It was good having you, Neymar. Good luck with Sahib in PSG. Now fuck off

It was good having you, Neymar. Good luck with Sahib in PSG. Now fuck off
youtube.com/watch?v=mg_nCI7ddZE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zgO9K2dozR0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>waits until Semendo is 20 meters away
>d-d-don't h-hold me back, I-i-ill fucking kill h-h-im!!!

I feel bad for the poor guy who probably just wants to train and has a one in a life chance to prove to be worth starting in such a big club, but he has to deal with that fucking retard ungrateful child

Can someone please explain to me what the big fucking problem is? Why is Barcelona and their players acting like such faggots over this, doing public shit and behind the scenes shit begging him to stay, taking selfies on Instagram with him "confirming" his stay, etc.

They act like they've never lost a player in the transfer window before. Guess what faggots, you take good players away from other clubs all the fucking time. You're not above it - Neymar wants a ballon door chance and he'll never get it playing under Messi. Just let him go and quit bitching, holy shit.

I think neymar was supposed to be messi's heir, so they're sucking his dick now

Because Nerman is the kind of player you have once every 5 years. A game changer. Just like Messi. And I'd say Nerman is stronger than Ronaldo (more innovative).
With him Barça had its near future pretty much assured, with Messi getting old. Now all their plans are fucked up. Notice how they scramble to make Coutinho come this summer. But Coutinho is nowhere near the talent of Nerman.

Is Neymar coming to Arsenal?

Great commentary

You really wouldn't be able to tell what's happening without it

>being this asshurt
lmao small shit club indeed

>With him Barça had its near future pretty much assured,
hahahahaha
a brazilian player
future assured lmao

seething

Barça isn't a whorehouse like Halal, where players are above the law (see TSUnaldo telling fans to shut up, avoiding taxes and getting Messi's 21 months reduced by spanish law so his own ass doesn't get wider in jail).

As a subhuman headless churro, I imagine that an institution being bigger than a player with ego must be a real weird concept and a strange way to understand the world to you, but that's how we roll here. If you're a fuccboi, you get kicked through the backdoor, even being "El heredero"

>Barça isn't a whorehouse like Halal, where players are above the law

Are you kidding me? Neymar is exposing Barcelona for the small club they are and they are definitely showing that he is bigger than the club.

>Neymar is exposing Barcelona for the small club they are
why? in what sense? cause he's leaving? no club could manage to pay neymar, suarez and messy every year

It would be an excellent thing for you guys. If you weren't so bad at transfering.

Thats the reason I dont want Liverpool selling Coutinho. We would probably use the money to buy Southamptons whole squad

why is barcelona not rushing for mbappé? is coutinho>mbappé?

Nerman being Nerman

That's why I hate that cunt.

All the begging doesn't make it seem the player is bigger than the club?

Plus Barcelona isn't really a selling club. They don't sell players they need and neymar is one of them. This isn't like when pep came in sold off ibrahumovic and etoo either, CU's said players didn't fit the filosofy and weren't prospects like neymar. But now? Farca has been looking desperate since the whole transfer saga. Hell you even had pique post lies on twitter plus all the other tumotrd crap. If you don't think this elevates neymar to a bigger than the club status, you sipping too much of that water my dude.

>Nerman will leave and Semedo will stay
tfw people actually believe this

Yeah yeah yeah everyone knows that PSG is trying to make statement here, amerifart.

>Because Nerman is the kind of player you have once every 5 years. A game changer. Just like Messi. And I'd say Nerman is stronger than Ronaldo (more innovative).

AHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHAAHAHA

calm down, gigi

Messi literally controls Barça for years you filthy cuck

He is nowhere near the level of Messi or Ronaldo kek

That's a lie. Pique rules it. Missis only controls the national team, that's why they are garbage

better check that CL trophy, gigi

This guy is a Paris customer who is sucking Neymar's dick in every thread he can. Don't mind him.

yeah, he's a top player and pretty much irreplaceable

he is already better than ronaldo

no need to praise him here, nelsinho. you buy dembele and your team already have a solid replacement

He is a diving cunt... but at least he is good

pero que tonto eres jajajajjajajajajajajajajajaj

based nerman

Are you drunk felipe?

No. Piqué is his community manager.
Obviously Messi is too dumb to run anything but he can (and had) veto players and trainers and He gets a new contract each 1.5 years.
He is the definition of player above his club.

Nerman is easily top 5.

And Barca knows it. Messi is in decline, nerman will be goat for at least another 5 years. And next year Brazil might actually win the WC.

>actually
>he really thinks that

a sexta já está na bagagem, meu querido

BaTmAn*LoKo

Piqué is a confirmed clown.

>Barca sell Semedo to try and appease Nerman
>100% Jesus leaves anyway

memes un club means that barca is supposed to be bigger than anyone else

one of their top players choosing to leave is a blow

Just look at this:
youtube.com/watch?v=zgO9K2dozR0

Pathetic club, 1/3rd the size of Real Madrid, thinks a Portuguese player should be loyal to them. He went there for money and left for money. Catalans are a bunch of dumb animals.

Figo is such a gentleman. Staying calm and confident in front of those subhuman spics.

Shame Real is not selling big because otherwise I'd bet on Juventus actually winning in Kiev. Every single fucking team is falling apart, PSG is a bunch of clowns, Real could very well win five in a row like when it all began.

he's been trying to get a reaction for days

Who does messi want to replace nerman? Dybala?

bet on chelsea la

dybala is left-footed right winger

He isn't though. Some hue has to be memed as the posterboy for Brazil because muh most world cups. Ability doesn't really come into anymore and it purely comes down to how marketable they are. If Nerman is easily top 5 then Kane must easily be top 3.

