If you seriously support Thom Yorke or Radiohead after this inexcusable horseshit you are an awful person...

If you seriously support Thom Yorke or Radiohead after this inexcusable horseshit you are an awful person. Why do these fags think they are entitled to claim ownership of one of the most generic chord progressions in music?Pseud band for liberal arts soyboys who think they are "muh intellectual", actually pretty sad when you think about it

You know, it's not so bad.

What in the ever loving fuck are you talking about?

Thom & Jonny Cockwood refusing to take 40% of sales for the Lana song out of pure greed

>calling people soyboys while defending lana del rey
???

It's all their label pulling the strings

Nice strawman. The main issue is Radiopleb thinking they came up with that progression, it's almost as ridiculous as Mozart coming back to life and suing everyone

Ok soyboy...

/THREAD

no

Stop defending Lana, soyboy, she knows what she did was wrong

Radiohead was always pretty Alt-Right tradiotionalist.

Mozart isn't dead but if he wasn't pretending to be he probably would sue

Radiohead isn't even on the same label they were on during the first part of their career, they famously left their label to self-release In Rainbows as the first ever major "pay what you want" album

t. never heard a Radiohead album or read their lyrics or seen their artwork or watched their interviews

Jonny has always given off a strong nat-soc vibe

""Creep" shares a chord progression and melody with "The Air That I Breathe", a 1972 song recorded by the Hollies.[14][15] The song's writers Albert Hammond and Mike Hazlewood sued and received cowriting credits and a percentage of the song's royalties.[16] According to Hammond, "Radiohead agreed that they had actually taken it ... Because they were honest they weren't sued to the point of saying 'we want the whole thing'. So we ended up just getting a little piece of it."[17]"

I always knew Thom Yorke was a faggot for trashing guitars being used in music relentlessly while still using them 24/7, but this is a new low. What a hack.

Thom BTFO'd

>if you disagree with a band's actions or beliefs you shouldn't listen to their music
Guess I better delete Burzum, Tortoise and Stereolab from my library

>yfw the hollies show up and try to take another 40% from Lana

>yfw she offers them 20%

>vibes
yeah, it's not a surprise that you utilize a new-age bullshit lexicon

>changing 'support' to 'disagree with'
very clever

t. soyboy

yeah, fuck people for defending their creative work.

also, name three other songs that feature this chord progression (aside from the hollies obv)

>reddit spacing