I was a storage worker in the UK for 2 months, just came back. Needed some money

I was a storage worker in the UK for 2 months, just came back. Needed some money.

Ask me anything.

Inb4 Yes brits are afraid of us, we just mostly sit there, smoke and drink tea doing nothing, then ususally a brit comes who owns the storage so we tell him to fuck off and he goes away. The funniest thing is that Brits who are also employed in there, they are actually working xd

And this happens every single day. I love UK. 4k euro for doing nothing.

Other urls found in this thread:

images.google.de/imgres?imgurl=http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/07/17/article-2174820-1417D782000005DC-49_634x466.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2174820/Poland-Hereford-residents-alter-city-signpost-frustration-influx-Eastern-European-workers.html&h=466&w=634&tbnid=NbihzPl85C-IJM:&q=polish road signs in the uk&docid=R0Q-d30YSDBNGM&ei=AUBhV8SIK8XaUvW7v4gI&tbm=isch&iact=rc&uact=3&page=3&start=17&ndsp=7&ved=0ahUKEwiEjajX-qnNAhVFrRQKHfXdD4EQMwhAKBIwEg&bih=615&biw=360
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>2 month
>4K
w..what?

I "worked" 12-14h a day, as I said needed some money

Hey Germany. How's my people at your country?

Why didn't you stay there?

>i'm a nigger

We knew this, slavshit

I am a student, I was allowed to have 2months free time at my uni. This is what Poles do usually, they go to britain get money and come back.

Times get shitty, you buy a plane ticket to the uk

I work with about 200 of you lazy fuckers jesus christ.

I'm thinking of doing the same, my Slavic brother, I'm thinking of tagging along with some Poles. Where did you work, which city?

Wut?

It isnt welfare, I got it fair and square for my hard contribution to british economy. A private person needed my work so badly that he paid me for it.

Can you go back? like I get it you worked two months. Can you go back to work more? maybe in a year?

I redommend London subburbs or Cardiff

What about Leicester? I may be able to find a really cheap housing there.

You dont know how EU works do you?

I jsut need my ID and I can do whatever I wish in britain, I dont need to register anywhere, just go and work. Employer handles the rest.

someone is about to be a refugee

I dont know about it, sorry.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

hahaha very funny. But I'd rather behead ISIS members here

Snow niggers.

Sad that there is part uk were road signs are in polish and were we they have polish police officers.

Hope they vote out to save them selves.

Fuck the eu

Yeah, i've friends, who are/were working in UK. You can be lazy as fuck there and earn money.

Would a Pedro like me be considered worth hiring?

how would i know, refugees normally not invading my basement

AREN'T YOU GUYS LEAVING THE EU OR WHAT?

images.google.de/imgres?imgurl=http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/07/17/article-2174820-1417D782000005DC-49_634x466.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2174820/Poland-Hereford-residents-alter-city-signpost-frustration-influx-Eastern-European-workers.html&h=466&w=634&tbnid=NbihzPl85C-IJM:&q=polish road signs in the uk&docid=R0Q-d30YSDBNGM&ei=AUBhV8SIK8XaUvW7v4gI&tbm=isch&iact=rc&uact=3&page=3&start=17&ndsp=7&ved=0ahUKEwiEjajX-qnNAhVFrRQKHfXdD4EQMwhAKBIwEg&bih=615&biw=360

>we just mostly sit there, smoke and drink tea doing nothing
>a brit comes who owns the storage so we tell him to fuck off and he goes away.
Why didn't you get fired right away? Or are the British so cucked now they can't even fire people because it would be "intolerant"?

There's a reason polacks go to developed countries to work. They are practically used as slave labor. Niggers, really.

Kek, i plan on the doing the same exact thing. In the process of acquiring a Hungarian passport right now

You fucking MONKEY Janusz, you've actually added to the skidmarks!

You think I'm some sort of cunt? Sort it out!

I would recommend you to impregnate some pretty british woman so they feel the man for their first time but I remembered that there is no pretty woman in GB

You guys have to kick the refugees out. You do know that not all the refugees are Syrian but hey all what these fuckers want is to spread Islam or whatever and they rape girls ffs. When you guys gonna kick them out?

Depends are you ready to integrate to polish society which dominated storages in the whole uk.
Basically you need to smoke and laugh at british people being convinced that they are stupid, while you are a winner.

Bro xd

It doesnt work like this. 50 polish storage workers doing nothing, if you kick one out the rest starts protesting and doing shit because they know they are next.

So the employer is afraid poles get buttmad and he doesnt do anything.

I'm voting leave but I know this faggot country will vote remain.
Anyway, while you're in the UK I'll be staying at my brother's house in the Hamptons and I'm not coming back since I have dual citizenship.
Rape the UK my eastern European brothers.

do they hire romanians there? I mean if i go out can i sit and do nothing all day? im tired of begging in order to get some money

I work in a pub where all the kitchen staff are spanish.

You will get hired anywhere but minimum wage is £5.30 and that is exactly what they will pay you.

