ITT we pitch our Star Wars Anthology ideas

It's Das Boot in space aboard an Imperial Star Destroyer. The ship goes down and everyone dies at the end. Michael Fassbender plays the captain.

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jizz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Young palpatine movie with Darth Plageuis.

Considering they CGI'd Tarkin, Disney could easily CGI a younger Sheev.

>The ship goes down

I threw your script in the trash already.

Zombie trooper movie? I am sure Disney can make it have no blood at all in it (so it can get a PG 13 rating).

James Cameron's Aliens Crossover.

Contact has been lost on an Imperial planet, Darth Vader and 501st Legion fight Xenomorphs armed with Lightsabers.

If you're mad about a ship "going down" in space, "going down" here is naval terminology to mean "gets rekt".

And if you're mad about that, then I probably shouldn't tell you that physics doesn't let X-Wings and Tie Fighters work like jet aircraft in space. Ultra realism is for pussies.

If you're mad about everyone dying at the end, then suck it up, buttercup.

Or instead they can just use a real person you absolute moron

Imperial scientists experiment on the remains of Grievous in the hope of appeasing the Emperor with a potential replacement for Vader. Goes horribly wrong etc, creepy slasher movie.

Imperial troopers get stranded on a death world. Distress beacon activates. A lucky few get through it through discipline, craft, and skill.

Alternatively: Black Hawk Down: Empire Edition

Group of clone troopers infiltrate a separatist cruiser with greivous in it. Now have to try and escape while being hunted by general greivous.

Starts out with a starfighter battle similar to the opening of episode 3. Not sure how it would play out after that though.

"All is Lost" rip off. Where Darth Vaders hyper drive fails in his Tie Advanced shortly after the destruction of the first Death Star. He finds himself floating aimlessly in space for a period..

A war happens in space, preferably in the general vicinity of some stars or something.

That seems to be the idea that the new movies are going for.

This would be a great way to cause people to riot.
>market it as "the Vader movie"
>hype levels go through the roof, production crew is tight lipped
>the trailers show vague half-second clips to BWAAAAAM music
>film releases
>all trailer sequences are from first 10 minutes
>TIE Advanced hyperdrive fails, the rest of the film is basically Gravity with Darth Vader
>it's a fucking clipshow from the rest of the canon in a washed out sepia tone, meant to show Vader reflecting on his life
>less than 25% new footage in the flashbacks

The salt would be legendary.

A speeder insurance salesman discovers he can use the force and sells so much insurance that his boss gets suspicious and reports him to the empire. Hijinks ensue.

And it'd STILL break $250 mil at the box office for sure

Some M A D M A N needs to do this in a big way

Fund it. Brilliant. That's the kind of outside the box thinking we need in this thread.

An Imperial strike team of meat shield conscripts, jaded veterans and headed by a mysterious Imperial commando must traverse the increasingly thick and hostile interior of a jungle world on the personal orders of the Emperor to find someone or something holed up in the depths of the nigh-impenetrable jungle. In it they find a Force user who has built a cult around themselves from the native population and various stranded starfighters, both Rebel and Imperial, and even lost merchants and travellers. The jungle world is some kind of Force hotspot, a powerful concentration of Force power in the rampant life of the jungle, and the Emperor wants it for himself to destroy the rebels. The mysterious commando is a Force user, but some of the conscripts and veterans also find their latent Force abilities awakened but unstable and uncontrollable, battle ensues to defeat the Force Cultists, but also survive and use this as a chance to escape the Empire's grip.

So, fresh-faced youngsters reluctant to kill to relate to, some more morally grey veterans who may or may not regret their actions, mysterious badass for epic toy marketing, spooky villain and minions, Force shit, Apocalypse Now in space.

>implying that wasn't posted by George Lucas himself

>the rest of the film is basically Gravity with Darth Vader
I'd watch it if the climax involves Vader using the force to push his TIE through the vacuum of space while thinking of Padmé to remain strong

Time for an Old Republic movie

Vader Anthology

Between Empire and Return of the Jedi.

