HOPE

HOPE

niggers tongue my anus

CG Leia looked better than Carrie Fisher.

I mean "it" looked CG, no doubt, but it was a hell of a lot nicer looking than Fisher's mug.

It is the quintessential human delusion, simultaneously the sours of your greatest strength and your greatest weakness.

hop-UH

>my entire theater clapped and hollered like animals during this scene

They should have just gotten Carrie Fisher to do it

It would have been funny

it was fine when they didn't move too much. hopefully they don't need to do it again.

but i am excited about future full CGI live action films putting actors out of work lol

Yes

I for one am fed up with age and look shaming

as far as the CGI goes...

I'd smash

Fuck you pieces of shit White boy luke will always be the new hope!!!!!!!!!!!!! rrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Literally underage in this thread.

That image is from ANH.

Embarrassing. Mine just got up and left.

>That image is from ANH.
I knew this because she's sneering at Vader and her eyes match her mouth.

That would make a funny SNL skit honestly. I hope they do it.

No shit. This movie didn't change that.

Why not an actress in makeup? The CGI was awful

Why is Leia the most based SW character?

>hey kiddo some empire baddies are coming to take us all away so I have a sophisticated plan to save you, lets hide under a rock in a cave while your father plays dumb, that way we can both be saved, JUST KIDDING, DUDE LET ME SPERG OUT AND ATTACK HEAVILY ARMED SOLDIERS AND DIE IN A FUTILE ATTEMPT TO KILL MAYBE 1 OUT OF 7 SOLDIERS AND LEAVE YOU AN ORPHAN LMAO

What did she mean by this?

They have to slowly get the goys used to their new immoral film making tactic. In the future all Disney movies will be played by CGI of younger or dead actors.

Yet no one did it when Peter Cushing came back from the dead amirite?

I specifically remember Vader stating in IV that there were transmissions beamed into that ship. Not beamed into a different ship and then transferred onto a flash drive and handed down by a few people into a docked ship.

It's seriously unethical shit desu

>mfw amerifats clap at the cinema

kino?

yes

Dumbest part of the movie. It doesn't even work for an EEEEVVILLLL EMPIRE perspective, I mean she was pointing a blaster at the guy and he was like "OK imma pretend you DIDNT just do that."