What's ISIS's goal?

what's ISIS's goal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MduM0SCXlqM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Management_of_Savagery
azelin.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/abu-bakr-naji-the-management-of-savagery-the-most-critical-stage-through-which-the-umma-will-pass.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

make islam great again ?

fuck as many goats as they want

Terror and lulz

boogeyman on a string will dance as long as puppeteers get the reaction they want

kek

Destabilize Syria, Balkanize the region. Break the Shia corridor in the ME. Allowing Israel to expand into the Golan and allow Arabia to project itself further in the region.

Pretty obvious they're hired guns, Most aren't even Syrian. Not much to do with religion tbqh, Religion's window-dressing in geo-politics

Serious answer: to set up the conditions for the end days. If you follow their propaganda you'll notice they make a big deal of every place mentionned in Muslim eschatology they conquer, such as Dabiq.

Note that one of the conditions for the end days is that the caliphate must be on the brink of losing the war against the forces of evil. Therefore, the current pounding they are suffering is considered completely normal and does not really affect their morale.

72 virgins

is getting caught part of their plan?

ISIS doesn't have a goal. They are Saudi Arabi and US funded mercenaries who will shoot at anything US points their finger to.
They are simply destabilizing the middle east and being used as a tool to increase government power in the west.

So... this the power... of Chobham armour...

...not bad

FLAG ? WHAT THE ? WHAT ? JUST
WHAAAAAAAT ?

It's going to be your flag soon too.

No more nation states Plox Mr. EU man

RARE
A
R
E

Send help.

>what's ISIS's goal?
To bring about the apocalypse on their terms before the jews can go 'muh 3d temple'

We got a RAREFAG over here!
A
R
E
F
A
G

Gun control in USA and Bremain.

Pretty much the same as every muslim's.

Want to stay with me?

Help build wall pls

Please come here too, governement took muh funs

memes

To explode.

They're just having a good time

youtube.com/watch?v=MduM0SCXlqM
Change the reason from info-overdose to aloha snackbar.

Phase one: Stir up anti-muslim hatred in the western world, thereby increasing the salience of the narrative of the west as the anti-christ/enemy of Islam and reinforcing ISIS's role as the 'true' representation of Islam

>phase two: Use this to increase their power in the Muslim world, developing powerbase capable of creating an actual threat to the west

>phase three: Use this to start the apocalypse and the final battle against the 'infidels'

K, Jamal's on his way to culturally "enrich" you.
(What can you expect from Zambia Deut-bro ? Kek)

This is actually the most logical explanation on ISIS I've ever read.

Their goal is to keep trying to start a war with the western world so we invade Syria and kill them at the places they believe are sacred places talked about in the Bible and the Qu'ran.

Once we attack and kill them all there, their prophet will come back and make the entire world Muslim, anyone who doesnt want to join is slaughtered.

That's why leaders don't want to meet them in Syria because it would mean hundreds of thousands of Muslims would see it as a sign that their holy war has started and join IS.

Do the Abrams tanks American sells to other countries have inferior armor?

I'm shocked a goat fucker managed to destroy one.

Who hired them?

post more senpai

Thnx Serb-bro =)

Feel free to tell it to other people.

They are no simple answers to complicated situations.

People without power instinctively look to simple solutions >i.e Le All Muzzies
for complex multi-layered problems. It gives them the delusion of control where in reality you have no control and are merely deluding themselves by thinking that they somehow matter in this or fit into this.

Basically we're just plebs and we aren't getting the nuanced truth . Reality's not black and White just seas of grey.

The Elites know most people are dumb as bricks so simple sensationalism is a great way to push an agenda. e.g. >Le War with Iran.

Plebs usually are too dumb for the truth tbqh.
It's The ultimate redpill =)

You are the most informed person in this thread. Congrats.

ACTUAL REASON BECAUSE NO OF YOU FAGGOTS KNOW WHAT YOU"RE TALKING ABOUT:

Basically they want the literally end of the world to happen. It's all part of a plan so to speak, to bring about the next world or paradise:
"that the armies of Rome will mass to meet the armies of Islam in northern Syria; and that Islam’s final showdown with an anti-Messiah will occur in Jerusalem after a period of renewed Islamic conquest."
By "armies of Rome" they now probably mean an infidel army, the West.
"An anti-Messiah, known in Muslim apocalyptic literature as Dajjal, will come from the Khorasan region of eastern Iran and kill a vast number of the caliphate’s fighters, until just 5,000 remain, cornered in Jerusalem. Just as Dajjal prepares to finish them off, Jesus—the second-most-revered prophet in Islam—will return to Earth, spear Dajjal, and lead the Muslims to victory."
This highlights their dogmatic devolution to their prophecy, they truly believe that if they conquer and hold the right lands and engage a Western army, it will trigger the End of the World and many are prepared to fight till the death for it.

Who funded them ?
Who armed them ?

(US and her allies, Mostly Saudi's and Israeli's )

Why do they wear the burka?

To bring back western pride.
They must be dumbfounded on why it isn't working.

