What do you guys think about Pre-1949 China?

I know many people from Sup Forums that hates china/chinese because of different reasons, (government, people, race, culture...)
What do Sup Forums think of Pre-1949 China? How about today's China?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Tigers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There's a reason Japanese like the Republic of China and hate the PRC

And that reason is called being American slaves

It would've been very corrupt, unorganised and undemocratic for many years like Taiwan but would probably end up a bit better with a higher hdi (I'd imagine similar to Russia) and probably be somewhat freer and more democratic today. Economy wise it might be like India but really so much in the world would be different had Chiang Kai Shek won.

He'd probably be deposed shortly or substituted by a CIA/KGB puppet since he can't even keep his generals in control

it has been a shithole since late Qing dynasty

>government
decadent and corrupt
>people
too backwards
>race
uh?
>culture
neat

Should've been splitten between neighbouring nations, Australia, GB, etc.

>splitten
*splitted*

It could have developed along the lines of Korea/Taiwan and be a first world nation today HOWEVER I don't think this would have ever happened since they were still very poor in those days and the Soviet Union had a direct border with them and the Soviets would have never stopped supporting communist insurrections and separatist movements (like they did in Mongolia and East Turkestan etc.) until China became communist.

Dunno. Maybe turn out like India. The KMT were fucking incompetent so it's wonder the commies got more support at first. Too bad Mao became a turbo autist later on. He should have died a decade earlier instead of fucking 14 year olds and kiling sparrows.

split*

shut up slave
they hate them because prc lacks morality

Thanks.

>Sun Yat-sen, the revolutionary leader and first president of the Chinese republic said in a 1924 speech, “Spitting, farting, growing a long fingernail’’ to pick one’s nose, ‘‘not brushing teeth,’’ in these things ‘‘all Chinese people are unrestrained.”

He was a true hero. Shame he died so early and got replaced by the dumbass Yuan Shikai.

Yea, it's because the Republic of China used violence and kicked the shit out of Empire of Japan's ass back in World War 2, slave.

chinese are whiny pieces of shit that have no morals and their greatest accomplishment is their disownment and destruction of their culture.

3 dubs in a row. All me.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Tigers

There was an American army general (forget his name) during WWII who was in charge of trying to work out a peace settlement between the commies and KMT. He did not think much of Mao Zedong, calling him "Moose Dung". Mao called him "that turtle egg", which as you can see is a slur that most non-Chinese would not get.

Jiang Zemin has often been nicknamed "the tortoise" on the Chinese Internet, but apparently it has in part to do with his appearance.