Why are American Muslims so chill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PXvxR4UbETA
stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/from-st-louis-county-accused-of-supporting-isis-terrorism/article_f9f26fa0-9564-5ff8-9e0d-341703fe9e22.html
america.aljazeera.com/articles/2015/2/10/bosnian-americans-reel-from-arrest-of-six-accused-of-supporting-isil.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because they think if they run wild like in Europe, they'll get shot.

So they behave.

It's like how the ME states need harsh rule to keep the population in check.

Who wouldn't want a conservative muslim gf? Still better than liberal faggotry.

Good Meme, my "Austrian" friend. I bet you are a roach living in that once great country.

automated thread

Indeed. If an American Muslim would ever start shit over there, he'd be immediately neutralized. I doubt he'd manage to kill anyone at all.

they are pretty chill though, in texas at least they are

Well, unless he went to a left-wing establishment where they banned guns or something.

Cause they're American

lefties dont like rape either user, PC bros would beat the shit out of a muzzie any day of the week for a bitch

Top Fucking Kek

It's chill or buckshot, so I bet they chose the first one.

Agreed. Hospitals are left-wing establishments and not really a place for a redpilled conservative man.

youtube.com/watch?v=PXvxR4UbETA
muslim behavior changes with the islamic population density in the place where they reside
when they are very few, they try to avoid misbehaving because they know they might not be able to get away with it, as the population grows, they grow more and more confident and start to realize they can get away with a lot more
when they become the majority they start oppressing the religious minorites in their countries, see armenian genocide, assyrian genocide, greek genocide, treatments of coptics in egypt, zoroastrians in iran, and obviously middle eastern and north african jews but Sup Forums doesn't really care about that too much

>north african jews
you're right we don't

because they're not muslims
they adopt the degenerate culture of america that is destroying america

it's not islam that's destroying america fyi

sleeper cells

Why do Americans say mooslims instead of muslims?

They're still Zoroastrians in Persia. I don't see any Pagan religion in Europe. Christians did a better job with forced conversions apparently

The fact that Arab Jews still exist alone is quite telling. They didn't force Kikes and Christians to convert. Just pay the Jizya which was usually only 5% of your total income.

Better than modern taxation tbqh

>le comparing things that happened in medieval europe to things happening in the modern muslim world fallacy
you know you're basically saying you subconsciously compare modern muslims to medieval europeans right?
that's pretty... islamophobic... isn't it?

What? The thing is not many people understand Islam is a religion trying to make numerous regions of of multi language and culture backgrounds uniform. Islam is really a balkanized and fragmented religion and thus people have adopted it to be complementary to their culture.

I am a Kurdish exMuslim, I lack a belief in any diety but comparing my upbringing to Arabs, Pakistanis, Indians etc. who are "followers" of Islam is vastly different then the upbringing I had as a child.

sure but it still is the case that it is not islam that's destroying the USA

>PC bros would beat the shit out of a muzzie any day of the week for a bitch
No, they wouldn't dare attack a minority

they blow themselves up afterwards, so i don't think they are afraid of being shot
well, there are chill muslims, but those are mostly bosnians.
why are they so chill? because they have been seperated from the arabs and are surrounded by christians so they took on some christian values.
still, those chill muslims in the western world are the exception, not the norm

I didn't get your post was hard to interpret. I couldn't tell if it was meant in a sarcastic tone.

I would say that also. It's just a political talking point to keep the masses occupied with frivolous bullshit to avoid real issues.

No, Observing a simple fact. Zoroastriansm is Iranian paganism but It's continuously survived more than 1400 years under Islam.

How well did Greek Mythology fare under Christianity ?

>"Happening in the modern Muslim world" Not happening in most of it though. That's like comparing what's happening in Alabama and using it to represent the USA. Your Straw-man fallacy and fallacious argument is a despicable cocktail of sensationalist fear mongering and crude generalizations.

Absolutely. The only Austrian citizens to join ISIS might have been Bosnians and a Bosnian might go for some harmless fun like driving full speed into an Austrian crowd, but overall we have been so enriched by these de facto Christians.

>tfw no qt hijabi gf
pls just kill me already ;_;

I don't have time to sift through the minutia with you. You're clearly not open to an objective discussion. Observation bias has blinded you.

They are no simple answers to complicated situations. Your crude attempts to over simplify are somewhat telling.

People without power instinctively look to simple solutions >i.e Le All Muzzies
for complex multi-layered problems. It gives you the delusion of control where in reality you have no control and are merely deluding yourself by thinking that you somehow matter in this or fit into this.

