What went wrong with all five of their careers?

What went wrong with all five of their careers?

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/race/louis-ck-addresses-debt-says-891706
tmz.com/2016/12/14/jay-mohr-files-divorce-again/
youtube.com/watch?v=sY-jtF-GVLI
youtube.com/watch?v=GnsYVLHPjGA
vocaroo.com/i/s0HUPSqMx5Kl
youtube.com/watch?v=oOxIbhqZsKc
youtube.com/watch?v=1IaVy3-ezlA
youtube.com/watch?v=lUFkbD4i0Cs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CK has one of the most enviable careers in the business. You should get off this board more.

anthony is a dumb alchoholic who ruined all their careers by posting dumb Sup Forumsshit on twitter

Louis CK's career in stand-up has been floundering since "Live At The Beacon" - most of his self-released specials have been a failure. Horace and Pete put him in horrendous debt. And his stand-up has become lazy, god-awful, and fairly unpopular. The last season of his show was garbage, and lowly rated at that.

He's in a toilet. He doesn't draw like Billy Burr anymore.

Jay is divorcing his nutso wife, Jimmy is doing ok, Anthony has gone insane and his site is floundering, Opie is probably in the worst shape, everyone hates him and he has no fans anymore, and he lost his show.

While that's true, their show was declining for months and months before that (look back on the old threads: ANOTHER music break? ENOUGH with the lady di and apology clock shit.)

secondly, that didn't contribute to louis becoming a hacky pretenious faggot cuck, or jay marrying an insane woman addicted to cosmetic surgery, or opie have no talent since he was 18 years old.

H&P was creative, and he was joking about the debt thing, it's even going to Hulu so he'll get paid by that and the's show's telekinography who cares about ratings? His creative control is the envy of every standup.

Unfortunately that doesn't matter because President Trump is going to find out where he's from and he has to go back!

he wasn't joking about the debt thing...Who jokes about debt? That isn't funny subject matter.

Fun fact: this photo was taken on the day after Romney lost the 2012 Presidential Election.

Over four fucking years ago Louis was almost completely dead to the show. Very very disloyal! Sad!

>playing madison square garden literally tonight
>his career is in the toilet

Alright buddy. Get off the internet for a while.

for
obviously

>Rest assured, Louis C.K. fans: Contrary to widespread reports, the popular stand-up comedian and TV auteur is not, as some have written, "broke" as a result of overextending himself on Horace and Pete, the drama series he financed with $4.5 million of his own money and released through his website LouisCK.net. And, also contrary to widespread reports, the groundbreaking show has not been canceled as a result.

>In fact, C.K. revealed during an episode of The Hollywood Reporter's awards podcast that was released Saturday that he was never even close to being in personal financial jeopardy because of Horace and Pete, which is doing just fine, and which he would love to continue.

>The first misunderstanding, about C.K.'s personal finances emanated from an interview that he gave to Howard Stern on April 11. "I said on Howard Stern that I took on debt," he explains. "I mean, Howard's a comedy guy, so I wanted to make it sound funny, and I knew he would laugh if I said I'm in debt ... I told him, 'Yeah, I'm millions of dollars in debt,' which I was, technically — I took a line of credit to finish the show. But there's no other way to make a TV show! Every TV show that you ever see is running a deficit ... I took on debt so I could get through production, but I knew that I would make the money back — I knew it. I almost have. I mean, in a couple of months, this show will be paid for.

hollywoodreporter.com/race/louis-ck-addresses-debt-says-891706

>Opie is finally getting what he deserves

Feels John fucking Goodman.

CK still makes a shit ton doing comedy tours. He's not really in the limelight right now because he put his show on hold, so you just don't hear about him as much.

I won't be happy until he commits suicide on air, and I'm 100% serious when I write that. He deserves it.

Well, maybe his financials are ok, but he's still become an unfunny lazy cocksucker.

remember all those years he spent making fun of Alex Jones?

The funny thing is guest hosting this shit is the most dignified thing he'd done in the past 2 years.

>"It was, a-uh-false-flag operation, we are through the looking glass here, people! Nia Burr was sent to hit me in times square, google Infowars Operation Oil Driller! NYPD was told to stand down, people!"

-Anthony's Sam Kinison voice.

Opie and Jimmie were fags and resigned with Sirius

Anthony cumia show is so much better. He carried then

TACS fucking stinks, but of course it's better than Oqieraqio's fucking nonsense. The Jim & Sam show is the only thing that's worth listening to anymore out of the main group.

Honestly comedy, podcasts, stand-up, doesn't make me laugh hardly anywhere anymore, except for CQ, Norm, Attell, sometimes Legion of Skanks and their affiliates.

