Is this an underrated album?

7 or 8/10 imo, only got hated cause it was made by linkin park

8-9/10. Tied with Minutes to Midnight as their best album.

7/10

has its flaws but its good

patrician

If you like the musical equal to watching paint dry then I get why you would like it

7/10

It's their best and only genuinely decent album.

ultra pleb

this

soyboy pleb

It only gets hate because it's Linkin Park. It's a pretty good album.

If I must listen to linkin park I would choose the hunting party because it's actually entertaining

True 'Park fan here
Hybrid Theory > Meteora > Minutes to Midnight > Living Things > One More Light > A Thousand Suns > The Hunting Party >

imo living things was their worst, just kinda forgettable

reanimation > hybrid theory > a thousand suns > minutes to midnight = meteora > hunting party > one more light >>> living things

A Thousand Suns > The Hunting Party = Meteora > Minutes to Midnight > Hybrid Theory > Living Things > One More Light

why is this not mentioned in this thread

because it is an abomination that should never have been created.

because it is a massive cashgrab where 2 of the most over-selling artists of all time get together in a bid to regain relevance

Actual LP fan here:
Meteora > Hybrid Theory > Thousand Suns > Minutes to Midnight > Living Things > The Hunting Party > One More Light

I'm not including reanimation because it's just remixes (some of which were really good).

it was boring as shit but at least it wasnt Minutes to Midnight

best post nu-metal phase Linkin Park album
too bad they went back to being shit with their newest album

i liked it

When They Come For Me and Wretches and Kings are some of the best tracks that they ever pulled out

Agreed
Also:
Hybrid theory > Meteora > Minutes to midnight > or = The hunting party > Thousand suns >>>>> Living things = One more light

Blackout is the standout

A Thousand Suns > Meteora > Hybrid Theory > Living Things > The Hunting Party > Minutes to Midnight > One More Light

lmao

A Thousand Suns and The Hunting Party are their only two good albums

This.

Wait, really? Wow, as a long time fan, that's interesting to hear

thank you, finally somebody said it