BROCKHAMPTON

what does this person represent
why is their mouth open

Britpop trash like Oasis, prolly jerks off to Wonderwall

Bugman smile

soyboy/numale grin

Top: Burzum s/t
Bottom: Dunkelheit

>contrarian shitposting has gotten so out of hand that someone smiling and experiencing genuine emotion is now memeworthy
how long will it take for ironic self-immolation to be cool

t. nu-male

Vampire weekend

>homophobia
>sexism
yeah he's not listening to that

Nu-male is literally just the new edgy way to say "nerd," its used to refer to the exact same demographic of guys, but this way people can self-identify as nerdy while still having someone to shit on

this is you

it's a specific type of pussified leftist nerd, differing from the bitter virgin alt-right neckbeard types

I still don't get what the smile has to do with it though. I mean yeah, it looks kind of dumb, but is that really it?

To me it comes off as people trying to say "kek look at the manchild enjoying his toys!" which is basically the adult version of making fun of another kid for playing pokemon or something

it's that and the people who use the buzzword being obsessed over fulfilling some traditional idea of masculinity that doesn't actually matter in any way because it makes them feel superior

t.

soy

maybe it's just me but grown men flipping their lid over video games and sugary cereal comes off as embarrassing

I agree with the message of your post, but your phrasing is also leaving you wide open for obvious comebacks

Yeah, a little bit. But I think anyone posing with a big goofy smile like that in front of anything is kinda dumb, it doesn't specifically have to be a bearded brunette white guy with glasses

this
soyboy numales listen to BROCKHAMPTON and act like blacks
sissy blacks, that is

waste of digits
there's a lot of situations like that that are kind of retarded but these shitposts aren't about that specifically. they're stereotyping any genuine enjoyment of shit as not traditionally masculine and thus 'cringey,' which is idiotic and doesn't serve to do anything other than pushing a useless message of "enjoying things is bad." it's contrarianism for the sake of contrarianism except at this point people are somehow serious about it.
I could make any criticism of this shit and get "t. numale" in return so the bar for discussion is so low that my wording probably doesn't make much of a difference.

>To me it comes off as people trying to say "kek look at the manchild enjoying his toys!" which is basically the adult version of making fun of another kid for playing pokemon or something

we live in a world of children, adults are quickly becoming extinct. Notice how millenials, even people with jobs and children, often talk about 'adulting', as if they were still children? You will never grow up even if you wanted to you will never grow up. Consumerworld is an eternal daycare. Our society provides Man with no higher purpose other than conspicuous consumption. It's maddening. And bound to produce it's own ridiculous mirror image embodied by the spectre of hypermasculine reaction. ITS A TEENAGE WASTELAND
youtube.com/watch?v=IXWNSb4nUDY

>a useless message of "enjoying things is bad."

we live in a world in which even 'enjoyement' has become ritualised and hollow.

What would you propose is a more fulfilling "higher purpose" men should strive for?

True. I can't wait for this soy meme to die off

>Britpop trash like Oasis, prolly jerks off to Wonderwall

Oasis are the opposite of soyboy/cuck shit are you retarded? Have you listened to a single song of their's outside Wonderwall?

we live in a world with no future, total political, economic and ecological collapse loom over the horizon, while the past is being systematically erased, quickly becoming incomprehensible. The only thing we have left is the dream of an eternal present, a world of meaningless consumption and narcissism.

t. le french alcoholism man

I don't understand your point or the point of the post in the image. Why do you perceive anyone else's enjoyment of things as being unfulfilling/inauthentic? It may not be something you enjoy, but they aren't you.

So are you saying there is no higher purpose to strive for? In which case what's the problem? Are you treating this nihilistic future as inevitable, or preventable?

If its preventable, whats your proposed solution, what change in behavior should people strive for?

If its not, then why do you care about how people live their lives if there's nothing that they or anyone could do to change things?

>he pees sitting down

The human creates the future for himself.
This is just metaphysical sighs of the late capitalism's depression, don't bother.
As long as there's at least a couple of people on Earth, there always will be future.

>Why do you perceive anyone else's enjoyment of things as being unfulfilling/inauthentic? It may not be something you enjoy, but they aren't you.
>So are you saying there is no higher purpose to strive for? In which case what's the problem? Are you treating this nihilistic future as inevitable, or preventable?
>If its not, then why do you care about how people live their lives if there's nothing that they or anyone could do to change things?

the nihilistic future is already here. All that is solid melts into the air. The only commandment is ''do not mess with the enjoyment of your fellow consumer''. Without judgement, nobody gets an identity. The permissive morality of consumer society is marked by it's own perverse totalitarianism. Half the job of the future genocidaires is already accomplished.

