America is 63% white

>America is 63% white
>49% of children 1y.o. or younger are white

does that make it official, america no longer can be considered a white country?

>America is 63% white
Except it's even worse then that - pic related. This is considered white in america.

please piss off back to R eddit you gypsies fucking cancer

DELET THIS

where did they get those retarded looking people from. i've been around tons of mixed people and none of them looked like mutants

Holy shit. Tell me this is fake

Only for crime stats. For the census those are all spics and niggers so the dems can jerrymander a few more congressional seats.

That 60% white is more white people than people in your ENTIRE COUNTRY, BELGIUM.

YOUR ENTIRE POPULATION OF WHITES AND OTHER SHITSKIN RACES COMBINED, IS LOWER THAN JUST THE WHITES IN AMERICA, A LANDMASS ALSO MULTIPLE TIMES THE SIZE OF YOUR SHIT COUNTRY.

FUCK

YOU.

nah its real. Omar Marteen was listed as white on his drivers license

its because we have retarded people at the DMV.

>hurrrrr maybe not black... so white

Every time.

It isn't. That's how they try to mask crime rates. Even then, blacks still make up more than 50% the crime while being like 13% of the population.

>60%
HAHAHHA AMERIKEKS HAVE ONLY 16.5% BLUE EYES AND 0.5% GREEN
THEY ARE ONLY 17% PURE WHITE

>still not taking landmass into consideration

Yeah a tiny, tightly packed population on a shitfucking island is comparable to an entire continent's width of population spread out, YOU SLIMY FUCKING FAGGOT.

And I'm sorry OP you're BULGARIA, not Belgium. I dunno why that slipped.

Here, have another example.

Your're right. You don't have a shitskin problem. And remember goys vote remain for certainty.

>mocks the burger for disregarding %
>proceeds to disregard that 2.7 million muslims represents 5% of Londonistan, while 3.3 million muslims in Burgerland represents 1%.

Fucking hell. No wonder many """"white"""" Americans are criminals.

The problem is nig-nog welfare queens are reproducing way faster than middle-class white folks. Of course they're going to eventually outnumber us.

You think they put Planned Parenthood clinics outside of black neighborhoods by accident?

>America 63% white
>Right-wing Americans defend this because they think it is an insult
Would you please wake the FUCK up.

The European population in the EU is shrinking (unlike the white American population which is still growing but barely) and the EU receives more non-European immigrants than America does. The EU has it much worse than America does. At least we have woods that we can escape to.

Kek, Murica is probably 30% white at most... And then they say Italians are not white.

visited US for summer from Ukraine,
was in NY, DC, and around,

Ukraine - 95% white
US - 30% white

We're trying to elect a President whose main position involves kicking millions of brown people out of the country. What more is there short of armed insurrection?

DC is like 90% nog.

Another thing: Our minorities also have low fertility rates while this is the exact opposite in Europe. For instance Muslim fertility is 3 in the United Kingdom and Iraqi fertility in Norway is over 4.

Because the 60% don't live in cities. We live in suburbs and rural communities.

"Whe should have killed them all" Is what I hear in whispers every night.

UNCOMMON
N
C
O
M
M
O
N

The good thing is that minority birth rates are steadily declining. All we can hope for is that whites start having more kids to counter act.

btw

In Murica, Hispanics and Middle Easterns are considered white by the US census

So sucker-punching is going to become the national sport?