She's fucking beautiful and the perfect casting choice for the new Barbie movie, so please shut the hell up racists

She's fucking beautiful and the perfect casting choice for the new Barbie movie, so please shut the hell up racists.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PsBWnst8f7w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>this is a 10/10 in burgerland

IMAGINE

You're making me laugh too hard op

>racist
>against a fat Jew
???????

>implying anyone in America thinks Amy Schumer is a 10/10 except Amy Schumer

Imagine being the Ken in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Amy Schumer, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your knockoutt body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Ken and not only sit in that chair while Amy Schumer flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, AMY SCHUMER LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the ghetto in America. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Ken. You're not going to lose your future acting career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

>tattoo
Why americans do that?

is it even possible to deform an infinite plane of elastic skin to a sufficient degree to have sex with it

i would fuck almost anything and that bitch i would leave only for desperate times

Wow, Jonah Hill looks great.

I tell myself what I find beautiful not anyone else so fuck you I find her ugly.

we truly are a classless society

I see Amy Schumer as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - her exterior AND her personality - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.

That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.

I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Amy Schumer is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Yeah. I reckon Amy Schumer does it for me.

That's Gordon Ramsay pleb

Is everyone trolling or are you all really that stupid?

Amy Schumer playing Barbie is suppose to be the joke, you know, because she looks nothing like her.

Barbies look is unattainable for 99% of women and this is the whole point of the movie.

You guys are fucking idiots.

she only dates alphas doe
HAHA I LAUGHED AND THEN LAFFED SHE TRULY IS THE FUNNIEST FEMALE IN COMEDY

/OURGIRL/

Why do sexists keep trying to say that she's fat? Don't they understand what a terrible, unrealistic standard they're forcing onto society?

>Barbies look is unattainable for 99% of women and this is the whole point of the movie.
>unattainable

dont eat like a fat pig, work out 3x a week and invest in a wonder bra

So hard

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

AAAAAAALLVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!!!!!!!!!

No fucking way is she a size 6-8.

why would she lie about something like that?

>working out meme

I unironically would hit that sober.

Lena Dunham would have to do some pretty hot stuff for me to bed her though. Maybe if she promised BJ only and she kept all her clothes on? Ech.

They made a decision to cast a Barbie that looks like she eats a steady diet of cheeseburgers just to please all the feminists and SJWs.

That shit really worked out well for Ghostbusters 2016 and Hillary 2016, didn't it?

lots of brands size low to make their customers feel better

>you will never have that many moles

there is literally nothing wrong with being attracted to "earth mother" body types

this is different. Instead of destroying a classic like ghostbusters, they're smearing shit on shit. Obese, unfunny, queefing, bbc loving tattooed skank is absolutely perfect for this role,

So she really wears a (((6-8)))?

>tramp stamp

Literally subhuman. Barely above chimps as far as I'm concerned.

it's entirely possible. she could also wear a lot of spandex.

is this new pasta?

>new

>new

She doesn't deserve to play Barbie. Barbie works fucking hard to not only maintain her looks but pursue an astonishing number of careers, including doctor and veterinarian. Schumer, by being a fat fuck, shows that she doesn't have what it takes to achieve even one thing on that list.

Fuck Schumer and fuck the SJWs that try to normalize not working hard as success.

>Women
>having to work for things

That's sexist.

>an entire skit in her show about how unattractive she is by American standards
>ends with them begrudging allowing her to stay on TV because they would hatefuck her
>this is her own positive opinion of herself
>somehow that means we think shes a 10/10

Shes a 4/10 that can squeak by as a 6/10 with proper makeup and lighting after a few drinks, at best.

would amy schumer be funny if she were fuckable? is standup comedy beauty-ist?

>a woman
>funny