Jessica Jones

Any thoughts on Jessica Jones? I just finnished it and felt it was great, didn't read the comic though

When it came out most people here agreed that it was great. At this point though every response on Sup Forums will probably be "DUDE TUMBLR LMAO".

I liked it more then Luke Cage.

Don't worry OP no one read the comic.

Remember "What would you do with his powers" threads, really show you how deep the rabbit hole goes

Why does she have to have shit feet?

I'm not a foot fag or anything but she could have been perfect.

BIG

SWEATY

I didn't care much for Jessica as a character, super bitchy and passive aggressive AND actively aggressive.
But goddamn Killgrave was a perfect villain. It's tiring having every single villain have a back story to make you sympathize with them and see why they decided to turn to a life of crime.

It's refreshing to have one who's just fucking unhinged and doing whatever he wants, not even seeing a thing wrong with it at all.

faggots like you unironically ruined Sup Forums. This is why we can't have nice threads anymore.

the joker's like that too

definently the best villain the MCU will ever manage too pull off. not your average fuck-everyone/i-want-to-rule-everything/you-killed-my-father/mob-boss villain, just a very creepy dude with powers obsessed with a cutie

post her hairy arms and bony talons

I see how it may seem appealing to feminists, but that's not the point.
What i found inferesting was that general rule that applies to most people, when you can't get something you want it more, the reason Killgrave loved Jessica.

True, but the joker is cartoony evil, doing wacky shit for the sake of wacky shit.
He was pretty believable too, I imagine that's exactly how a sociopath with those kinds of powers would turn out

Killgrave brought this 3/10 show to a 6-7/10. The weakest part was easily the writing, way too fucking hamfisted

You're a faggot. Enjoy your three day ban.

how so? can you show examples

interracial propaganda

>start having relations with tar baby on screen
>you become irrelevant

Did she just herself?

BLACKED: The Series

>irrelevant

They already announced a second season plus she's on Defenders next year.

Jessica Jones > DDS1 >>> DDS2 >>>>> Luke Cage