Just take Shadows of the Empire plot but on Vader's perspective.

this thread bad and all your ideas are bad
check em

>one absolute madman creates a laser bubble
>the madman is feared by both the Jedi and Sith
>the entire movie is him 1v1 all the Star Wars characters

Similar thing happened in the Nu canon comics

Boba Fett's story as a Goodfellas-esque tale of an outsider rising to prominence within the Hutt-controlled world of organized crime the montage of Bossk, IG-88, Dengar, Zuckuss, 4-LOM, etc all meeting their various and increasingly brutal ends after the Imperial job goes bad as the coda to "Layla" plays would be the kino pinnacle of the SW universe and a fitting metaphor for Disney's wholesale obliteration of the EU and all of its dumb characters

A movie about a ragtag group of edgy, young pilots flying for the Empire. They all sort of hate one another but over the course of the movie they gain mutual respect and all become rivals trying to climb the ranks the fastest. Their commanding officer acts like the police chief from Beverly Hills Cop.

Like if that Tie Fighter short film was made into a movie.

House of Cards with the Moffs. Those Krennic/Tarkin scenes in R1 didn't quench my politics boner.

>Story of how Boba Fett rose in the ranks
>Bossk, IG-88, Dengar, Zuckuss, 4-LOM all die
>We see all 6 of them in the same room in episode 5
Bravo

>the kino pinnacle of the SW universe and a fitting metaphor for Disney's wholesale obliteration of the EU
whoa buddy those are big boy words!

>ragtag group
We've had enough of those

>Tales of the Jedi/Old Republic movie/trilogy
>Seven Jedi spaghetti western
>gangster movie centered around IG-88 or some other assassin enforcer droid
>Vader anthology, mostly hunting down Jedi and crushing shit at the head of the 501st

>I swear to God I'll blaster whip the next guy who says "Chalmun's Cantina".
>Hey, Bilzko, what's the name of that bar you like on Tatooine with the butt-heads playing jizz?

That book was stupid as fuck and fuck you for reminding me of it

I guess it's less of a "ragtag group" than it is a "group of people that were assigned to fight together".

>We see all 6 of them in the same room in episode 5
>they all stand in silence
>suddenly we hear a high pitched fart
>Dengar says "oh my god I'm so sorry" as he farts again
>directed by Seth McFarlane

A jingoistic fighter jock action flick set on a super destroyer where a young, cocky TIE jock is promoted into an elite unit andust prove his mettle against the venerated leader of the elite unit while trying to keep his no-nonsense commanders happy and dealing with the heartbreaking losses inevitable in such a glamorously dangerous line of work.

Lots of flying and homoerotic training montages, culminating in a one-sided battle against a bunch of X-wings that is completely void of any real dramatic tension whatsoever, but serves to prove that our hot young protagonist is now part of the club and accepted by the other pilots, and it ends with much ass-slapping and congratulations-that-sound-like-pickup-lines.

You mean Chalmun's Cantina? You're talking about Chalmun's right?

so space top gun

>Didn't include BRAAAAP
4/10 post

thats most of shatterpoint, except its set during the clone wars, and the mysterious commando is mace windu.

Let's just start taking existing movies and making them star wars. Can call it an early thread.

>"Hey jackass, try not to blow up out there and make us look bad"
>Brawls in the cafeteria between teammates
>Trying to steal kills during dogfights
>Sabotaging each others fighter or equipment
>Top Gun in space
Sounds fun. I wouldn't trust Disney with it though.

who'd be the equivalent of Billy Batts?

Well now that you mention it, yeah, I suppose so. Is that bad?

