That kid that never wore deodorant after PE

>that kid that never wore deodorant after PE

literally me

That kid that only had 1 pair of PE shirt and shorts and wears it everyday of the week

>having pe every day of the week
Nice shit school lmao

may I ask why?

>Calling it PE instead of gym class

What the hell is wrong with you guys

they mean the same thing, the real question is why does it bother you so much?

Autism

>PE
>not in athletics
lmoa

Playing a sport is completely different from the mandatory pe class

>that poor kid with a WWE T-shirt

That was me.

>tfw your natural smell is so bad your own parents tell you

>that Indian kid who always smelled of curry and never showered and his sweat during PE just enhanced the smell

Literally all of them. Do Indians not have a sense of smell? Or do they think that their smell is acceptable?

can you post the india copy pasta please?

>he didnt just sign up for online PE, and use his hours that he got from practices/games with his sports teams for his physical activity hours

Having that extra hour off every day was fucking awesome, I had a 2 or 3 hour lunch at least every other day in grades 10-12

>that kid with asthma
me

>that kid that never wore the sports uniform despite being the only requirement to pass the class
yup, that's me, I was lazy and truly didn't gave a fuck, in hindsight I wish I did

>that kid who got caught sucking dicks in the locker room

literally me

>that kid who was outrun by girls

>that kid who wasnt really all that athletic but somehow absolutely dominated at badminton

Didnt make sense then, doesn't make sense to me now. No one even made fun of him either, it was actually impressive, he'd even be shitting on teachers/kids in older grades

>That poor kid using a private school uniform in a public school

>the massive suffocating cloud of axe and deodorant in the locker room because the showers didn't work

In my elementary school the teachers were constantly telling us it was supposed to be called "PE or physical education" instead of gym class. Naturally this just made us call it gym class even more.

>that kid who left his clothes in his football locker for gym and his uniform in his gym locker

Literally every day

>badminton

Holly shit, you guys really are a chinese colony.

>that kid that wasn't good or bad at any sport, just avarage in all of them
Me

>that kid that never showered with us after pe, and eventually stopped coming to pe classes

our PE years would be separated into different units by sport we would do volleyball, floor hockey, football, soccer, track and field, badminton, basketball, dodgeball on fridays (the best days obv), etc

Basically every month was focused on a different sport, it wasn't like we just played badminton. I know that seems kind of strange coming from brazil, as your PE department's budget could probably only afford a single soccer ball and a patch of dirt you'd call a field, but the schools I went to could all afford the gear for lots of different things.

>that time I called my teacher "mom" and everyone laughed and shamed me

playing a sport gets you out of mandatory PE so you can take a joke of a class to hang out with qts

>that fat brown guy from kazakstan or whatever who you always made fun of in gym but was rich af and ended up being more popular than you and threw the graduation party you weren't invited to

Brazilian P.E. is much better. Football three times a month, and one time volley because some faggot wants it and goes cry to the teacher for it.

>that kid that tried hard to put on highlight reel plays but was actually shit

how is that much better? You'd only have PE once a week?

so you are basically confirming the 2nd part of his post

Turk?

Because we play football, the only sport that matter.

>Calling a literal physical education that doesn't always take place in a gym, playing often on football, volleyball or basketball fields instead "G Y M C L A S S"
Amerifats

and hows that working out?

>that time they introduced "dancing" to the curriculum for 2 weeks and you get paired up with a qt

I remember never doing anything in the health portion of pe where we stayes in a classroom. It was mostly just people coming in talking to the minorities about teen pregnancy and drugs.

>his school didn't have a full-sized basketball court that they used as a gymnasium

I bet your school didn't even have a pool, hockey rink or weight room either

the main gym at my old school was big enough to fit a soccer field into when the bleachers were back

Yes, only shitty private schools have those other shitty sports.

P.s. been real now. Brazilian PE usually focus in colective sports (football, volley, handball, basketball), but dance and running also makes part of the curricullum. The new president has really cut the country education funds, and his education reform wants to cut down PE time even more in favour of more technical public school.

sounds like shit m8

Thats because it is.

>that shy kid with no friends who stuck to being on his phone instead of playing with the rest of the class

>the kid who wore underwear/athletic shorts in the shower
lamo, small dick detected
>that teacher who always found an excuse to stick is his in the showers and lingered in the doorway for way too long
even he made fun of the kid wearing shorts

Me.

>tfw always smelt like shit in school
>family was poor and stupid british chavs so we always ate horrible food like mcdonalds and despite this couldn't afford hot showers
>was pretty fat as well but not super fat, just chubby
>lots of hurtful rumours at school about how poor my family was
>people used to make up stories about how I smelt bad because I had the plague from eating rats for sustenance
>used to call me 'Plaguey Pete'
>people would prick me with pins to try and 'pop my plague boils' even though it was just severe acne
>everyone used to call my sister a whore
>she was but still it was hurtful
>used to say that she was forced by my parents to have sex for money
>people used to spread a rumour that I beat my sister up because she wouldn't give 30 blowjobs a day to pay for my 30 cheeseburgers from mcdonalds
>people actually believed this shit
>tfw I was always the last picked at PE lessons
>nobody wanted a chubby plague victim on their teams
>when we played football they made me shine their shoes after

>>people used to spread a rumour that I beat my sister up because she wouldn't give 30 blowjobs a day to pay for my 30 cheeseburgers from mcdonalds

kek

>that super-athletic Mexican kid that looked like a 25 yr old man and didn't speak any English that used to run laps during lunch

for what purpose?

>used to call me 'Plaguey Pete'

>tfw found the deoderant that makes your sweaty armpit oder smell fantastic
What's her name Sup Forums?

>that man that bends over to pick something up and sweats a gallon of sweat
fuck my life. I'm barely fat.

