youtu.be/zdhrm7jnyis
youtu.be/AUSObK_gU-g
youtu.be/D-y81rhM-aY
cbc.ca/news/world/alligator-child-report-orlando-disney-1.3635778
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THEY BELONG TO THE BATTLEFIELDS

Uh, why are there aligators in Disney?

HE DIDNU NUFFIN HE A GUD GADOR

Disneyworld Orlando, and all of southern Florida is all drained swampland. there has always been gators there. They are all over the rivers and lakes there.

Every body of water in Florida has a gator in it. They get into swimming pools too.

Clearly this third world faggot has never been to a Disney theme park before.

youtube.com/watch?v=1v7lAdpNgJk
skip to 3:30

They have legs, they can and will just walk from one body of water to another, and yes they will climb over or dig under fences.

just like assault weapons, alligators serve no purpose.
Alligators have killed 41 people in Florida since 2010
I know some people enjoy watching them and taking pictures of wildlife
but I am not one of them
We need to have a serious discussion about whether or not we are okay with these senseless killings
I'm embarrassed to live in a country that allows alligators just for the enjoyment of suburban families on vacation

Because Disney is no different then a gun store
They have no conscious and have been complacent the Floridia DNR
No the roosters have come home to roost
makes me sick

stupid parents let their 2yo boy walking in shallow waters when there are signs everywhere to no go near water

they prob going to sue disneyworld and get a shitload of money too.

fuck them

d-don't worry guys, there's a search and rescue team looking for the boy. surely he'll turn up ok

No...he won't...

"An alligator can digest anything it swallows -- muscle, bone, cartilage, etc. are all digested completely."

animals.howstuffworks.com/reptiles/alligator3.htm

#notallgators

DAMN YOU GAMERGATORS

In the south this place is mostly swampland

#btfo

KROKODIL

wait why were they searching all night
i mean the father literally saw the creature eat the kid
whats to search for? its over

This was not a species motivated attack. Please do not blame an entire class of citizens for the actions of one lone wolf.

The same reason the Coast Guard searches for like 5 days for retards that fall off cruise ships.

>its over

Not yet, if Bernie wins he will resurrect the child free of charge

probably to check if the kid was actually killed by a gator and the father didnt just throw him in a ditch and make up the gator story.

Seriously though, that situation is pretty fucked. Alligators are fucking scary. If I lived in Florida I would never be without a gun.

other witnesses besides the parents
this massive search party thing was clearly the act of retards

Because they infest the entire southern part of the state?

This is no laughing matter.

Teeth have been a DEADLY WEAPON for thousands of years, and it is UNACCEPTABLE for any alligator to have a right to own them.

TRUMP = STUMPED

they search for the body.. for funeral..

In the good ol days they would just be hunt into instinction.

Alligators don't do that though. They prefer their meat a tad bit rotten, so it probably killed the toddler then went dump him in the sun to bake for a little while.

Alligators don't do this often either, so this one was either really fucking hungry or the kid was near a nest (why the fuck an alligator would nest so close to a disney resort is another thing).

Kids fucked though.

Any videos?

Is there a better state to watch the local news in than Florida?

I visited my grandparents a few weeks ago in Tampa and shit like this happens all the time. Off the top of my head I remember:

>three dindus steal car and down, parents suing police for chasing them
>car crashes into house and driver bolts and is never found
>massive prostitution sting

what body?

youtu.be/zuoFXyOZRgQ

>alligators don't attack small creatures by the waterside often to eat them

You what nigga?

The witnesses may be lying too

Because it's Florida and Disney owns something like 50 square miles of land

youtu.be/U8sXLQN_cT8?t=23

Seen that one... well, I'll find somthing, or just fill up Animal Nom folder

>baiting the pig to within the alligators range
>one retarded pig keeps eating after the attack

Gators are lazy and delicious. They are so lazy that you have to TRY to get attacked by one. Like, they will ignore you or run from you if they see you. The only time I've ever had one threaten me was when I was near its nest. Even then it didn't attack, just warned.

So it takes a special kind of retard to get attacked by such a lazy animal.

Never said they didn't. Just said they don't like fresh meat. They kill and then let it sit, or just find dead shit. Gators are lazy and not very picky.

Read about this last night. Poor little dude. That's an ugly way to go.

Lightning never strikes twice in same spot.

>gator drags attacks 2 year old and drags him in lagoon
>father failed to rescue him
>no sign of boy has been seen since
>they are very hopeful
top kek, no way that kid isn't half way through that gator digestion already

Honestly, what happens in Florida that surprises people? I like hearing about Florida news because the most insane shit happens there and it has the most fucked up people.

No seriously, what the fuck is wrong with Florida? Is there something in the water there or something?

ISIS Gator strikes again.

holy shit fucking yank i like how there like we are too good to now watch him go under and get rekt we are going to float away

Dear diary, it is my second day in Orlando...

it's the real nigga hours of states

ban themeparks

Oh, Sup Forums, making me lul

It can and will.

Search for body to make sure the father didnt just kill the kid on purpose.

Need evidences

Whelp, now that I've read the story. Unfortunately, this child had a disease called stupid fucking parent syndrome.

>It's 9pm
>Child is allowed to play near man made lake by himself
>Gator grabs child
>Father tries to pull him out of the gator's mouth

I really feel bad for kids that have stupid fucking parents. They have no chance.

Ha-ha! Say, wanna see my head come off? Ha-ha!

rip piggy

It does if you piss off god.

