Can you even call it a "star wars" movie?

Literally everyone at work was talking about this shit all day today. It was practically the only topic of conversation. I haven't seen it yet- probably will sunday- but even if you really liked it, can you honestly say it fit in with the spirit of the original trilogy?

No but it still somehow manages to be the best Star Wars since RotJ.

I can yeah. It's honestly the most "Star Wars" movie of all of them.

op btfo

was more "star wars" than TFA, even prequelfags will appreciate it. Feels like you're just reaching for reasons to bitch about it, tbqh.

Must suck to be JJ

With all the backing he had, all the money, and all the hype, a fucking spinoff totally beat the fuck out of TFA

We finally got a space battle that can rival ROTJ's

Rogue one ends with Darth Vader sucking Jar Jar's big gungan cock which confirms the prequels as canon.

It's pretty good.

Not flawless, but definitely worth seeing.

I was worried it was going to be a repeat of TFA, but it wasn't.

> revenge of the Sith
> shit
Kill yourself

You can call it Star Wars because it's a Rag Tag group of faggots that get plans to the rebels.

yes, but only the second half.

Is that what being a star wars movie means now? Shit, somebody tell Quinten Tarentino because Pulp Fiction is officially star wars cannon.

Same plot back to back. This shit sucks major ass hole man.

What were you like 12 when revenge of the sith came out? That why you like it you little baby.

CGI Tarkin was weird seeing. Not sure that was the best idea. The first act is a mess but it came together by the end.

>probably will sunday
Why see it at all?

Is it true they retconned Kyle Katarn?

It was fantastic i saw it yesterday. The visuals were stunning, the actors werent that bad either i cant point at anyone with the exception of the muslim pilot and say this was a bad cast. Overall very enjoyable movie i would recommend this for a watch

I don't plan on seeing it. Don't even care to pirate it.

I'm wearing a Vader mask right now as I type this and I'm being completely serious. Will not watch this. Tried TFA and that was more than enough.

its miles better than TFA user. I absolutely hated TFA and i thought Rogue one was a good movie

And you are 6 in 2016?

>Seriously implying the chick with a forgettable name I can't remember even though I just watched the movie a couple hours ago is a remotely good actor

The scene where she 'cries' is one of the most cringe things I've seen in a movie since Nicholas Cage was swarmed by bees.

Check out this edgelord.

I'm not watching it. You can enjoy it if you want, I'm not seeing it though.

Not even going to steal it.

>I'm wearing a Vader mask right now

You're not seeing the movie because you don't want to, you're not seeing the movie because you're a fucking loser with no friends and your aspergers lmao kys

Why not both?

Disney shills are so funny sometimes.

>The scene where she 'cries' is one of the most cringe things I've seen in a movie since Nicholas Cage was swarmed by bees.
Wow....

Kek