I hate to use the term but why do so many normies hate this album and dislike this artist...

i hate to use the term but why do so many normies hate this album and dislike this artist? the few people who ask me "what are you listening too?" or "what album is that" after listening et cetera think its garbage or just "dont get it"

i think it's pretentious normies who like it

The biggest complaint I heard was "There aren't enough drums." People expected another channel orange and were disappointed when they didnt get it

It's an album for plebs who think they are listening to deep/artistic music when in reality it's just slightly above average pop music.

it's alright, has some of his best tracks but not as enjoyable overall as channel orange
if he had just cut out some of the skits, particularly be yourself and facebook story, and removed some of the meh tracks from the middle (self control, pretty sweet, close to you, etc) it would've been an incredible album

t. Joe Budden

What kind of alpha male city do you live in that hates frank ocean, college kids love this shit

this is like the ultimate normie album

how is it hard to get? it's way more simple and minimalistic than channel orange
probably they expect loud drums and club music like the shit their small monkey brains can only process

>t. detached faggot

what?

It's not bad but jesus christ if you think it's some impenetrable work of art you're new here and should fucking leave

fuck you, it is a great album

normies barely listen to this thing, shut le fuck up

if that's what you really believe

wtf Self Control and Pretty Sweet were some of the best tracks on the album

nights ok

this

OP, where are you living that normies don't like Frank Ocean? Every nu-male and normie adores him here

>Self Control
>Pretty Sweet
>Close to You

These are essential tracks.

a lot of the people who shit on frank use the word nu-male lol

he's v good but i haven't found people disliking him i think it's super accessible for a lot of people

also this is the shittiest alt art i've seen in a minute

more minimal production for sure but i'd say the vocal work is way more complex

Literally everyone I know likes this album I'm sorry you're friends with plebs

this shits almost as accessible as halsey what r ur friends on

literally halsey and the 1975 tier urban outfitters core

Nikes is a bad song

kys my man

its not my fav but there are other songs

only because of the feature