>Nerman
>25
>122 in 226
>Almost half of these goals coming in the beach league
>The rest coming while playing for Barcelona which is notable for being one of the only two relevant clubs in Spain (three if it's a leap year and Atletico are good for a season)
>Only scored more than 20 goals in a season twice

>Kane
>23
>92 in 162
>Only 14 not scored in the PL
>The rest coming while playing for a meme side in a league with actual parity where it takes more than a coin flip to decide who wins
>Scored more than 20 goals a season for the last 3 seasons

Do you see the difference? It's exactly the same sort of shit with Memebappe. He scored 15 in 29 while playing for Monaco (again one of only two teams who'll ever win the league unless it's a leap year and Lyon get involved) and suddenly he's world class.
You know when "people" say "we're all equal, only the skin colour is different!", but all of the evidence says "not really"? It's just like that. These same "people" pretend there's no difference in the leagues because they don't want one league to harvest all the money and talent when it's clearly superior so they pretend all the "top leagues" are "equal" when the evidence says "not really".
You're a Mexican intellectual, right? Surely you understand basic common sense and facts.

>Real not selling big
They are literally leaking their important depth players who are needed for rotations. Danilo, Morata, James, and probably Kovacic and Nacho later. The only reason they won la liga last season (and by the tiniest of margins over one of the worst Barcas in recent memory) was because their bench was stacked as fuck but now theyre leaving and being replaced by unproven memes like Ceballos and Theo Hernandez.

Kek
He's really hates on that nigger

>thinking goals is the only thing Nerman brings
>comparing him to a shitter like Kane who scores against mediocre overpriced defenders like John Stones
>tf
>tt

Leicester City Football Club won the 2015-16 Premier League. The mighty Leicester lost three matches in total.

What's the general opinion in France about this transfer?

Are PSG fans happy? How do other clubs fans feel about it?

>If Nerman is easily top 5 then Kane must easily be top 3.

Jesus christ just kill yourself

Neymar is better than any brit in the last 30 years. fuck off

>How do other clubs fans feel about it?
I miss the good old days when PSG couldn't win its way to success with oil money. OTOH it's strangely relaxing to see a big foreign club being the one to get poached for once.

Parisians fans are happy, the others are like "FUCK PARIS!" as usual

>Madrid
>The club that loses 4-1 without Le Liga and UEFA refs and that needed massive refball to win against a JAPANESE CLUB
>Getting a winner cycle
You can stop feigning. I know you're the spaniard that went to Italy

What's the deal with the JR in his name? I'd somewhat understand it, if anyone cared about his father, but he's just a literalwho helicopter dad pimping out his son.

hhahahahHAHHAHAHA

Here is an objective top 20 of Brazilian and English players since 2000

1. Scholes
2. Ronaldo
3. Ronaldinho
4. Gerrard
5. John Terry
6. Rooney
7. Lampard
8. Ashley Cole
9. Rivaldo
10. Ashley Cole
11. Rio Ferdinand
12. Kaka
13. Harry Kane
14. Delle Ali
15. Cafu
16. Roberto Carlos
17. Michael Carrick
18. Joe Hart
19. Neymar
20. Lucio

Brazil has produced very little compared to England in the last 20 years which is why England are so far ahead of Brazil in all relevant measurements of footballing ability. Even 'joga bonito' is far better played in the streets of Rochester than Rio now.

Fucking Marcelo is better than 3/4 of the english players of that list

Semedo is my hero

>Danilo was important
Uefalona customers already SEETHING

>this constitutes a "fight" in soccer
What a pack of softcocks.

This is a good list, i would put Gerrard over Ronalidnho, Ronaldinho had 3 good years while Gerrard was #Class all his career

You are pushing your shitty gimmick too far, retard

>People will actually take this bait

meh, intentional delusion isn't funny anymore

what happened to british humor?

You really like my leg, don't you, oligofrénico? If I get a Mundo Deportivo copy next to me, will you fuck off to your special needs school in La Meseta Lechera?

Cringe

Who said that this was a fight? It is clear that they had a disagreement tho. Fucking kiwi wannabe leaf motherfucker.

Get off, vais vais

I hope psg can't sign him and xingurri sends him to the stands the full season, fernando llorente style

Based Alfonso

>La Meseta Lechera
Dude, you dont even know your memes.

embarrassing

I don't know
But i wouldn't mind fucking her mom though

Being unable to form new connections is a sign of mental retardation. Being unable to recognize wordplay is a sign of autism. Want me to point out to you what being a Muslim is a sign of?

>Spanish
>Calling others Muslim
Uh oh

kek

who is this Semedo guy? why would he leave barca for a fight with a literally who?

lmao. what the fuck is this guy Alfonso's deal. Is he always this autistic?

>who is this Semedo guy?
a good guy

Barcelona is really falling apart.

Gr8 b8 desu

must really suck being a Lyon fan nowadays

>muh premier league

Are you fucked?

This is so blatant. LOL

Why is that cocksucker bullying Semedo? What kind of shit captain is Messi?

semedo matasse...

>Why is that cocksucker bullying Semedo?
Because he can.

>What kind of shit captain is Messi?
He isn't the captain.

God can this filthy hue monkey just fuck off to Piss$G already? He can be replaced easily by Dybala and Dembele for less money than what Piss$G are willing to pay for Nerman.

>Dybala
Another choker. Tips to Bonucci for kicking his boipucci in the locker room.

>Dembele
Stop playing the fool.

what did nerman mean by this?