>If its preventable, whats your proposed solution, what change in behaviour should people strive for?
I hope for a future in which poetry will be made by all. someday I'll take you to disneyland...
youtube.com/watch?v=PJSsbXDBWXs

Nice song, but want to try actually answering any of my questions?

I'm aware that I'm probably responding to bait at this point

anything Sup Forums likes

I'm just saying, gee maybe there's something more to life other than pop culture and mindless consumerism. I'm not going to convice you with ''logic'' if that is what you want. Blanqui, the great revolutionary, spent all his life trying to overturn the established order. He spent over half his life in prison. After the brutal repression of the Paris commune and the massacre of over 30,000 workers, Blanqui sat down in his prison cell to compose a philosophical work, L'Eternite par les Astres, in which he discussed an idea which might be familiar to you Rick and Morty fans: the multiverse. We are condemned to the eternal return of the same, nothing ever changes and every world is equally real.

t. soyboy

Are there really so many soyboys in America? In my European country I haven't seen a single one

unlike Rick and Morty's, Blanqui's phantasmagoria still hold true to the promise that everything's possible
contramundum.net/assets/cmp_blanqui_book_sample.pdf

They're mostly concentrated in universities and hip urban cores like San Francisco.

>I'm not going to convice you with ''logic'' if that is what you want.
That's all I needed to hear.

>experiencing genuine emotion
you are really terrible at reading human faces, arent you
None of the people from feels genuine joy, its literally just pretending

>hip urban cores like San Francisco
fuck off
have you even been to SF

mountain goats

there ia no band more for and by estromen

Luckily they're counterbalanced by gun toting brodudes.

>you are really terrible at reading human faces
you are great at it, yeah, tell us more

i'm hearing jewish voices and i like it

mouthbreathing soyboy, you can see in OP's pic they struggle to breathe through the nostrils

Agreed. Nu-males are typically found is suburban locations, typically their parents houses. They aren’t really left-wing either, because too much political and economic change is problematic. Instead, they’re more likely to be Hillary voters or something similar.

Posing for social media is for thr feeble minded. Brainlet dipshits are who use that shit. It's as embarassing as my stay at home stepmom posting wine memes all fucking day while her kids are at school.

The only dude there who seems cool is drinking.

>genuine emotion
look at the dead eyes and at the shape of the eyebrows, it's clearly a forced smile.

these posts would have gotten (You)s out the ass a few years ago before this place got invaded with belligerent fedoralords who unironically believe this shit

>I'm just saying, gee maybe there's something more to life other than pop culture and mindless consumerism.
please tell us about your great achivements in life, user

self improvement and putting an end to validation seeking behavior is so fedora

pls like my post, i need upboats

I have a full time job at a not for profit helping drug addicts, go to school full time, live with my gf, eat healthy, work out frequently, and have improved my singing voice and melody writing. I don't have social media or pose with my mouth open.

stop trying to make a meme of your "deep" comment on Sup Forums

We have lost all concept of ethics or virtue, our social mores are nothing more than a means for the enforcement of mediocrity. There's something admirable about admitting to yourself yes I'm a loser yes I am a worthless piece of shit and I'm miserable, when everything out there is a ceaseless ecstatic celebration of what exists, be yourself everything's fine mantras blaring from every screen and billboard

>Oasis are the opposite of soyboy/cuck shit
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

In Rainbows Disk 2.
Pretty good, but OG In Rainbows will always be my favorite Radiohead album.

That fat faggot with the maga hat and pepe cake was also experiencing genuine emotion. Not an argument.

as obnoxious of a fuck as I'm sure he is, I'd much rather take his genuine engagement than the intellectual laziness and total lack of any position of people who hide behind 'irony' to justify acting retarded

There's a pretty big difference between someone enjoying a hobby like in the posts that post quoted and someone being an obnoxious fuck about politics.

There's a difference between being a passive consumer and actually wanting to change anything. Yeah trump is shit, a product of a thoroughly rotten and nihilistic culture, and his fans are indistinguishable from the other nerd fatasses, but your comment provides a window into the reigning ideology and shows why it is doomed and doom itself.

you are autistic, those are not genuine smiles. look at the lifelessness in their eyes. Look you fucking autist

this is ironic right

this

literally >reads a brave new world once

itt: Sup Forums is woke af my dudes but not like those cucks on twitter

OBSESSED

lmao

best ITT

kek

bump

Kendrick Lamar

little fantano always gets me

come up with a better way of peeing with an erection