Tommie Woodward: Suffered severe trauma to a limb when he was attacked and killed in the early morning at a Southeast Texas marina. Woodward ignored warnings not to swim in the water because of the danger of alligators; his last known words were "[fuck] the alligators".

Did the parents dress the littel fuck in a pirate costume?

Did they fucking bait that pig into being eaten? Throw the fucking fat ass tourists in instead.

Well gators are apparently in the water over there, other than that i don't know

I still feel no regret for breaking the neck of this faggots dog who tried to attack my 1 year old son in his pram

>be me
>be out with the wife and son
>sunny day
>lets go to the park
>big ass German Shepard running about
>ignore it since it's just running about away from us
>baby starts crying
>dog running towards us
>try to get it to fuck off
>it won't
>runs past me and is only stopped from biting my son by the prams plastic roof shield
>pull dog away
>tries to bite my arm if I hadn't pulled it away from its mouth
>use other hand to bash it on the head
>its dazed for a second
>stamp on its neck repeatedly
>"GRRR HRR HOWL HOWL WHINE *SNAP*"
>fag tried to take me to court
>CCTV evidence got me off the hook

Fuck animals. Stay the fuck away from my children

Is Florida a meme state?

>Fuck animals

It's not their fault, when it comes to dogs. Dogs look up to their owners and learn everything from them.

It should be a serious crime to mistreat a German Shepherd. They're one of the most God tier dogs you can get and it's sad that there's so many dumb fucking owners who try to own them.

Stupid pets are the result of stupid owners.

Gators have to eat too bro we also genocide pigs here anyway.
youtu.be/zdhrm7jnyis

Yes, a majority of American humor derives from Florida being a national embarrassment.

>be american
>get eaten by alligators

that poor reptile needs to improve its diet, it'll have diabetes

>Automatic Rifle-15

DELETE THIS ACCOUNT

You tell me

youtu.be/AUSObK_gU-g

>be two
>dad says" hey Billy you want to go play in the pitch black lagoon?"
>water? Fuck yeah let's go dad!
>get to lagoon get concerned it's pitch black
>dad says "go ahead Billy I'm right here"
>hear clock ticking 'I remember this noise front movie they showed me...can't remember the name Peter something'
>oh fug nigga leggo my eggo!

>Florida man stabs bears fan
RIP moot

I don't even care what such kikes Disney is made up of (ironic, because Walt was pretty anti semitic): some of my favorite childhood memories are going to dizzy world and riding all the rides.

Fuck, I'm going to have to take my family there next summer...

Oh yeah, please like and subscribe to my blog below.

>ahaha this is cool
>suddenly those fucking screams of terror
>one smaller pigs getting close as if trying to help
>gargled screams as the pig is dragged underwater
FUCK

#NOTALLALIGATORS

wheres the outrage, they are killing a ton of gators looking for a dead boy. if this was a lake full of gorillas people would be rioting in the street

Underrated.

brain eating amoebas dude

I can honestly say that the world would have been a better place if you broke that faggot owner's neck along with the dog's.

>a lake full of gorillas
You made me kek user

>hihi throwing foods to lure littel momy piggy in to water

>niggator snatches here
>screames
>littel piggy child trys to save momey

>can only watch here die in terror and pain

> silance on the burger boat.

The Alligator was Muslim

>citizen of the outback of Florida state
>doing a sales call
>look at retention pond next to guys house
>gator chilling
>lizards falling off every tree
Such is life in florida

It took me just 7 minutes to pet a gator: it was horrible, loud and messy.

>instinction
>portugal "intellectuals"

that was very insightful, and as a counterpoint please take the following into consideration:
youtu.be/D-y81rhM-aY

Never smile at a crocodile.
No, you can't get friendly with a crocodile.
Don't be taken in by his welcome grin.
He's imagining how well you'd fit within his skin.

>Alligators are fucking scary.

Louisiana here. No they aren't. Gators are incredibly fucking lazy and they almost never attack humans unless provoked or extremely hungry.

But this also further proves Floridians are fucking stupid as all fuck. We have something like 500k more gators in the state than Florida does yet there are only something like three documented cases of gator attacks in Louisiana ever because we aren't fucking stupid and don't provoke them and build barriers to keep them out of our areas.

Florida on the other hand has multiple attacks a year. I almost guarantee this little kid did something to provoke the gator, probably unintentionally but the blame probably lies with him and his parents.

It's part of the attraction. You know the gator from Peter pan? They put gators in all the water at Disney for the ""experience"".

Why on earth would you ever let your child near an alligator? How does that even happen? These parents should be sued for gross negligence of their child.

cbc.ca/news/world/alligator-child-report-orlando-disney-1.3635778

>"Sometimes you get the worst but we are hoping for the best," said Jeff Williamson of the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

What is "the best" in this case? Finding enough undigested pieces so the parents will actually have something to bury at their closed-casket funeral?

Without reading the article I'mma guess that family was foreign or from out of state

There's no way in fuck a florida family is letting their child anywhere near any freshwater body of water. My mom wouldn't let me near our small pond in the backyard. It's assumed here that any body of water deep enough where you cannot see the water contains a gator.

They're faggots for baiting the pig near there, but wild pigs should be exterminated anyway since they're a god damn pest.

DON'T BE A TRAITOR
BIN THAT GATOR

Woah, imagine the father would actually be worthy of this description and carried a gun. Instead of wrestling like an idiot he could have magdumped into the gators brain-stem.

>one retarded pig keeps eating after the attack

Pig is living the American dream m8.