BASED AUSTRALIA

>loud-mouthed Imam says gays should be killed
>Aussie gov't says fuck you, takes away his visa and kicks him out of Australia pronto

Why can't the rest of the West be more like based Australia? While we're waffling, they're actually protecting their culture.

reuters.com/article/us-australia-preacher-visa-idUSKCN0Z00F1

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2016-06-09/notorious-bikie-aj-graham-wins-visa-appeal/7495972
irishexaminer.com/ireland/jewish-worship-in-cork-ends-as-synagogue-shuts-380614.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RrEL1qAkVpI
stuff.co.nz/national/crime/71091542/Hundreds-of-criminals-face-deportation-to-New-Zealand
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good they kicked him out.

Faggots aren't our culture you cock smoking freak.

That's not the point you idiot.

The point is that they had the cajones to throw out a savage sand monkey and his bronze age hate-mongering.

Meanwhile, in the UK, they make them mayor.

>Faggots aren't our culture

>Trudeau

>Canadian

Pick one you taig whore

Not shit I said good they kicked him out.

I also said faggots aren't our culture.

calm down boyo if you fight your enemies they win

T.Marxist taig nigger

>mfw the alt-right begin calling for the deportation of homophobes
What a time to be alive.

>you of want help from Russia with fires we use planes
no
>you want help from america with fires we use planes too
no
>ongo bongo south Africa bix nood fire we use sticks
we no go home, gibs more moneyz pl0x?
>Marxism actually put into practice

>Implying I don't think the Trudeaus should all be swinging from a noose

Fuck the alt-right bullshit, It's about persecution. Anyone who represents freedom and the rule of law can't accept any form of persecution of lawful citizens.

>b-but dude free weed lmao

There's an election going on

>thread about straya
>fucking leafs and potato niggers everywhere

Trudeaus father singlehandedly brought down Canada. His son is now just pissing on the ashes.

Get the fuck out of our thread.

>potato niggers everywhere
sounds exactly like Australia

Micks stay, cuckadians out

Fuck off back to /r9k/ you filthy board spamming faggots

How many potatoes does it take to kill an Irishman?

We are not based.

1. We took away the visa of a pick up artist and kicked him out of the country because Muh Feminism.

2. We barred an Alt-Right blogger from entering the country because Muh Feminism

3. This Imam was NOT barred from entering the country despite complaints.

4. We did NOT rescind his visa.

5. He left voluntarily after the "Islamic Education Center" he was due to speak at asked him to because they were worried about getting attention drawn to them.

6. They only asked him to leave because the media picked up on his anti-gay stuff and him landing exactly as Orlando went down

We routinely ban anyone right of center from entering the country and LITERALLY ban men who are disrespectful to rabid marxist feminists, but we routinely allow radical Islamic preachers to come in and preach their filth, even at the invite of the same rabid marxists who get "hate mongers" like Geert fucking Wilders put on ice.

>having imam in the first place
>being based
pick one

Based Ned.

Shame about the accent.

Also based Fenians. Thanks forever making Australia the place "where royals go to get shot".

none
how many emus does it take to defeat an entire country

>Aussies make up the majority of /r9k/

>/R9k/ got caught red handed in being the ones who spammed this board hard for the last week

Like I said your board is not here you little autistic robot.

Furthermore;

He was still allowed to give his speech.

This is his second time down under.

Australia is not based. No one in the "West" is based right now.

This.
Though I despise that Imam and the whole of Islam. I would have actually appreciated his presence to help red pill the general population as to what Mainstream Islam is outside of the crib of the Western World.

Now the same system that barred this cunt is being used to shut down politically inconvenient/incorrect men and women world wide.

We are a common law country cunts, we set a precedent from this bastard it will be applied in all places to everyone.

please faggot get back to earth

abc.net.au/news/2016-06-09/notorious-bikie-aj-graham-wins-visa-appeal/7495972

nice screenshot, bud
fukken choice

also this we out jew the jew
irishexaminer.com/ireland/jewish-worship-in-cork-ends-as-synagogue-shuts-380614.html

that is unsuhalal, they love those types of kebabs and strive to convert them to civil ways

Is that ... Irish logic?

Thank you, Pauline Hanson. I didn't know you could be as clear as this. You should deliver all your speeches via 4-chan.

What IS 'mainstream Islam'? We are very close to the largest Muslim pop on Earth, and THEY don't seem very dangerous. Is Indonesian Islam not mainstream?

Stop shitposting you tryhard faggot

If you are talking about Indonesia they are actively targeting Christian communities and driving them into the ocean.

They
Are
A
Cancer

na m8 our logic is if you bomb your enemies you win

If you eat the potatoes, they win

>Is Indonesian Islam not mainstream?

It's not like middle eastern or south asian Islam, if that makes it clearer. Indonesian Islam is "Islam light". They don't even know that there are different types if Islam. Most have never even heard of Sunni or Shia Islam. And they don't care. They're not serious about religion (or anything for that matter).

youtube.com/watch?v=RrEL1qAkVpI

Australia-like banter is considered bad taste

yep.

Indonesia is getting out of hand

Thats not all Our immigration minister Peter Dutton deports Immigrant criminals as soon as their out of jail. The defence lawyers are shitting their pants.

Even if their fuckin New zealanders fuck em home they go!! stuff.co.nz/national/crime/71091542/Hundreds-of-criminals-face-deportation-to-New-Zealand

good job
i wish we would do the same

top bantz

>They don't seem very dangerous

Yeah, unless you're not a Muslim.

Jesus christ.

Did you forget when they blew up a couple of hundred of us and the perpetrators got a couple years in jail?