Your high speed internet is enough to stay

ok memes aside

syrian refugees actually are very civilised (the ones i met and heard from), a friend of mine works at the Bundeswehr and he has to work in a refugee center, in the whole center are only 2 families, the rest is full of men
and yes the 2 families are syrian refugees, the rest is from countries which have no business here, and yes his job is to protect those 2 families from rapes... 8 hours a day

how much does renting a room cost?
the cheapest area in london?

Yeah but this country is full of gipsies, man i wish refugees would target romania, but they are smarter than most of romanians sadly

Actually there were like 10 romianians in there, poles and other easterners cooperate to fuck with brits, dont worry about that. Just smoking breaks 15 a day are a must so you need to smoke with others.

Do it, life is great. You can learn new things while you pretending to work.

Why don't you just sleep on the street like you're used to? Much cheaper.

the pretty ladies of our country, yay!

I live and work in a middle class area of England at the moment, and these guys definitely do not work here. Couldn't tell you about room prices here.

Where I actually live in Wales, I live in a literal house with 5 other people for £79/w. Your best bet is areas with a University that are not big cities. Also if you go to the right place in Wales they're all lefty fucktards who love Europeans

>t. a Swiss man living in Wales

>These are the "hard working Poles" we're meant to be grateful for.

No wonder your nation has always been an irrelevant blob in the Mexico of Europe, the East.

You won't be coming back after the 23rd of June.

is this new president of Sweden you posted?

>Thread filled with every kind of Eastern European admitting to how much of a parasite they are.

I actually had some level of belief in you guys and your alleged work ethic before now, but not anymore.

I am now a #RomanianRepeller (yes you are all gypsies)

chill bro, we just want ur money
we would want your women too, but they are ugly as fuck

>we just mostly sit there, smoke and drink tea doing nothing, then ususally a brit comes who owns the storage so we tell him to fuck off and he goes away. The funniest thing is that Brits who are also employed in there, they are actually working xd

What the fuck. I'm working for a building construction company and all the lower work is done by Poles or Romanians. None of them is lazy or would dare to fuck with the foreman.

Are you a silesian pleb??

No, that's your mom.

When we leave and throw out all the Romanian gypsies I hope we can use it as an excuse to send all the Irish Pikey fucks away too.

Literally try telling that to any of these fucking retards who welcome them in with open arms.

You seriously can not begin to believe how stupid these people are Syrian. They do not live in reality. They are people who have never known war or hardship in their entire life. They think our nations are endless wells of good fortune and we can invite everyone to come and enjoy it too.

They are the killers of our civilisation.

>Only 8 more days until the unwashed masses of slav scum are sent on a one way ride back to their nuclear testing grounds they call "countries"

looking forward to it 2bh

You wont do shit rtared, germans will cuck you into oblivion, i bet the planned this all along, to send poles there.

You lost to the germs, we are just one of the means to fuck you propoably

normally i wouldnt approve of this, but if you're doing it to britcucks you're fine in my books

hope you stole a car on your way out!

IKTF bro.

Came from Australia, my job is to sit around in an office waiting for calls that rarely ever happen, chatting to my hot German coworker to pass the time.

12 quid an hour for that. What a dream. In Australia you'd have to work the coal mines for that kind of money.

"I'm asking for a friend."

my post doesnt contradict your, though.

Germany has no power over us, it's in the hands of our Parliament when we vote to leave and if they repeal it a civil war will erupt and we will leave by force.

>lel you're too cucked

we may be cucked, but we are currently divided, both out in the streets and in Parliament. If a Leave vote is not headed Government will collapse.

Is your friend getting paid well? and dude let me tell you how to know a civilized Syrian from an dumb one. Syrians from cities are civilized and people from rural are not. That's how things work in Syria. Don't you think you should kick the other refugees? I heard they started a shria police? like wtf? do that in your country you son of bitch. And I have another question, how's your economy? this refugee situation is not hurting it? you guys pay a refugee to do nothing and just sit in camp or whatever and then he gets paid monthly. How you guys are working this out?

So to summ it up, Cuckland is filled with immigrants not working, and now they want to leave EU, but the immigrants who have right to vote will vote to stay?

>implying voting matters. It's EU we're talking about, senpai

I work with lots of Poles. They are all lovely people and work just as hard as anyone else.

At best you are claiming you are shitty person.

Weak bait.

Well this thread has put an end to the whole "You want to replace hard-working white people with lazy shitskins through Brexit" argument.

Let's kick them all out then nuke Warsaw and whatever the capital of Romania is.

Can you please tell me why you guys giving them access? they will ruin your country just like they ruined theirs.

Sweden isn't a republic you stupid slav. Why don't you go back to school? Oh wait, there are none in your 3rd world country.

I make 6k in one month. The equivalent job in Poormany pays worse.

uneducated cuck

EU nationals cannot vote

EU immigrants can't vote

ofc I am

with dual citizenship they can

Your country isn't important enough for me to care, sorry.

thats what you have to do though, your paranoid eastern europeans. keep telling yourself you're a winner though but in reality your a gimp from poland square looking.