Nigga what????

Do you think they have human emotions and feelings? Do you think it's possible that Arabs have no real empathy? Like they don't have souls. Just bags of meat. I mean letting your kids be destroyed in a suicide bombing, or stoning to death your daughter because she's been raped, it all just makes me think they aren't human.

Dude, what about the white terrorists like McVey and fucking columbine. Muslims are chill.

Arabs are human.
Friendly reminder whites used to do the exact same shit and more during the Crusades/Inquisition.
Then you faggots started doing it to other people.

Why are whites such animals?

Lord knows.

They're all over the clubs.

The Crusades were a response to the ongoing Islamic rape of Southern Europe.

They are not as hardcore about their religion

We took all the good ones as refugees back in the '80s and '90s. Too bad they don't make 'em like they used to.

Explains why Christians went on a Pagan holocaust am I right?

those fags are once in a generation

you mudslimes do this shit multiple times a day.

UNCOMMON
N
C
O
M
M
O
N

Blame the US for supporting Islamists during the Cold War, now we don't get to see qt Arabian girls.

>it all just makes me think they aren't human.

if you are taught something from birth it becomes a part of you. It's how germans could kill slavs and jews without hesitation. it's how americans could split up slave families for a profit. it's why young american blacks attack whites without remorse. like that other guy said, it's how our ancestors a few generations back could burn people at the stake for heresy.

so how do we deal with it? that's the question.

Basically we're just plebs and we aren't getting the nuanced truth . Reality's not black and White just seas of grey.

The Elites know most people are dumb as bricks so simple sensationalism is a great way to push an agenda. (Plebs usually are too dumb for the truth tbqh)

>Columbine
>Terrorists

You're that fucking reddit tripfag... Get out.

because early arab immigration to the US wasnt muslim and mostly from secular countries.
Many christian syrians, lebanese and palestinians.
Also many secular muslims who came before 1980 when islamism started to poison the arab world beyond the ability to fix.

Afaik the new immigrants are almost as bad as the europeans though, looking at people complaining about michigan.

this is the essence of religion. When Christianity stared the punishment for heresy was a stern talking to, when they got power it was execution.Christianity today is mostly passive while Islam is in jihad mode

yeah like at fort hood rite xddd

Arabs are ugly. Persians can be pretty damn fuckable, though.

And yes, we do carry a considerable portion of the blame. Israel too.

i'd love to know how the fuck proxies work. is the server actually in zamibia, or does it spoof it? and if it spoofs it, how the fuck does it communicate back and forth?

Is that why you faggots sacked Constantinople and murdered millions of Pagans in the European Crusades ?

Muh Islamic aggression ?

There's nothing wrong with Michigan though, maybe just some faggots that get triggered because they saw a girl in a hijab

With more violence. This time we wipe them out

its just what I read about it, I dont know if they are really causing problems over there.

>Arabs are ugly
Not all, I know a lot of thicc Iraqi and Lebanese girls
Persians are qt as fuck

It's not a proxy ;_;

Get out, shill.

They aren't, I watched some video where some "Christians" pulled up to some parade and started antagonizing the Muslims but outside of that nothing, ever.

>le degenerate culture is destroying america meme
Stay salty frogs

Muh Islam dindu nuffin
How many European pagans have you murdered and enslaved?

Thick is right

so, are you a native or zambia, or what? to me that's about like living on the moon. can you post any photos of the area you live in?

God damn, every other guy in Qatar must be a chubby chaser.

>American's muslims is composed of around 712 rich Persians addicted to liberalism and coca cola n shit, fled their country like rats during the islamic revolution to be able to "party everyday and smoke Chicha am I right dude islam is a chill out religion" in the land of the freedom
>surprised they aren't the batshit insane ones we have in Europe

You mean 5% on top of whatever everyone else has to pay, right? Just because you have a different religion? So I suppose you agree with Trumps proposal to register every Muslim in America so they can be monitored? The registrant doesn't even have to pay 5% tax, it's free!

>Majority of the top countries are Muslim

now I know why women wear those full body veils, Means a man will go for them and once the veil comes off after marriage it's too late to go back

Its obvious that you dont have the problems we do.
European muslims are transforming into what looks like your black population with the addition of islamist terrorism.

Because the experts know best right? No such thing as corruption or cronyism or ulterior motives in governing? Grow up kid.

Fuck all you muslims in this thread

Hope you choke on your fucking falafel

Didn't say that

Yeah but I'll be in USA in August (Got into a uni there)

K-den

They know more than plebs do that's for sure.

