Why are Japanese posters so weird compared to everyone else?

Why are Japanese posters so weird compared to everyone else?

"Japanese"

sauce?

thats what anime does to people

Two nukes was obviously too much.

There are no actual Japs or Koreans posting here just roleplaying proxies and White expats/tourists

proxies trying too hard

I notice a lot more nip posters when I'm on here at midnight

I guessed they cannot fully express their feelings and opinions due to lack of english speaking abilities

because they are proxies or English teachers pretending to be Japanese

Because there are all proxies or English teachers.

I second this, what's the name of the lady?

Lol, this girl has the same face as my younger brother

is he also thicc?

No, just same face, my brother is very thin actually.

>Best guess for this image: female

t.kim hirohito

Imagine being allowed to caress her sides and kissing her

i need sauce

POST THE FUCKING SAUCE YOU RETARDED FATASS YANK

I'm making the interesting posts. Do you are enjoying my posts on this Sup Forums?? I'm post from Japan. Who se weird??? Didn't trying anything weird!!!!

I found it but I'm not going to share, she's pretty cute even now although I am only basing it on her social media account.

because guugoru toransureito.

No.I'm really Japanese

hmmmmmmmmmmm

I think Germany posters in Sup Forums are weird,too
look at

He is stupid, he doesn't know that the file name indicates that OP saved the picture himself from Sup Forums.

post passport

Because you have to be exceptionally autistic to use a proxy and pretend to be Japanese

?
I have not passport.

because they are all davidos

Their English is usually awkward/bad. That's it, really. Either that or it's a gaijin trolling.

Female is so hot i hope she has ig

It's not common enough for Japanese people to speak English for all these posters to on here to likely be Japanese.

They are weaboos.

It can’t be helped Because Japanese is one of the most diffrent language from English and we don't use English in daily life.
I use English only here to communicate with world people

Their written accents are usually so obnoxiously exaggerated here that I refuse to believe that actual Japanese people are responsible for the posts.