is on your hands.
Better get myself tested for HIV

Can you imagine how disappointed Muslim terrorists must be when Christians get credit for their hard work?

Kek

SAVAGE

This better be a shoop. I refuse to believe that anyone is this tactless or misinformed.

>1 post by this ID

>Democrat Muslim shoots a bunch of Democrat gays in a gun free zone with a weapon he was permitted to have because he was part of a security company
>This is Conservatives' fault

Daily reminder that Leftists are not only delusional liars, but also moral cowards who make excuses for homophobic mass murderers, and actively work to encourage that their acts of terrorism be repeated.

we need to go congo style on these people and cut their hands off so they stop pointing fingers at everyone

SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD
SAGE
DO NOT REPLY
I SAY AGAIN
SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD
SAGE
DO NOT REPLY

"Family values" conservatives never said to slaughter the gays en masse.

All my Facebook friends are saying this shit

Even the faggots.

"This isn't a time to blame Muslims, this is a time to blame our gun laws and homophobic life"

I shit you not

lel libs desperately wish they lived in the 90s still.

Very delusional. They love anyone who attacks Western Civilisation

Why do you think they hate Milo so much, even though he's gay? Its because he doesn't align with their narrative. They (Left) don't give a fuck about gay people, they never have. Its always been about authoritarian rule, and they'll ally with anyone who goes along with their views.

coolio, if the Muslims got this one, maybe they'll get the "don't come here" message too

Nobody shopped this into "Dear "peaceful" Islamic Imams:"?

Excellent. I was hoping to get some of the credit for killing 4 dozen faggots. The world is better place today

>by merely existing, I killed like fifty fags

Fucking cool, how do I do it again

Which begs the questions:

Why the fuck are you on FB?
What kind of shitty people do you call friends?

Thin the herd, Travis

You have slightly redeemed your people leaf. If only the digit's had been with you.

Wow. Just fucking wow.

I'm a mod of reddit and every fucking hour I have seen constant and persistent fucking Islamaphobic spam all over our site from piece of shit Drumpf supporters for hours now. They are blaming the entire shooting on the muslim community which is wrong. I asked where they're coming from and someone mentioned this place.

I cannot believe my fucking eyes, what the fuck is this place? Are you all being fucking ironic?

I seriously hope you assholes are being ironic because 95% of the posts I'm seeing here are blatant hate crimes. I've logged all of your IDs and am putting together a report for the police.

I'm shaking with kek, I cannot believe this place is allowed to even exist. I hope you all burn in fucking hell.

Stay the fuck away from my reddit. Please

Please God, if Trump loses, let there be war.

But he literally declared himself for ISIS. I don't know what to say anymore

>I don't want to make you a cake
>YOU INTOLERANT CHRISTIAN

>I don't want you to live
>You poor Muslim, look what these bigoted Christians made you do with their "family values"

>If you even speak out against anything that we want, then all violence committed against us is your fault!

Eat a dick. I'm not even against gay marriage in public courts in the name of marital benefits, I'm literally apathetic to it, but that fucking logic is infuriating. That's like saying:
>Dear "gun banning" liberals,
>The victims of the Paris attacks were your victims. The massacre was a culmination of the anti-gun violence you've been spreading for generations. We don't want your thoughts and prayers. We want you to stop spreading bigotry and intolerance towards your fellow Americans.

So I had to actually go and see if this was a real thing they posted
it was
holy shit the comments what the fuck, how long have they been living in an augmented reality?

why do you do it

Man they turn just about everything on the evil white men, do they

>1 POST BY THIS ID

Look, it's hard to understand when you've been taught all your life to hate gays by the pro-white, pro-christian media

it seems like this picture is really challenging your preconceived notions

>1 post by this ID
You faggot kike slider.

And this is a nigger & islam problem. Amazing how lib-kikes STILL blame white non-kikes when their pet shitskin snowflake savage voting blocks shit the house and mass murder one another.

Can someone post that picture with the terrorist and the liberal going something like:

"Im gonna kill u"
"Oh you're doing that because of your anger against war for oil"
"No u r infidel"
"Poor you I know better than you"

Can you send to us the report you have compiled before you send it to the police? We can help you in detecting what hate crimes and bigotry you might have missed on your cursory glance of this site.

The shooter was also gay. Whoever made that should kill themselves.

I don't know how I don't have that one saved, but enjoy this one.

Look at these brainwashed subhumans. A fucking muslim kills 50 gays and declares he does it for ISIS, they fucking blame christians for it.

Brainwashed empty headed liberal trash.

The same Department of Homeland """Security""" that's paying to have illegals delivered from the border to a bus stop says that doesn't count. :^)

That's the same company that the shooter worked for, but don't think about that too hard.

How badly is he going to gloat when Trump loses?

Okay

Turns out not only niggers are dindu nuffins.

>attacking family values alongside conservatism for a crime committed by a FUCKING DEMOCRAT

Never back down to these people.

Rebuke and mock their attempts at being on a moral high horse, when they're off it they are completely at a loss for what to do .