But falafel and kebabs taste good user

>American Muslims
Which ones?

The ones who bomb public events like marathons and Christmas tree lightnings?

The ones that behead their coworkers in 'workplace violence'?

The ones who go on suicidal shooting sprees?

The ones who drive planes into buildings, killing thousands?

The ones that sit idly by and let the above happen?

The ones who play the victim to gain points in the oppression Olympics?

I personally like the Muslims who hide out in the woods, in their training camps.

fuck u racist!

Meh, I get by. It's not all bush Burgur-bro,This was a British colony. My family settled here in the 1800's :p

/thread

>t Trumpcuck
Stop being such a paranoid shitter

A few of those you mentioned weren't even American muslims

No such thing as an American Muslim.

Almost forgot.

>American Muslims
You're either American or you're a Muslim. The two are antithetical.

you don't seem to get that the whole territory they tried to regain in the crusades was christian befor as it were the remains of the roman empire and in part the holiest land of christianity. islam took it with violence and that provoked violence.
it's so funny how uneducated leftwing apologists always forget to mention the reason for the crusade.

Fuck you lardo.

Despite our 50% SJW nightmare, we still have traditional values.

>unprovoked violence
>Christians go on 9 Crusades
>get BTFO 8/9 times

At least they were persistent

>his was a British colony. My family settled here in the 1800's :p

ok, I have to ask a retarded question. are you saying that your family was british, and that your town is more or less of british decent? do black africans live on your street or nearby? has your area avoided the South Africa kind of racial animosity, and if so, why do you think?

like I said, to me Zambia might as well be the far side of the moon.

You do not sound convincing. I hear your far right suddenly lost due to a post vote by the regressive leftists.

>t. Delusional liberal

Sorry, you'll never convince me vulnerable groups are safer the more unvetted Muslims we have coming here. I know the Orlando guy was born in NY, but this is an intelligence failure your boy Obama let happen because he ran the inverse of Trumps campaign in 2008 "Take America Down a Peg or Two"

To see threats looming in unlikely places, to be able to understand and prepare, while sheep get slaughter by wolves. Paranoia is the greatest survival mechanism in the history of evolution.

>Trumpcuck
You seem to have a problem understanding mutual incompatibility.

taqiya

Does anyone even remember that art showing that two muslims tried to kill everyone buy a based police officer shot them in the head.

I don't care about convincing you, you're the minority
Literally schizophrenia

>more like
>invaded from the Iberian peninsula 732 AD
>BTFO by Charles Martel to stop the spread north
>invaded from the balkans in 1529
>BTFO by a European coalition in Vienna
>Spain finally gets their shit together
>reconquers Spain in 1492
>BTFO the muzzies back to Africa
>Ottomans attack Vienna again in 1683
>BTFO by a coalition of Poles and Germans

They tried and tried and tried.

Best way to sum it up is this.
If muslims hit a certain threshold of violence in America. All mosques will be destroyed and burned down by angry murricans with guns.

This, aswell as not enough of them yet. Mudslimes radicalize in numbers. Any outliers are brought back into the fold or killed as this process unfolds. You can see that in the UK where mudslimes who don't radicalize or speak out against are summarily killed off to make way.

>Literally schizophrenia
Literally call it whatever you like, but at least it's literally more sane than literally whatever the hell is happening to society, literally.

>be Christian
>think I'm fighting for God
>actually just bought by money
>payed to sack Constantinople
>do it
>effectively hand over the city to the Ottomans
>it's Istanbul now

Sure I am :^)

Meanwhile, all I have to do to prove my point is let time take its course, in two months time we'll probably see at least see a dozen more attacks.

You can still fetishize brown people without blindly excusing their religious zealotry.

>Literally schizophrenia

you're using at least one of those words wrong.

stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/from-st-louis-county-accused-of-supporting-isis-terrorism/article_f9f26fa0-9564-5ff8-9e0d-341703fe9e22.html

america.aljazeera.com/articles/2015/2/10/bosnian-americans-reel-from-arrest-of-six-accused-of-supporting-isil.html

Theyre still bad

What's strange is you want these things to happen

I meant globally, not just US.

I'd like to think this one lit a fire under our intelligence services collective asses.

Chill until Ramadan then it's time to kill

Wrong.

>be orthodox christian
>get sacked by catholics
>about to get sacked by the Ottomans
>send for help everywhere
>pope doest help, because he disproves of orthodox church

Fuck you lardo.