Rogue one canon

does this make the old republic canon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RW_hGOFukMQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

God damn those things are fuck ugly. In kotor they looked awesome.

So canonically Is this thing made to ram other ships?, or was that just a heat of the moment decision?

The Old Republic is a canon era

There is no canon representation of what the Old Republic looks like yet.

Was it just me or did anyone watch to see the hammerhead keep on ramming all the way into the shield generator?

Who would want to captain a suicide ship?

it means they are going to make nods to the stuff from legends that they might bring back after they establish their post original trilogy canon

wut it was a heat of the moment thing.

No, it means they are going to take verything good from the EU but re-tool it a bit because fuck the old EU.

>4000 year old ships are still in use
why is the star wars universe such a technologically stagnant shithole? it's almost as bad as 40k

The hammerhead was still stuck to the star destroyer when it crashed into the other one

>literally told to kill themselves

theyre doing thrawn justice but they cant bring him back exactly as is from the eu for obvious reasons.

>"Disney's trying to erase all non OT lore"
>*non OT lore is brought into canon
>"n-no, see they still hate the EU because..."

why do they do this?

Hammerheads were the centerpiece of an entire Rebels episode.

sure why not.

They just take concepts, ships, planets and sometimes characters. Not the lore attached to them, very disrespectful imo, how can you not see why they're mad? Fuck I'm even mad, kotor is kino and Disney won't make it canon but oh they'll take the ships and planets from it.

>this tiny ship pushed a fucking STAR DESTROYER into another STAR DESTROYER which pushed into the SHIELD GENERATOR

what the fuck? on top of that, now the rebels are suddenly able to hit a weak spot on a Star Destroyer with a few ion shots and that's it?

why didn't they just fucking do that in 4-6 then?

I hope not, kotor 2 and the old republic are fucking shit.

It looked like the ship sustained heavy damage doing it. I think it was just spur of the moment.

Knowing the hacks at nu-Disney, they probably ganked the design without crediting its origin.

I think they did in 6. Remember this:
youtu.be/RW_hGOFukMQ

That's literally what they did while escaping Hoth. Did you watch any of the movies?

Oh yeah. Two shots from an ion cannon completely disabled it. A barrage of ion torpedoes from several ships would likely have the same effect.

Did
even watch 5 or 6?

I think its a tug boat. Its supposed to gently nudge the ship, but they ram in at full speed to gain acceleration.

I hate how they made Darth Bane sound like a fucking faggot. I love Mark Hamill, but he fucked the character up.

What? What did they do?