It will stay the same

Aw man the irony of ((((Occupy Democrats)))) attacking others for a shooting done BY A DEMOCRAT

My fucking sides

lol what a joke.
Every 2nd person in the media is gay.
A load of politicians are homos.
The entire steel industry is gay.
You couldnt throw a rock in a major city without (accidentally of course) hitting a faggot.

There is no bigotry and intolerance of gays, or if there is, it is so small as to be insignificant.

The problem is Islam.

what happened in orlando has nothing to do with """islam""", maybe it has to do with the ISIS sect, or wahabism, but not """islam"""

islam is not a monolithic entity

I wonder how many of their fathers are secretly relieved about their death.

It's like, a problem you thought will be with you for the rest of your life, popped out of existence over night. Gotta be a wonderful feeling.

I don't agree with them but

>Sup Forums user accusing someone else of living in an augmented reality

Glass houses and stones user, Sup Forums is just as delusional about other things

This?

what happened in jerusalem has nothing to do with """"christianity"""", maybe it has to do with the king of england, or france, but not """"christianity"""" Christianity is not a monolithic entity

No, it's one of those MS paint ones. Kind of similar to this one.

Sup Forums is addicted to uncomfortable truths desu

This isn't real, right?

What's the thought pattern (correct english?) to go from gay muslim afghani terrorist to white conservative male?

this is true as well

>chrisitans weren't fighting each other during medieval times

longer they deny reality more they gonna die? honestly who died in these terrorist attacks? mostly normies leftist degenerates, in paris too. and who got raped in germany? women, and women what? they support immigration by high numbers. its them who suffer.

Correct English.

These people are dedicated to the communist ideology, hook line and sinker. In reality they have a fundamental premise that white Christian men are bad. That is their basis of truth in this world. It's stupid, but that's who's in charge in America.

The existence of violent Islamic homophobia doesn't somehow erase the more casual homophobia of western Christians.

>occutard democrats
>fags killed by democrat
Wewlad

THEY WERE YOUR VICTIMS

YOU DID THIS

not the guy who shot them he's just a poor oppressed muslim

IT WAS YOU

gotta love libkike posts

THANK YOU!!!

Have this one in exchange.

conservatives might hate gays, but they won't kill them
that's what mudslimes do
the worst conservative christians have done to gays is not bake a cake for them
which apparently to these liberal cunts is worse

i'd say get rid of those friends, but that is not a solution.
solution is to red-pill them with reason and facts.

Okay so we can write off ISIS and this one shooting if we buy your bullshit.

How do you account for all the other terrorist acts committed in the name of Allah? Were none of those Muslims either? What about all the violence that occurs in the Middle East in general?

> youtube.com/watch?v=CmSXwV4IJAE
Thread's theme

>Its okay to critisize Islam, but only if you equally critisize Christizns and Jews too.

That guy who opened for a Ted Cruz rally did.

liberals are really running towards that civil war 2.0 thing eh? It's a shame only one side is armed.

that's not how you use "begging the question"

Omfg really?

I better wash my hands then, before I get HIV.

F A L S E F L A G
A
L
S
E
F
L
A
G

Is this how you dehumanize an enemy? I wouldn't lose a second of sleep if these useless fucks were put down.

also

>(((Goldberg)))

just leaving this normie here.

I've seen a lot of this shit on Facebook recently and am starting to look for property in the woods and off the grid.

I'm a libtard and even I agree that they were motivated by religion.

kekekekek

lel nice.

have this one.

Gunman wasn't gay.

>ideas spring forth from a nothing, they're just inherently evil

Nah. Just because someone is saying that the only reason they committed an Islamic terrorist act in the west it's because of their holy war and religious texts, it doesn't mean that the gulf war and the war on terror didn't help create the climate in which these notions flourish.

It might not be the main reason, but to deny it completely is reductive.

In the east the narrative is that the U.S. is actively fighting against k the religion of Islam itself as opposed to "the war on terror" or against ISIS. It's pretty easy to brainwash someone into committing atrocities when you tell them repeatedly for a nearly 15 years that the enemy is fighting your religion.

Friendly reminder that a 25 year old ISIS member would have been around 10 years old when the war on terror started. They've literally spent their formative years being taught to hate the west, with things like their uncle Rashid being killed to bolster this feeling.

I can't believe I used to respect the woman that posted this

OH SHIT

Let's just keep importing Muslims; it's not like Islamic law demands the execution of gays or anything.

I would just respond that one type of diversity was oppressing the other.

Most terrorists are home grown, just like Mateen. These guys were never the victims of the war on terror. They are westerners by birth. You're right that western involvement in the Middle East makes it easier to manipulate jihadists, but it's a terrible bullshit excuse for their actions.

Liberalism has evolved into essentially complex unfalsifiable casuistic apologia. They hold contradicting positions at the same time and when they are called out on it they will claim you are strawmanning them and when you call out people who make the other argument, they will claim you are likewise strawmanning them, making it impossible to argue against them in a coherent manner without them using some ad hoc bs to absolve themselves of the need to explain their logic. The only method to their madness is by understanding that their ideology is diametrically opposed to conservative, straight. white men and our culture and they will unscrupulously employ Alinskyite tactics to do so.

awarenessact.com/the-father-of-orlando-shooter-longtime-asset-to-the-cia/