"America is absolutely awash with easily obtainable firearms." - Al-Queda operative

>America is absolutely awash with easily obtainable firearms. You can go down to a gun show at the local convention center and come away with a fully automatic assault rifle without a background check and most likely without having to show an identification card. So what are you waiting for?

>"From 2002 to 2014, 85 percent of people killed by terrorists in the U.S. were killed using guns, according to our analysis," FiveThirtyEight's Carl Bialik writes.

> "Arie Perliger, director of terrorism studies at the U.S. Military Academy, said that U.S. terrorists are turning to guns because since Sept. 11, the federal government has monitored the use of explosives and the trade of materials that can be turned into explosives," he writes.

vox.com/2016/6/13/11912104/terrorism-gun-control

Amerifags literally let terrorists buy assault rifles because "muh second amendment". They don't even have to get a background check at a gun show. Top kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=baPgr_tw79Q
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/oct/05/viral-image/fact-checking-comparison-gun-deaths-and-terrorism-/
youtube.com/watch?v=UEihkjKNhN8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

America is absolutely awash with easily obtainable firearms. You can go down to a gun show at the local convention center and come away with a fully automatic assault rifle without a background check and most likely without having to show an identification card.

This is false.

never hear of "The gun show loophole" .Many documentary filmmakes have covered it. It totally is true.

That's the most ridiculous thing I've heard about guns in a while. It's an intentional fabrication.

>Sup Forums hates muslims
>Sup Forums loves guns

Will your love of guns allow Muslims to own it?

>This is false.

Burger detected

It's true

>Go to america
>Look under a stone
>An entire arsenal pops up

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

best bait in a while.

No it's not. The loophole is referring to a lack NICS check and/or waiting period. At no point in history would ANYONE sell a full auto rifle to someone without ID, a check, and having their own asses covered legally. Those things are expensive collectors items and what he is saying is bullshit. I've been to plenty of gun shows pre and post loophole legislation. There are multiple police officers, the NICS checks take a matter of minutes, and often times there's a table set up for that specific purpose.

>come away with a fully automatic assault rifle
False (unless you're willing to pay exorbitant amounts of money for a pre-1964 museum piece)
>without a background check
False (no wait period, but a background check is performed and supervised)
>without having to show an identification card
Very false (needed for bg check and to prove that you're over 18, or 16, or 21 depending on the state and what you're buying)

It's not a loophole you fucking mongrel. It was purposely put into law that people who are engaged in the business of dealing firearms have to have a license in order to operate. To have a license they have to provide background checks, inventory, and other information to the government. If I were to sell a firearm to my uncle, I am not a firearms dealer, I do not have to have a license. This was made entirely on purpose, liberals just attach the "loophole" to make it sound scarier.

Many people have bought guns without showing ID or doing background checks.
See above.

Where do you think Al Queada have been buying their guns.

That first paragraph is completely false, and Obama's administration has been confirmed to be working with Al Qaeda/ISIS. So, one might wonder if an Al Qaeda operative saying these things is by the request of King Nigger, but why would the news ever pursue such an angle?

Have you personally seen this occur in real life or just in propagan.....err, documentaries?

Here in CT, and most places, you can't buy a gun and walk out with it same day without a carry permit. This means you have a photo ID on record with the state who has your fingerprints, address, car make and license plate...etc.

Then, at the show, the seller has a hotline to the Department of public safety that runs the person's ID number. If and only if a person has the right permit, and they pass the instant background check, you're allowed to leave the premises with the firearm locked.

Automatic firearms have been banned since 1934 for civillian ownership without a special Tax stamp called a class 3 that requires yearly BATFE check ups, FBI registration, 2 year waiting period, notification of everytime you cross state lines with it, require all NFA registered firearms to have your name and address engraved on the firearm, among other things.

So, TL:DR, you are Olympically gullible to think anyone can literally walk into anywhere selling guns in America and walk out with a gun that day no questions asked. Doesnt happen unless the govt is giving them away (fast and furious)

Russia or sent by airmail with much love from Mrs H. Clinton

Not true, and the full auto weapons require a background check, $200 tax stamp and then $10,000 to $60,000 for an entry level full auto thats probably worn out.

nice try faggot.

t. conservative Maine veteran.