Let me tell you what will happen if brits leave. Screencap this if you will.

1. Brits leave
2. Germs and Frogs cannot allow people just to leave because next will follow
3. It is better to sacrifice 60 mil brits than 500 mil union
4. Britain is semi relevant economy, way less relevant than eu, they need to save eu and make example out of you
5. Brits lost special place with USA when they joined AIIB, Obama said that
6. Frogs and Germs swing all EU shitty states like Poland and hit Brits will full force starting with tariffs on eurotunnel for british truckers
7. UK is kill, Germs won

Accept it you lost faggits

What I don't understand is why Brits will bitch at the "lazy immigrants" instead of focusing on the people who let it happen in the first place.
If I got paid 2k a month for doing fuck all in a foreign country that thinks I'm from a shithole anyway, I wouldn't move a flower either. I have absolutely no connection to the country or its people and they're perfectly fine with giving me money for no reason.

Either get tough and get the immigrants to respect you or don't let them into your country in the first place. They're not going to become "good people" on their own, no matter how much money you throw at them.

We're running a trade deficit with the EU, we import more than we export - they tariff our goods, we tariff theirs, and we can make up the loss because we're importing more.

Sorry Jan.

>son of a romanian whore sex worker

Because people honestly believe that they are all refugees, I know that sounds insane to you, it does to me too. But if you try and tell them that all of these people coming into Europe cannot possibly be from Syria, and that even lots of the Syrians are just men who should be at home fighting, you are called a racist or a xenophobe.

Even when the boats come over from North Africa we are not allowed to say they are not welcome here. People in Europe have been infected with a mental sickness. They believe they can help every poor person on planet Earth by inviting them to their nations.

Why are you bragging about being a lazy white nigger with no skills?

least im not hailing a 787old queen every day, hoping that i can lick her vag one day

>we will tarrif the biggest economy in the world, we are stronk

Please dont be silly, you arent even the biggest economy in europe. Know your place.

Are Romanians religious people?

Sounds fantastic, maybe if our economy crashes all of the scum like you will fuck off.

That's what we really want =)

How does it feels knowing i can fuck all ur whore women for cheap but u cant do the same

And how many have that

yeah, they believe every word of the priest, there were an outrage 1-2 weeks before, cuz they priest said that his dick is holy, and the retards sucked and fucked him + elections are won in the temples

>Is your friend getting paid well?
yeah he is, but he is also paying with freedom, he can't tell the media whats going on or he will be fined with a lot of money
> how's your economy?
it's fine (yet) but educational system is fucked due to the refugee situation, i'm a teacher myself and i'm pretty sure that my job will it be to teach refugee children german in near future instead of the subject i studied

>you guys pay a refugee to do nothing and just sit in camp or whatever and then he gets paid monthly. How you guys are working this out?
yep, and all we do is wörk wörk wörk, but i hope that if we vote for AfD the pressure on Merkel and CDU in general will rise and they will be more strict with the refugee situation

Literally not what I said.

It doesn't matter about the size of our economies (we are the second largest in the EU, however, and predicted to overtake Germany by 2050 at current rates :^) ), the facts are there: we import more than we export.

This is so dumb

You think France and Germany will want to carry your drainful asses

They will realise they have nothing to gain and will drop the EU completely

But to tell the truth, it will mean that you and economies similar to you will have your own, compact union, which will probably be better than feeding off mama Kraut

top kek

>and yes his job is to protect those 2 families from rapes... 8 hours a day

So they get raped for the other 16 hours every day? That's brutal...

>Slavs
>Working together for mutual benefit without genocide happening within the decade

Don't make me laugh

>You are in a political union with this nation

Do you have the option to migrate legally?

The problem is you are technically meant to seek asylum in Turkey or whatever country your boat lands in, so the surest way to go to Germany is by plane?

If your boss was a literal cuck and paid you for sitting around and talking to your friends, would you actually do any work for him?
Let's say you got a job in Mexico, in an area where people hate Americans. Pedro the supervisor is paying you 150k/year but doesn't react at all if you slack off, no matter how bad you get. Would you keep giving a hundred percent after a few days, especially if all you do is move boxes around?

You are lucky or bullshitting desu m8. I service overhead space heaters in warehouses.

You lot are usually working but only talking to each other.

The brits are not working but come out with stupid shit about not bothering because "the foreigners can do it"

Most places now are hiring you guys because you actually do work and the english counterparts willing to take those jobs are mongoloids.

we are the wall of europe now with the rocket shield installed, so actually we worth more than your brit ass

We are irrelevant, Poland and other eastern countries will be used by Germs against Brits. We are some shitty country in EU and EU is germany.

As I said before, they wont allow brits to leave without a harm.

Proof and time stamp when you do

The USA installed that for you.
>Implying we won't be on Russia's side against the EU.