>Opie
Was talentless and got lucky. An extremely unlikable person.
>Anthony
Lack of self-control was going to catch up to him eventually. When he went solo he doubled-down on mining his resentment for material and it made him charmless.
>Jimmy
Pretty much just along for the ride anywhere he goes. The ride currently sucks.
>Jay
Flash in the pan from the '90s. Actually very talented but not very funny. Tries too hard.
>Louis
Suffered the usual smart comedian's curse where they become a sanctimonious pseudo-intellectual jerk-off who enjoys smelling their own farts.

Remember when alex Jones turned out to be right about everything over all those years during the election

I quite like. Ant was the funniest dude. It was nice he could bounce off Jimmy and Opie but he's the funniest

Its good

That's a shame. I wish he would go broke.

the opie curse

Are they going to take away all his guns over this?

Going to?

Well, I mean they all have more money than you. And even Louie has fucked more women than you ever will.

I guess, really, you're the failure here. Sorry, son.

>thinks louie is smart

ultrakek

Yes, it's vurry vurry true that Opie is vurry rich... and he has no friends.

He lives in the greatest city in the world and spends all his free time with his fucking wife's brothers in Philadelphia.

If that's not sad, I don't know what is. PERIOD.

Never listened to Opie and Anthony

why do people hate them

>Jay is divorcing his nutso wife

wut?

Opie & Anthony fans HATE Opie because he's a talentless piece of shit, and we also are disgusted with Anthony these days because Anthony has become a lazy right-wing racist moron who is wasting his immense talent on his garbage webshow that is going nowhere.

But Anthony has talent in him, and is funny, maybe one day he could redeem himself by being funny again. But Opie is a lost cause.

The only show real Opie & Anthony fans listen to anymore is The Jim & Sam Show on Faction Talk, Sirius 103 XM 206. *snifffffffffffffffff*

tmz.com/2016/12/14/jay-mohr-files-divorce-again/

Jay Mohr and wife Nikki Cox are off again, because he's filed for divorce for the second time.

Mohr had filed to end his 10 year marriage in July but withdrew the petition 6 days later, telling TMZ, he and Nikki were "Very in love. Very happy and that's really all there is."

Things apparently took a turn for the worse, because he filed Tuesday citing irreconcilable differences. This time around Jay wants joint legal and physical custody of their 5-year-old son. He also says they have a prenup that spells out all the financials.

After filing the first time Jay asked for an emergency order for full custody, claiming their child was at risk because of Nikki's alleged drug and depression problem.

>Horace and Pete put him in horrendous debt.
He probably made more than enough money from The Secret Life of Pets to make 5 more of those smaller scale shows by himself if he wanted to.

Call him a cuck all you want but CK is fucking loaded.

tss tss yeah i wish he was loaded with fucking shotgun shells or sumpting fucking spic rapist peece a shit

It was before the rise of trump

Back in a time when political correctness was at an all time high

Back then you say anything remotely negative about black people or non whites and people would try to get you fired and in some cases jumped

fawkin home run chippah

Honestly, it remains to be seen if Trump will finish that era off or if it'll intensify in opposition to him.

Watching TV shows from literally 10 years ago is shocking.

Lol Ant was always that way.

He's much better now

ME: This had me HOWLING.

youtube.com/watch?v=sY-jtF-GVLI

This thread sucks. Here is Jim doing an impression of Louis for five minutes to Lady Di on the phone, followed by the best call the show ever received:

youtube.com/watch?v=GnsYVLHPjGA

Go back to bed, Keith.

That was me calling in at the end of the show with the b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-boys, someone on /r/opieandanthony got the idea and I just happened to call in and did it. I told the call screener I saw Lady Di begging in front of a Burger King

vocaroo.com/i/s0HUPSqMx5Kl

youtube.com/watch?v=oOxIbhqZsKc

Also I wanna suck Bailey Jay's lovely feminine cock.

True, I hate when the aliens poison the death camp water.

>reddit.

Fuck off fedora.

JK the O&A sub is great. I knew it was someone from the sub that called. Well done, sir. Did you also do the Bam roll from last week?

WHERE MY CUM-BOYS AT?

No, I think the b-b-b-boys was the last time I called. I've only called 3 or 4 times in the show's history and that was my only good one.

nigga that's why you get a patented infowars water filter.

>Louis CK's career in stand-up has been floundering since "Live At The Beacon"
I really enjoyed his live at the interracial breeding grounds

>Le Flint water crisis never happened
Enjoy your lead poisoning and autism. X should've bought the filters bro

>Enjoy your autism.

Thanks bro. I know you know that feel.

Are those Jim's new Yeesy's?

