WTF I hate Britain now

WTF I hate Britain now.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/dagmara-przybysz-death-suicide-redruth-school-toilets-bullying-racism-inquest-a7846216.html
instagram.com/dagmaraxxx
youtube.com/watch?v=9eGxajvokek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

slavs are subhumans

she could have come here.Slavic women are belong to turkish alpha men.Not sissy ugly shiet anglos.

cute

i want to do the sex with her

I was once told it was a bad idea to run a marathon without training beforehand.
I didn't hang myself

>independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/dagmara-przybysz-death-suicide-redruth-school-toilets-bullying-racism-inquest-a7846216.html

>A 16-year-old girl took her own life by hanging after she was bullied at school, an inquest was told.

>Dagmara Przybysz, who was born in Poland and went to school at Pool Academy near Redruth, was found dead in a toilet in May 2016.

>The inquest heard that a pastoral support manager at the school, Susan Kent, said she saw the teenager several times before she died, but she had "never mentioned any problems of racism".

>The girl’s parents, Jedrzej and Ewelina Przybysz, said their daughter told them that another girl had banged into her and she heard people calling her things like “stupid Pole” and that she "did not belong here" in the 12 months before she died.

>Her mother insisted the biggest problem for her daughter “was not racism but bullying”.

>Dagmara’s boyfriend, Lewis Simpson, said she had mentioned pupils making “horrible” comments about her nationality and mocking her during a PE lesson.

>She reportedly hurt her hand after the class by punching a wall when she overheard their comments.

>The night before her death she reportedly asked Lewis, "What would you do if I killed myself?"

>"I did not take it seriously, as I thought was just worked up by hurting her hand," he said, as reported by The Guardian.

>She also told him during a Facebook call that she was so angry about false rumours the couple were going to break up that she “wanted to jump off a bridge”, but appeared to be calmer by the end of the call, Lewis said.

>On the day she was found, Dagmara called her father in tears, but he said she would not tell him at first what was wrong.

>She then admitted she was having problems at school and he would not understand. He told her to go to school and they would talk about the problem when she came home.

"Attractive new girl with no friends gets bullied by women who see her as competition"
same thing would happen in any (((modern western))) country

>>Dagmara moved to the UK in 2009 and made friends in primary school, but asked to move high schools.

>Principal Zelma Hill said the teenager was a "beautiful, bright and creative 16-year-old student with a very promising future ahead of her".

>On website Ask.fm, she answered the question "What problems did you have in school?" with the word "racism".

>When asked how she would like to be remembered, she said: "For being a nice but strong person."

>The inquest continues.

What

Will Poles go home yet?

you only care cos she was hot

t. cherno

leave our cunny alone, shitskin
what
stop erasing her lived experience. she did a good enough job of that herself.
t. nigel no seats
correct

Women are less empathetic than men and need to be put in their place

White people don't belong to Bongistan Halifate.

>she didn't belong to UK

That is the fucking truth. Deal with it. Poles don't belong in UK any more than Pakis do.

Quite sad. Shameful behaviour from those bullies

I wish gook moot would just ban every flag that isn't asian/european or american

Were she living in Poland she'd hang herself too probably.

shut up yodel nigger

>some polish whore died
Oh no, what a horrible tragedy.

Bitch, we carry Sup Forums on our shoulders. It would die without Russians.

Other students hanged her?

Damn how could I forget you aussies I'm sorry

Let's just go with every mudslime country then

>be British
>bully Polish girl until they kill themselves
>let Pakis fuck you in the ass for fear of being racist

this

Also violated before that.

why british people so racist?

why are british people so racist?

lel

>0 pakis and muslims hanged
>1 pole hanged
wew

we're islanders

you forgot inbred

>have been told you didn't belong in UK
>not takeing it as a compliment

Then why won't you all fuck off home?

