Is it better to take a shower at night or in the morning?

Is it better to take a shower at night or in the morning?
Many japanese take a bath at night, but I've heard europeans and americans find that disgusting.

I do it in the morning because after sleeping my hair look like a mess.

>going to bed all sweaty and gross from the day's activities

I shower in the morning because I want to feel clean and fresh for the day. Also in the winter it warms up my body for the morning. Means I have to replace my bedsheets more frequently though because they get smelly sooner.

In the morning I shower because I sweat at night plus my bed is dirty from not showering at night.

you have to shower three times a day

American and European take a shower just once per week.

I do both during summer, but normally only in the morning unless I go to the gym

Try using logic.

I twice most days
>Many japanese take a bath at night
One day pass your finger between your balls and asshole or in your armpits in the morning and then smell it, you'll start showering before leaving the house
Only reason I shower at night is because I go to the gym

Sometimes in the evening and sometimes in the morning. It depends.

I shower in the morning and I shower at night.
I sweat a lot and if I don't shower after sleeping I'm soaked in sweat and same thing late at night after working.

Do it in the night.
(I am a second/third generation Asian American.)

Shower at night because either way your bed will be dirty all the time.
I personally shower two times a day but it's considered weird in my country.
Any country where it's normal to shower two times a day (I mean even during the winter)?

In the evening

you sweat while you're asleep, if you shower at night then you go to work smelly
plus a shower in the morning wakes you up

Both you dirty Jap

Me on the meeting point of Global Average Showers and Shampoos = Showers.

Who cares about smelly bedsheets if you're gonna shower right after waking up?

I don't think you have the right to call anyone "dirty" when you're from Brazil.

shower should be done only once a month so who cares if its in the morning or at night

Who cares about smelly bedsheets if you always sleep alone anyway?

Girlfriends >implying. But seriously, it affects your room air as well and it's just not nice having smelly room air unless you open the window constantly.

where did you hear that? shower whenever you like, who cares

I shower everyday in the morning.

When it's this hot out, I'll have two showers - one before bed and one when I wake up.

A cool shower helps wake me up. Plus, I sweat like a beast while I sleep, so I get to start my day relatively clean.

A quick, warmer shower before bed helps me relax, gets some of the grime off, and helps keep some of my grossness off of my sheets, but like I said, I sweat profusely in my sleep.

At night basically because I run after working in the office at 21:00

How many kilometers do you run?

Depends on my mood from six to eight