>he doesn't get that it ends between TESB and ROTJ and Fett ends up joining the witness protection program after naming names and before moving to Corellia to work in a in the paint aisle of some hardware store, gives his suit to some guy he sees on the streets of Mos Eisley who just wants to score some Twi'lek poon at Jabba's palace and has no clue how to fight which is why he says nothing and gets his ass kicked by Luke & crew in ROTJ

Some Rodian or Twi'lek dude we haven't met yet.

EU doesn't exist anymore, user, all fair game

Never even read that book/comic, am I a cool guy for coming up with that independently of Shatterpoint?

nah, I'd love a homoerotic space fighter pilot movie

KOTOR: the motion picture

Republic Commandos

They need to kill dozens of completely dehumanized rebels in the process though. Fucking space communists.

Obi-Wan.

Ewan returns as Obi Wan, who leaves Tatooine to to save outer-rim Jedi.

>Obi Wan, who leaves Tatooine
Eh

Tbh I was thinking that there's be an edgy serious girl on the team since iRebel didn't quite fill that void.

The girl would die second in the big battle at the end. Only the younger of the two dudes survives. He continues to fly for the Empire at the end, saying that if his teammates were such poor pilots, then they deserved to die, but seeking revenge on the rebel scum that killed his team and stole the kills from him

Ewan MUST return as Obi Wan dammit!

Psychological horror thriller about Yoda adapting to life on Dagobah

Creepy aliens and other shit start spooking him and fucking with his brain until he has a complete Vietnam War style mental breakdown and becomes the kooky old Yoda we meet in ESB

Directed by David Lynch

A magnificent seven style film as Obi-Wan throws together a small team of warriors to help a small village of poor moisture farmers fight off marauding tusken raiders.

but he was a double agent all alone

>kooky old Yoda
Did you forget how he starting acting normal right after he revealed himself to be Yoda?

Only if he names one of his inanimate objects, considers it to be his best friend, and ends up heartbroken after it sinks into the swamp.

Prequel anthology interquel.
The plot: anakin saves obi-wan from a nest of gundarks

The film opens with Boba Fett standing in a corner looking around, throwing an occasional silent flirty gesture toward an alien whore.

This would go on wordlessly for 120 minutes.

fin.

Starship Troopers but with the Republic Outland Regions Security Force

Gran Torino but with Obi Wan and the Tusken Raiders/Jawas

Parent Trap-esque setup with luke and leia coming together as kids and getting into hijinks, maybe memory erase cliche at the end

That would never work. All white (human) supremacists must be slaughtered with impunity. Never humanized in any way.

movie starring IG-88

he infiltrates the desth star and uploads his consciousness into the mainframe, esseintally becoming the death star.

The rest of the movie is him fucking with the empire by flicking lights on and off, opening doors, making the water in vaders bath slightly too cold, and other spooky shit.

Yoda's early days as a Jedi Master.

Could explore the development of the Old Republic and the more mythical aspects of the force.

why is he wearing earphones

Not sure.

Ask the autist on deviantart who drew it.

>tfw no clone wars era starship troopers movie where republic forces get slaughtered by countless insectoid droids
>GIMME THE NUKE
>YOU TRYING TO BE A HERO CLONE?
>JUST TRYING TO KILL SOME CLANKERS SIR
>get out of here
>GET OUT OF HERE
>MOVE
>YOU LIKE THAT
>YOU LIKE THAT
>YOU LIKE THAT
>YOU WANT A LITTLE MORE
>COME ON-

PLAYED BY ANDY SERKIS

A young Mon Calimari opera director falls on hard times and spirals into depression after the death of his young son. His wife leaves him, and he becomes addicted to death sticks. He reconnects with his old mentor, and, after some time to reflect, agrees to direct his magnum opus, Squid Lake, which premieres to rave reviews with Chancellor Sheev Palpatine and Anakin Skywalker in attendance.

That guy who is wanted in twelve system with the Aqualish dude in episode 4 are running from the law in a galactic version of "Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid".