RIP in pieces.
instagram.com/dagmaraxxx

>all those 10/10 wank bank shots
>already edgelords flooding comments with abuse

i am very horny and very sad now

>A 16-year-old girl took her own life by hanging after she was bullied at school, an inquest was told.

Because our Sebas and other Polish scumbags fits in UK better. xD

>Be a Pole
>Pay the toll

Euros aren't the problem, it fucking scummy Africans and pakis

t.pole

t.paki

t. paki

The funny part is that we have our own trashy underclass, but Poland is so much a useless dump that there's still zero (0) traffic in the other direction

t.paki

t.paki

t.paki

t.paki

t.paki

t. paki

t.paki

t. pole

t. chang

t.paki

t.zhang

>Dagmara Przybysz
>Przybysz
how is it even pronounced?

>These two spamming Poleshits
End your lives

How is it racism when technically she's the same race? Or is it related to how people still don't know if Islam is a race, and every different group is a"race"?

t. paki

but i'm japanese

t.paki

rzy= rizzy
bysz = bizz/biss

So something between rizzybizz/rissybiss

>there's still zero (0) traffic in the other direction

Not true, we have one (1) britbong here
youtube.com/watch?v=9eGxajvokek

keep sending us chill dudes eager to lern Polish and pay taxes while we send you human trash, ok?

t.paki

Looks like polish remover is effective in britain

Pr-zhee-beezh

he said european idiot

>Muslims belong here but let's bully a Polish girl to suicide
Anglo subhumans, I swear.

>10%

t.paki

True.

>she spoke better english than most UK shits her age

phwoarrr

really wish social media was a thing when I went through high school

So your face and embarrassing moments could be immortalised on the web?

I'm kind of glad it wasn't desu

>People think this was about racism

it was more like females being females

Teen roasties can be fucking evil if they are jealous of a superior female. Out of all of the fights or bullying incidents at school it was always 14/15 year old girls that were the most vicious, ripping out each others hair, acid attacks etc

>she was hot as fuck
Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with Britain?

You're probably right but we love memes and she was too good looking so hard to listen anyways. If she was a guy I'd say: "Only dumb people kill themselves, way to go".

It was was about the shameful and hideous bullying of a young girl because she was Polish. Don't try to dress it up as anything else, or excuse it.

You know how you say Pshek pshek?
So Przybysz would use similar sounds, kind of like Pshybysh or Пшъбъш if I haven't fucked anything up

Why are you still spamming this old story?

Pretty sure the guy she was friends with and who tried to calm her down, Lewis, was a scot.
In the School I went to (in Scotland) there were 1 or 2 polish kids but they only had /bant/er which went both ways.
Foreigners need to realise not to go the England because they are pissed the fuck off with all the foreigners coming in and destroying the country. England has bombers & poles taking their jobs so that English people are left unemployed and homeless.

>old story
>published yesterday

This has been getting posted on here for months.

Дaгмapa Пжйбйш

Пш-ш-ш-ш-ш-ш, пш-ш-ш-ш!

t. paki

(Don't forget about the Jews)

пшыбыш, "sz"=Russian "ш", plus "rz" after "p" is also pronounced like "sz" (but only in this position, in other cases "rz"=Russian "ж")

Do poles belong in the UK?

They got so many Pakistanis, Arabs and other muslims who shit at their country and values yet they bully poor poles? kinda horrible

bet she was hanged by pakis

>pakis openly rape your children in the streets
>don't care in the slightest, go about day

>some poles move in to clean toilets at poundland
>WE CANT HAVE THIS KILL THAT BITCH

Bongs confuse me.

Fucking subhuman anglos.

This happened in Cornwall to be honest, where they have little to no immigrants and they'd probably bully anyone not from Cornwall

To brits they are white enough to hate

Teen Staceys can be absolutely brutal, ESPECIALLY against other Females.

white and based posts

And I thought burgers couldn't handle the banter.

BASED suomi lad gets it.

POLES FUCK OFF