FALSE FLAG OPERATION

Is Ant still doing that paid subscription shit? I don't know why he doesn't do at least one free show every week. It's like he hates having viewers.

opie is a fat titted idiot

CK is staying for a looong time. He played his cards well

that's fucking scary

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Never listened to Opie and Anthony.

Why do people love them?

it was the funniest shit ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=1IaVy3-ezlA

everyone from OandA looks so fucked now

check out this guy with the tight ass shirt

ay she laughing cuz she know!

youtube.com/watch?v=lUFkbD4i0Cs

Women, traps and bait

>Alex Jones
>right about everything
wew lad

I haven't heard from jay mohr in a long time. is he still swigging ny-quil?

What happened to Opie?

Did he get fired too

he got cucked out of his own channel

He still does make fun of Alex and does the impression, even more now since he's working with his channel.

Because listeners are jaded and shiftless that turn on everyone including their surrogate friends.

Ant is still good. His network is getting bigger and his show keeps getting better.

ant's smart enough to buy talent that he can coast off of. and he's still funny at least half the time.

Is this Bill Burr's kid?

Is Colin's standup any good?

what an ape.

No, at least none I saw back in his Tough Crowd days was.

Goddam. Sam is really awful looking. He's lucky his wife married his caveman looking ass.
not that user but his 'Long Story Short' was pretty good.

Cum Town has its moments.

As Anthony himself pointed out, there was no way he could have avoided getting fired if he'd been on the air during the Ferguson riots/Black Lives Matter shit

what's his endgame?

where in the world are cameron esposito's punchlines?

Reminder that Ant played EverQuest back when it was good.

He's trying to save the black community from themselves

All they have to do is, listen

>CK got so popular he became unrelatable.

>Jay married Skeletor.

>When Patrice died, Anthony basically lost the one person that could reel him in.

>Opie's problem is he thinks he's the one person that could reel Anthony in.

>Jim is alright, he's kinda just a fly on the wall that occasionally gets a tranny to pee on him.

Who /feels bad for Opie because the guy is really just clueless and way too overconfident for how clueless he is/ here?

I just cringe when I listen to him. It's worse than hating him, because at least hate s simple. I want to HELP Opie by giving him five years of therapy so that I can slowly reveal to him that all his friends fucking hate him and he's wasted his entire life being an awful douche who can't take jokes and who constantly interrupts everyone and who kills fun and destroys good vibes

nah I don't feel bad for him

why does he look deep fried

>oy vey! A white person had the audacity to complain on twitter after he was physically assaulted by a black!!!!

CK got big, decided he was Carlin, and wore himself thin with far too many projects; all of which suffered because of it. He thinks more highly of himself than anyone else in the world.

Jay Mohr has always been a lying, backstabbing, narcissistic joke thieving nothing.

Anthony got fired for racist shit, started his own podcast network that hemorrhages money, got caught grooming 12 year old girls on Twitter via Vine likes, got caught fucking Sue Lightening (a tranny), went to jail for beating his ex girlfriend in a drunken rage. Now anyone who matters won't touch him with a 10 foot pole.

Opie never knew he was the worst part of the show. Has been a cunt his entire life to everyone around him. Lost his morning show to little Jimmy and a former intern, and got moved to afternoons to flounder in his own pathetic talent-less existence. His career is over.

Jimmy took over the morning show, got Opie's name taken off of the channel, co hosts the UFC podcast, and has been the most consistent in his career trajectory than any of the others, minues CK falling off HARD, while still being at the top of the hill.

yay pudding

Jimmy's truly more of a radio guy than a stand-up comedian. If you see his stand-up, it's hard to believe that his peers coming up were Louis CK, Bill Burr and Patrice Oneal. he's been doing it for 25 years and is yet to develop anything unique

They've already taken his guns away. If he's found with one in his possession he will be sent right back to jail and he'll never get them again.

>got caught grooming 12 year old girls on Twitter via Vine likes, got caught fucking Sue Lightening (a tranny), went to jail for beating his ex girlfriend in a drunken rage.
ALL ALLEGED

This. He's the only one to blame.

50 year old cunt trying to be edgy.

Playing with my train set while watching videos of people playing with train sets on Youtube.

>Louis CK
>net worth $20 million

>Gregg Hughes
>net worth $20 million

>Anthony Cumia
>net worth 15 million

>Jay Mohr
>net worth $5 million

>Jim Norton
>net worth $5 million

They all seem to be set for life.

Opie of course puts his foot on funny's throat and ends the bit. What a fucking asshole. I can't even listen to old shows because of him.

>Opie never knew he was the worst part of the show
Listening to a couple couple of the fights he had with Jimmy I think he really did let all the negative comments he got over the years from listeners get to his head. Jimmy was right to say it shaked Opie's confidence about his position on the show. That's why he was talking about having a Jim and Ant show and to move on most likely.