You have made two exellent points, my unevolved friend.

I'm probably Whiter than you :p

>babby fingers

Who do you think is controlling each other?
I can never tell if the Saudis bribed or goaded the US into helping them try and topple Assad. Or if they're just following orders and are there to take the blame.

Same with ISIS obviously someone was controlling them at some stage but did they slip up and lose control or is it going as planned.

waste m1

rarest

Good thing Trump is a good counter-puncher. I think you are saying that we are trying to start a war and trying to make it seem like they started it. If we kill them too fast there won't be much for us to take away from them.

By "us" and "we" I mean
>Who funded them ?
>Who armed them ?

create as many pretexts as possible for the imperial ruling class agenda

I went to Varna once- why are all Bulgarians big, ugly and with no spark in their eyes. Did the Ottomans only keep the big and stupid ones as some kind of human cattle?

Varna has more anglos and russians than bulgarians during the summer.

Are you 12?

Maximum jihad and extermination of dirty kauffar.

i was expecting something about me being a gypsy living in the european asshole (both of them being true). You are a better man my bulgarian brother.

Neo-Kohen's pretty much hijacked American policy in that region but ultimately the USA's in control, they have an interest in the region and Saudi's willing to take it up the ass for protection and regional power.

Also the Saudi government's a fucking monarchy that treats their national oil reserves like their own personal property. They're criminals. If ever there was a country that needed violent revolution it'd be Arabia. They almost lost control to a homegrown secularist National movement in the 80's only thing that saved them was USA's intervention.

Arabs should realize that their oil's a limited resource and America's support for Israel isn't.

A nations interests are always the same, allies come and go.

Save the petrol dollar and save American and Saudi monopoly on oil and money.

>not traps

YOLO

that's a great pic you got there m8

this

They're the least neanderthal looking fingers I've seen

who do you think bankers are

It's because I'm from the Middle East :p(Georgia)

At this point? Survive.

Islamic dominance of the world.

So, yeah, the same as every other Muslim.

Or Sunni if I'm generous.

it was just a joke, my "redpilled" user

>just pretending

To sand nigger everything up. Look at these fucking things. Ask your self honestly do they look they want or would even know what to do with peace?

The only reason the middle east isn't engage in constant global warfare is that they are too fucking poor and disorganized too so they just suicidenigger each other instead.

>Liberal cowards "refugees" welcome

>the next 50 years in our countries. Hell.

literally just chose the first pic i saw involving jews and mericuns

>not knowing zambiabro
>being this new

hes a regular, newfags

to promote Islam

To get all goats from the Middle East

Howzit going UK ?
Finally move to an overseas territory or is that just a proxy ?

the middle east needs to be balkakized

>what's ISIS's goal?

promote TOYOTA

>What is the purpose of ISIS?

dunno don't care.

cut your nails god damn

Divide and conquer, eh ?

Zsolt detected

>uk

nah, just a fiji lurker who barely posts

lol wot ? They're already cut dude.

Baghdadi's goal is to become the richest and most powerful person in the world, same as the IS commanders. They use their words carefully to make normal Muslims feel like they need to fight and die for religion, while their leaders are drowning in money.

destabilize iraq and split it, even possibly get iran to annex it. All for mother Russia.

AQ fights Assad for USA and Nato.

It's a proxy war mate, stupid arabs being used, for being so fucking retarded.

Oh, K-den. How's Fiji ?

to destabilize the region and allow for the creation of greater Israel

Free puppies and kittens for children, a chicken in every pot and everyone gets a ride on Emma Watson.

Allahu Jackpot.

Weak-ass underarms

Caosh

>What is ISIS goal?
>What is the "Yinon Greater Israel Project"
>Why has ISIS never attacked Israel?
>Why does al-CIAda never attack Israel?

This. They want what's best for their allies, Israel and Saudi Arabia. In exchange for protecting their interests they get a new country.

i think the real isis only works in syria. the ones outside of syria are false flagging. purpose ? idk. isis has something to do with syria, and terrorism is not only isis. some random muslim individual can have a deep hatred towards something and the easiest way is to just false flag. why the hatred ? again, idk.

the most informed is not a white christian person

Why wouldn't they just take over the rest of Arabian peninsula?

burka is not religious. it's cultural, it's like batik in indonesia. the quran only tells to wear hijab, not covering the whole face etc. i guess people in arab wear burka because of the sand etc

FOR U

The Islamic states goal is to create an Islamic state. They've carved out a country and are now defending it. It's why they issue passports and have their own police force maintaining infrastructure and even giving out speeding tickets.

At the top ths is the goal but Islam is thee tool they use to get the regularss to join

the same goal that ALL true muslims have had since the fall of the Ottoman Caliphate... the re-establishment of the Caliphate

It is simply a religious duty that they are commanded by God to follow using any means necessary

their brutal methods come from this jihadist strategy document:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Management_of_Savagery

azelin.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/abu-bakr-naji-the-management-of-savagery-the-most-critical-stage-through-which-the-umma-will-pass.pdf

>that flag
>being this misinformed
we expected better from you, america