My private torrent site has the full years of LNwCOB for 1998, 1999, and 2004-2009

My private torrent site has the full years of LNwCOB for 1998, 1999, and 2004-2009.

Gonna get to watch all those skits of the best late night TV show of all time. Feels good man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/byA3JAdqPQk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Direct_download_link
mega.nz/#F!EptEAK4b!nw4OO5EWtXh4MDR1UtI1SA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Conan has always been awkward and unfunny.

Nope, guess again.

>best late night TV show of all time

ok, lad

>watching late night TV when its not live

why? its 90% topical humor

>Best late night TV show of all time

You are so wrong it hurts.

youtu.be/byA3JAdqPQk

My nigga.

>DUDE MYSPLEEN LMAO

pet sounds, evangelion, twin peaks, stalker, stalker the list goes on...

I'm not gonna watch the monologues or interviews, just the comedy bits.

>johnny carson
>good

Yeah maybe for television standards for the 1960s to 1980s. Worse than Jay Leno

yeah i don't log on that much. unfortunately 1999 and 2008 have no seeds and were uploaded three months ago. if i would have logged in a few months ago i would have been able to get them :(

but come on dont talk shit about myspleen its pretty cool

>it's a staff episode

>have no seeds
That's why torrenting is absolutely shit.

That shit was fucking boring you old fool.

its not absolutely shit. its almost impossible to find popular tv shows/movies without seeders nowadays. you only run into it trying to get old stuff

torrenting is the best, hell the only way to get unique things that people all across the world can have

>you only run into it trying to get old stuff
Exactly my point.

what the fuck do you want then? how else do you expect to be able to get this random old stuff if not from torrents?

fucking dope

How do you fucks get into these private trackers? When they have an open registration? I've only managed to get into two and that cuz some random dude was willing to help me

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Direct_download_link

i swear you are so stupid.

yes obviously it would be easier to just upload everything you have to some server that would never delete anything and send a link everyone can download it from, it doesn't work like that

you upload a file to a torrent site that can have self-contained folders and all the files you want in one folder, let a lot of people download it and seed it back, much easier

I used to tripfag years and years ago. I made enough friends to get invited into all of the cool places.
Please don't do what I did.

nice

>I'm not gonna watch the monologues or interviews, just the comedy bits.
You have autism

why is that autistic? i'm not gonna watch the monologues or interviews because the monologues will be topical jokes about the news of the late 90s/mid 2000s and talk show interviews are already unwatchable, let alone ones where they are plugging movies and shows from 10-15 years ago

the strength of conan especially on late night were his comedy bits/remotes/characters

mega.nz/#F!EptEAK4b!nw4OO5EWtXh4MDR1UtI1SA

Conan O'Brien';s writers strike episodes were, literally, the greatest stretch of late night TV show episodes in the history of the medium

who's autistic enough to do this?