You do it before, not after. Deodorant + sweat makes for a really stinky situation.

some literally autistic kid who was totally chubby and unathletic was unironically dominant at badminton in high school.

Like he could place it wherever, would have the most athletic teachers and kids running around the court.

>she wouldn't give 30 blowjobs a day to pay for my 30 cheeseburgers from mcdonalds

>that kid who changed alone in the bathroom stall

maybe we went to the same school because a fat literally autistic kid is the one I'm talking about. Although he was fat, not just chubby.

badminton is fun as fuck lad, youre missing out

>that kid who passed out in class after over exerting himself
I tried too hard to win the swim race and drank too much chlorine. Still won tho

>That kid who tried to run the 40 yard dash like the ninjas from Naruto

>be me
>first day of PE sophomore year
>getting our locker assignments
>the door on mine is kinda loose and has a little bit of give/leeway at the top and bottom even when the lock is in place but i don't think it's a big deal
>fast forward two days
>heading to PE class
>open my gym locker
>it's empty
>check the number
>yep, it's the right locker
>realize somebody literally pulled and yanked my gym clothes out of the little bit of leeway that i'd noticed earlier to steal them

of course they found out it was a nigger since he was dumb enough to actually wear the shorts i'd written my last name on a few days later. it was like his dozenth offense or something so i made a big stink about it and got him expelled.

>that kid who sprayed a whole can of deodorant into the changing room
That place was a gas chamber for anyone who had asthma

There was a really short, fat kid at my high school that always tried to hang out with all the cool/edgy upper class guys and they kept him around just to dick on him.

One day they made up a rumor that he liked to put peanut butter on his balls and make his dog lick it up. Literally just a fabricated, "took five minutes to think up" rumor, but it caught on like wildfire and everyone called the kid "peanut butter" all four years of high school. In fact, I knew him by nickname before I even learned his real name.

>Arab girl doesn't shave her legs

>be a 15 year old l
>still hadn't hit puberty yet
>our PE classes included all years so there were 17 year olds in it too
>since I hadn't hit puberty I didn't really know what big dicks looked like and I assumed it wasn't a big difference
>hit the showers after PE class
>my dick was like 1 inch and no pubes
>older lads had like 7 inchers
>even the other 15 year olds had pubes and were at least twice the size of mine
>everybody points and laughs at me
>run out crying and drop out of PE after getting a doctors note
>word spread around school about my penis
>was known as "Centimeter Peter" the rest of my school days
>didn't hit puberty until I was 20
>dick only grew 2 inches
>mfw I'm a 21 year old virgin with a 3 inch hard dick and was nicknamed "Centimeter Peter"

iktf bro

also stopped me getting in the army, even though I don't have it anymore

Did everyone here shower after PE class? I literally never once saw anybody using the showers in all my four years of high school, and I went to two different high schools.

I spent hours staring at those disgusting legs in amazement

>mile run day
>that one fat kid who finishes over a minute slower than everyone else
>that awkward feeling while we all stand there watching and waiting for him finish
>the gym teacher tries his hardest to be nice and congratulate him but sounds totally condescending

Literally me. My best mile time in high school was like 12:30.

Kids can be so cruel.

we literally just used them to spray people's bags and dry clothes

>that kid who didn't get nude with the other boys after PE to play cave explorer with the coach in the locker room

>playing soccer
>kids cant ball control for shit
>style everyone with 2 star FIFA skill moves
good times

u from winnipeg?

fucking lol

literally me but with basketball

probably helped that none of the other kids even knew the basics though

I had a school of about 1400 kids and we have 2 showers in our change room. No one used the showers either, despite lots of kids working out in the weight room all lunch hour.

I've been out of school for a while, do locker rooms still reek of Axe?

>that kid who used to change in the stalls
>that was me

i'd spent hours masturbating to those memories
sadly we had pe separated in high school

>basketball fields
I know English probably isn't your first language, but lol

So u fat lmao

>basketball fields

lol retard

I was skinnyfat. I changed in there because I didn't want anyone seeing my small dick

They always will senpai

Same here
At the end of the year of my freshman year I would spend every pe in the bathroom browsing Sup Forums I played basketball but we only played shit like badminton and indoor waffle ball in pe
No one ever showered at my school.

>That kid that would bring pizza to pe class and eat it during the warmup

They're still fucking gas chambers. Occasionally it got so bad that you could taste the little droplets of Axe in the air.

>that kid that tuck his gym shirt into his gym shorts

that was me

If you were on a sport team you didn't have gym in my school

>that kid that cleverly convinced the gym teacher to let us play football instead of Cooper tests
based

>that kid that brought a lighter and turned these into flamethrowers

Makes since for a fucking jew or proxyfag

same boat as you, senpai.

my 7th-grade gf loved when I wore Phoenix

>be 10-year-old skinnyfat
>last day of classes
>waiting outside for local tourist train to pick us up (it normally stops outside our school anyway)
>tiny girl is well-known to be fastest person in the class
>get challenged to a race to a tree about 50m away and back
>everyone rooting for tiny girl to win
>take off at start
>she gets a good lead
>I turn it on and actually try running
>touch tree and BTFO her on the way back
>erryone cheers
>feelsgoodman.gif
>boys > girls forever
>train comes to pick us up for scenic trip
>get to kiss my crush later on the train ride

>walk into gym class
>teacher has the scooters out

Same. That and floor hockey equipment.

>that kid with really small or really big nipples

I am not the only one here who as soon as he was in like 11th grade (back when went to highschool it was 13 years) started to skip as many gym classes as he could, right? I had football training 5 days a week, I fucking hated gym class at school and tried to skip it as often as possible. Either didn't go at all or pretended to feel sick.