Good thing every character was poorly written, I might have felt something when they all died

Good thing every character was poorly written, I might have felt something when they all died.

What was it that made them poorly written?

hes just trying to fit in with all the other contrarians. the movie was perfect

any link of the dark vad scene?

I wanted more of those alien guys on the poster. We barely saw them at all.

I literally cant remember any of their names except for the girl. What a shit movie.

I didn't know their names as I was watching it

It's like they were all just there

It was blind guy, samoan, refugee, girl, mexican, robot. white supremacist. darth vader.

I liked the part where Darth Vader murdered everyone.

The Samoan embracing the force hippie was a bit weird. The black half robot guy was also entirely pointless as a character and they could have found Jen's dad with way less screentime.

>t. Shill

They really should have had an alien as a main part of the crew, would have been really cool.

You could have removed the two Asians and the plot would have not changed one bit

>"I have a bad feeling about th--"

They were important for the force motif. WIthout it you get TFA where the force is just a meme. except when its convenient to power up the mary sue.

>just tried to post vader webm
>DMCA'd
WEW

Red 5
Where are you going? Get back here!

i agree. I found myself cheering on the empire the entire movie. Was that on purpose?

None of them had personalities, they just had character quirks. They didn't feel like real people, they felt like actors playing archetypes.

Say what you will about TFA but each character had at the very least a distinctive presence, a motivation, and an arc. Except for Poe on that last one but he was charismatic as fuck.

OP is a contrarian troll. The movie was delightful and the best thing for the Star Wars series since the original trilogy. Characters were likable, no one did any stupid or out of character bullshit (unlike as the black guy from The Force Awakens with his weird male version of "oh no you didn't"). Female lead was understandable and not whiny nor a mary sue like Rey. The fights were fucking awesome and made me actually want to play some form of Battlefront if they'll even come out with a decent version.

It was a good movie.

They could have removed everyone except Jyn, the Mexican guy, and the defected Imperial pilot. They should have narrowed it down to three or four characters and focused on making them interesting and relatable instead of cramming in as many misfits as they could and struggling to give each a reason to be in the movie.

Holy shit, when are the are the disney shills going to leave? In a week? 3 days from now?

prob around april-may, then they'll be back this time year

"You are disagreeing with me therefor you must be a shill."

Fuck I wish I was a shill. Then I could make some damn money.

Also shills wouldn't shit on TFA.

>Also shills wouldn't shit on TFA.

TFA isn't in theaters right now, begging us to go throw money at it. Rogue One is.

But nice try.

so how does she die?

>implying Disney would have shills shit on anything that it made.
Its fucking Disney, mah chump.

Your contrarian levels are hilarious.

I also want to know.

If they didn't pussy out with an offscreen kill, I might just see it.

>War
>War never changes

on a beach helping a Spaniard lose his virginity

deathstar'd the continent

it's offscreen

Death Star nuked the base she was at.

>those alien designs

what the fuck

Not even on screen.

Well So much for watching that.

theyre pretty much a Misc en scene with dialogues.

They were consumed by the explosion on screen.

well, glad I not wasted my money on that, that is kitschy as fuck.

Are they supposed to show their bodies being liquefied in slow-mo or something?

I'm glad they didn't push some shitty forced romance as I was very afraid they would kiss. That's why I respect Pacific Rim; the two just hugged because they cared.

ye

>He disagrees with you therefor he must be contrarian

No, referring to them just hugging as they died while being nuked. It was old when watchmen did it in 86

Wait, so how do we know that the shills aren't just being contrarian just because they think this board will be contrarian? They already know the board wont like Rogue One so they gotta shill it just to be different?

OP outed as 14 year old edge Lord.

still surprising coming from disney though

Well I think it was established in the first movie that everyone died on the mission (Not a star wars nut, but seem to recall that (someone can correct me if I am wrong).

I was hoping something like getting blasted or Vader force choke or something.

idk still kinda bummed that jyn died

Can we talk about how this guy got cut from the movie altogether

You have shit taste in everything and you talk like you're retarded.

They said there's a character in this that's from Rebels, what character is it?

You have to remember that this is a series with twice as many bad movies as there are good ones. As far as Star Wars is concerned, this was decent. First act was messy and you can tell that the the reshoots fucked with the ending a bit, but I enjoyed almost everything else.

Jyn was cute. That's good enough character development for me

Forest Whitaker's character was in Clone Wars and was mentioned in Rebels

Robot looks so edgy it probably cut itself out.

eh, its not the first time

But they did

Oh really? I knew he was in clone wars and heard him mentioned but I legitimately thought it would be someone more major in rebels. Like Kanan or Ezra or even Sabine.