Lord of the flies with a bunch of stormtrooper recruits, probably between ROTG and TFA, make them First Order kids for more savagery and daddy issues.

kino as fuck

yoooooo

perfect tie in, they could pop up everywhere, scootin and bootin like in R1

A movie which Jesus goes to Galaxy Far Away and try to redeem people there so they can go to heaven.

Just a movie that is aesthetically obviously a Star Wars movie in terms of setting, creature design etc. but has absolutely nothing to do with Jedis, Sith, Rebels or the Empire.

Darth bane movie starring the rock.

M A N D A L O R I A N S

>the whole anthology film is a giant space battle

>Empire vs Hutts vs Rebels

fund me

Gregor or some kind of clone going all Outlaw Josey Wales

>A young monster trainer seeks to prove himself by becoming the very best, like no one ever was, accidentally comes across an adorable young rancor who seems impossible to train at first, but later becomes the young man's best friend as he adventures across the outer rim, forming close, lasting friendships with other monster trainers whom he meets along the way as he tries to improve his skills, best his chief rival, and compete in the monster leagues. Eventually, after many happy adventures together, he and his now-grown rancor both retire to Jabba's palace.

No Karen, go home.

A young homosexual Bith named Figrin D'an is a struggling musician playing the cantina circuit. He fails to write a hit song, until one day he meets a dashing young bounty hunter who becomes his muse and the love of his life - a Rodian named Greedo. The bounty hunter inspires D'an to write a new hit song.

D'an's band performs the song in Mos Eisley with great success. Greedo even traveled to watch the performance. Everything changes when Greedo recognizes a bounty, and D'an watches the love of his life be murdered as his target shoots first, killing Greedo. As tears stream down his cheeks, D'an strikes his band up once more, continuing the new song song as Greedo's murderer leaves the cantina.

This one made me kek uncontrollably for some reason.

>dehumanized rebels
Oh lord I can see it now
>One of the cadets returns to the base after his first battle
>Gets out of his ship and starts hurling and freaking out
>Protagonists team sees it
>Commander walks in
>"Pathetic. Those rebel bastards kill your brothers in arms and you come back and cower? You should be using the enemy as target practice for the day a real challenge comes along. You'll never get anywhere being a coward like that. Now either you soldier up or I'll have you ejected from this ship, do you understand?"
>Later on in the movie that soldier mercilessly executes rebels in person

A young Mon Mothma/Padme yuri drama that sets up for a a sequel with her and Leia.

...and maybe a trilogy with Leia/Rey

A new planetary governor is installed in the Outer Rim, Arnauld Drum. He is a physically imposing, loudmouth man who is speciesist and wants to build a planetary shield to keep out the non-humans. The third act is the planet's stormtrooper garrison going house to house and executing non-human families by firing squad.

The mainstream media will love it.

old republic trilogy when?

hopefully never, you meme-tier video game neckbeard

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jizz

>boba fett solo movie where he escapes the sarlacc after 20 years
>first 15 minutes of the movie is him creating a bomb in the sarlaccs stomach
>escapes and the entire movie takes place on tatooine, and is about fett finding out what happened to slave 1
>fett has been slowly digested, so 20 years means nothing to him. the empire and most of his contacts are dead or moved on
>no lightsabers or anyshit. similar vibe to mad max or a spaghetti western
>finds out his ship is still on the planet and is a museum piece for gangsters
>movie ends with fett escaping tattooine in slave 1 and contrasting scenery as he goes from the desolate desert to an abandoned kamino where he still hides out.
>throughout the movie he keeps finding gear that makes fighting and problem solving easier

Because it is his first contact with actual people in decades which snaps him out of his frantic state, duh

>jizz-box

>takes 20 years to build a bomb
>movie literally turns into a videogame

Just give me TOP GUN in space

and a Black Hawk Down set on Jedha.

Saw Gerrera can be Aidid

Also forgot to mention that this will be the greivous from the two animated clone wars movies, so lots of crazy acrobatics and crazy lightsaber figthing from him.