I never get why everyone is so scared of terrorism/bombs/guns, why arent you guys scared of cars or something.

I see a gun, or even a guy with a gun, I'm not scared and I'm pretty sure hes not gonna shoot me as long as I dont attack him.

I see someone in a car and even if i follow every rule and do everything possible they might fuck up and run me off the road. And everyone, skilled, trained, or not has access to vehicles.

I hate driving.

That's because America we regulate cars more strictly than guns are regulated.

Any idiot can pick up an assault rifle at a gun show.

I mean that most idiots are not likely to shoot me unless i fuck with them and the number that would is really small.

A car will fuck me up even if they don't intend it, and they are everywhere.

Im in florida land so shittons of people have guns here.

>2002 to 2014
heh
they forgot to mention the single event that killed more people than all the people from 2002 to 2014 combined

Its nearly impossible for a young person to get a fully automatic rifle.

>I'm pretty sure hes not gonna shoot me as long as I dont attack him

yeah because ISIS sympathizers are going to wait for you to attack, you fucking dumb, stupid idiot. you stupid, weak, pathetic, white uh...guilt. white guilt, milk toast piece of human garbage.

Sure they will shoot me in the face unannounced but their numbers are so small i couldnt give a fuck compared to the car menace.

ohhh gazorpazorp-feld

>Amerifags literally let terrorists buy assault rifles because "muh second amendment".
No, we let citizens buy them, and the left makes terrorists citizens. The refuse to stop making terrorists citizens, so now they want to destroy our most important right.

Just refuse to sell to shitskins in private sales and you'd clear up half the problem.

>they forgot to mention the single event that killed more people than all the people from 2002 to 2014 combined
So do you just make shit up or do you actually believe this garbage?

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/oct/05/viral-image/fact-checking-comparison-gun-deaths-and-terrorism-/

>You can go down to a gun show at the local convention center and come away with a fully automatic assault rifle

Nice proxy, Hillary.

youtube.com/watch?v=UEihkjKNhN8

i'm honestly surprised the vast majority of people have the ability to drive. half the population cant whistle, but we can all drive?

Does that number take into account that basketball american deaths only count for 3/5ths?

Why are you worried about my rights, dive flag? What goes on here doesn't concern the likes of you. Piss off

>You can go down to a gun show at the local convention center and come away with a fully automatic assault rifle without a background check and most likely without having to show an identification card.

That's 100% false though.

fruit. no matter what lies you tell, like buying a full auto without a check, you and people like you will have to take our guns. you are too much of a pussy to try. no, our military and especially local cops will not help you. they understand what the 2nd means. non Americans have no idea what freedom means. gives you away in your post every time.

no doubt bait. fuck this cunt. you and I understand what it takes to be truly FREE and these cunts will never understand and rightly so. Deus Vult, brother!

chimp you are wrong, as usual. negroes have no idea what freedom is.

Banning guns sure did stop Muslims from killing people in Europe didn't it?

(((Al-Queda operative)))

Wow now there is no question that Al Q is an American puppet considering theyre using them to push their domestic and political agendas now.

How's that blatant lie working out for ya?

>vox.com

Automatic weapons are banned.

>mfw none of it is true

Except NO ONE is selling automatic weapons. If they are they are definitely checking for class III license. Also they will run you 10,000 dollars and above.

Not true.
Banned from making new ones.
Pre86 ones just cost tens of thousands of dollars

Not full auto ones you ffffffffffffffffffffffucking dipshit
And a decent number of gun shows require you run a background check even if you're doing a private sale.

>Where do you think Al Queada have been buying their guns.

From people like VIktor Bout even though he is buried in Colorado Supermax. You really think al qaeda or isis is buying semi auto rifles from american gun shows? THey get them from all over the world's loose military stockpiles. A TON OF CHINESE 56's are on the afghan battlefield.

>implying anyone at any of those places would ever sell a filthy mudslime raghead 1 gun let alone as many as they can carry.

Top kek

LMAO....come try it then...

> getting a drivers license requires a training course, 2 written letters of friends for character recommendation (followed up by phone interviews), forms where you must justify personal possession of a car, $400 initial registration, 6 month waiting period, and signature of local police chief
> buying a shity $1k car from a dealership requires a background check, 2 week waiting period
> if you don't follow this process, you can't by gas