The characters served the story. They didn't need to be super well developed. They were as developed as they needed to be.
They actually did a great job of giving each one some development while not dedicating much screen time for it.
Right before the pilot dies he said "this is for you, Galen". That shit was all the character development that guy needed.

Maybe I'm going full retard, but Cassian, Bodhi, Galen Erso, and Bail Organa all bare some kind of resemblance that made me uncomfortable throughout film

They're brown people with accents?

Bail Organa saying I'm going back to Alderaan was one of those "oh fuck off" moments, should've gone to dantooine instead for maximum keks

I would gladly drown you as a baby. You're a moron and the world would be a better place without you. I would lock baby you in a oven and throw away the oven. If they brought me to time court I would hold this post as proof of acquittal

showing those two guys from the cantina scene was also embarrassing

I didn't mind those but the 2 second closeup of blue milk was a bit odd.

cliches....cliche never changes

You didn't really think that Bail Organa was off Alderaan when shit went down did you?

The "Samoan" you speak of is Chinese

Would it surprise you to learn that Polynesians immigrated from Asia?

It was one of those things that didn't need to be said, they should've just excluded him or had him as a hologram broadcasting from Alderaan, having him go back that close to it getting destroyed made it seem a little too unlucky.

It's obvious he was there, and I think Leia even mentioned her father being there in A New Hope. I just wish it hadn't seemed so forced.

>I was hoping something like getting blasted or Vader force choke or something.

Vader is a fucking killing machine in this movie. First time he's been genuinely scary since Empire.

Wong, have standards

>Vader is a fucking killing machine in this movie. First time he's been genuinely scary since Empire.
okay, see, that makes me want to watch it

He's in like 3 scenes

And that makes me want to see it on video

You better have a big screen and good sound.

Yeah vaders hallway fight scene is his only good scene

Glad to hear it's better than TFA. I'll might actually see it when it out to rent.

Wow guys my favorite Star Wars movie of all time. Better the IV, and V. Honestly I the cast of the old Star Wars movies unrelateable, the reboot series feels right and rouge one is the second great edition. FINALLY a new wave of female lead actors can carry baton in Star Wars. And oh boy dies it deliver in rough one. CGI was perfect, characters were epic (little too white for Sup Forums) and hilarious. IT GOT SUPER DARK THOUGH GUYS. When I say it got gritty, holy fuck they turned it up to a 11.It felt exactly how war feels but with like a cool Star Wars theme. It was awesome how they added badass chicks to kick empire buttocks aswell.*A STAR WARS MOVIE DONE RIGHT* must c for every Star Wars fan. This is how the originals SHOULD of been.

>Well I think it was established in the first movie that everyone died on the mission

you might be thinking of Return of the Jedi with the "many Bothans died to get us this info" scene

No. It's obvious everyone dies.

it's obvious that you're a faggot LMAO

fuck off you fag

Neck yourself loser

>it's better than TFA.

I think it's better than Jedi. It's that good.

It is so much better than TFA that I almost have faith in the franchise again. Christ, JJ is a hack.

That wasn't a fight

How did Empire build the 2nd DS so fast if all archive documents were destroyed and engineers killed?

>Vader's hallway slaughter is his only good scene
FTFY

Also the fact that Bail implied needing Yodas help.

Implying records weren't kept elsewhere
Implying they didn't have millions of slave labourers
For all we know Galen might have already designed the second one.

Um... Pretty sure he was talking about obi wan.

>somewhere else
Under emperors sheets?

The Geonosians designed the Death Star before the Empire existed

Galen just worked on the reactor for it

>LITTLE SISTER

Only part of the movie where I laughed out loud.

Did they have a single conversation in the entire movie before that scene?

Having the strong womyn character get nuked at the end really is gonna kick all the little girls in their ovaries.

He keeps a flash drive under one of his face flaps.

But seriously, the empire's got a fuckload of planets, and that shit was stored on a singular harddrive/just a couple. They've got copies. Shit, Vader probably has a personal copy for himself that he pleasures himself to.

I was so relieved when the main characters died. Such a lousy cast. What a boring story.

And seeing Luke's bullies was dumb. Half a star out of five for Darth alone. Would groan again!

They should make a short film about this.

Totally agree. It was a bit too cheesy in the second act, but the movie was very solid

Your butthurt will be delicious when this makes a billion dollars.

Too bad they didn't have a lead-lined refrigerator