Since I first watched Juno in 2008...

Since I first watched Juno in 2008, I have fantasized about anally penetrating Juno Macguff doggy style while she gives birth. Holding onto her huge round belly as it contorts and expands with each contraction. Grabbing her jiggling and milk squirting breasts. Feeling as the baby slowly empties from her womb. Thrusting in and out of her as her screaming intensifies. Feeling the head with my testicles and the bottom of my dick as it crowns. Busting my load just as she makes the final push, coating her ass and the baby in my semen. Holding her and the baby in my arms as she sleeps, exhausted from the agony of birth and the pleasure of the creampie I left inside of her.

Nice to know I'm not alone

Walk me through the logistics of penetrating Juno macguff from behind while she gives birth pls

XD

If you were inside her anally while she gave birth it would tear the thin bit of skin separating her vagina from her anus and you'd be fucking between the baby and the back of the anus.

My erection has intensified

thats a real long term fantasy

> saw this in theatre
> "friends" left early and had to watch alone
> crush was there coincidentally
>"did you enjoy it"
>"yes"
>"goodbye"

I could have been a contender

1. Ignore all medical advise of licensed OGBYNs
2. Take Juno to a remote location in the middle of fucking nowhere so her shrieks of pain don't arose the attention of the neighbors who would call the police on you
3. Either talk her into enduring this extremely painful experience or drug her to keep her from resisting
4. Lube up while she is in active labor
5.Insert penis into her anus during the fetal expulsion stage (also known as delivery or the pushing stage) and start thrusting in and out of her
6. Somehow avoid losing your boner to the thought of this
7. ???
8. Moneyshot
9. Hope you aren't arrested for kidnapping/rape with great bodily injury

That was probably OP's intent all along

Also, she and the baby would probably bleed to death and thus remove all witnesses to this heinous act.

Is it wrong to say I've always wanted to do this but to Anne Frank instead.

How do you know this?

Have you tried it?

>thin bit of skin separating her vagina from her anus

Its pretty thic tbqhwyf

>fucking Juno's ass as she pushes out a baby
>not fucking the baby as she's trying to push it out, pushing it back inside her with every thrust
pleb

It often tears during childbirth without the help of a thick throbbing penis

Most babies come out head first.

You wouldn't be fucking the baby, you'd just be poking it's head with your dick.

t. high school human biology

It's pretty common for women to tear from their v to their a during childbirth.

>Macguff
>guff

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

See The only definitely safe way to have sex during childbirth would be to have her blow you like in and hope she doesn't rip your dick off in frustration.

never heard of skullfucking?

and besides, is that really the issue you have with this fantasy scenario?

>Not anally penetrating Rutka Laskier while she gives birth

back to plebbit with you

>never heard of skullfucking?

Only in the Marine Corps

>and besides, is that really the issue you have with this fantasy scenario?

I mean, as long as both partners consent to it and accept the potential risks, not really.

t. Libertarian

Same, but to Meera Reed (aka Game of Thrones Anne Frank)

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

>iwillfuckingENDyou.jpg

>Not fantasying about being Jack Ryan and doing this to Hannah Taylor-Gordon in Shadow Recruit.

plebs the whole lot of you

This,

I mean she was both Anne Frank and a lolicon Polish Jew, so you can pick your fantasy

>Pedophillia
>Pregnancy fetish
>Birth fetish
>Probably rape
>Liking Judd Apatow (worst of all)

Same as above

>Pedophillia
>Pregnancy fetish
>Birth fetish
>Probably rape
>Also Holocaust Fetish

Grown Hannah is okay I guess but still

>Pregnancy fetish
>Birth fetish
>Probably rape

Never change Sup Forums

>this entire fucking thread

jesus christ we are truly the worst board

Judd Apatow was in no way involved with Juno

>Sup Forums board

Nah Sup Forums and Sup Forums still take the cake

>Sup Forums would actually do it and timestamp it
>Sup Forums would it do it and gas the unfortunately ladies for all being Jewish/lesbian