How would you beat them?

How would you beat them?

Chemical weaponz

Then as trump id go to the U.N. Just to watch them cry as they bask their uselessness

GLASSSS

Just wall them in.

We let Russia, Kurds, Assad, Hezbollah, and Shia militias take care of them because Obama won't do anything about ISIS.

Recognize them as a legit govt. Then start trade and then see if they can compete economically.

Deploy a force of soldiers and tell them I want no alive between Egypt and India.

Each would be given a presidential pardon in advance.

Round them up and send them to a gwar concert where the blood cannons are pigs blood.

By convincing america and its allies to stop funding them.
Looking at you bergstein.

doesnt ISIS have like only 2 cities left? will they still be around by November?

>how do you kill a puppet?
By removing the hand that keeps them moving

Tell jews to stop sending them money and supplies.
Also, glass Turkey, just for good measure.

Nuke them

Let them kill me, so i win

With our obviously superior military forces

But I'm not a general or a president, so fuck it I guess

ebola

I would join them to destroy philipinian edgy materialist fedora kids who make stupid posts

Find an empty spot of desert where no civilians or local towns will be affected by fallout.

Detonate a nuke.

Simply state "The next one will be on (ISIS stronghold city) if you don't cut it out."

gay bombs

Send them faggots with aids.

Tell Obama to stop sending them weapons.
Tell the Saudis to stop sending them money
Tell Turkey to stop sending them men.

There done. They would implode in 3 seconds without outside support

tfw wasted a nuclear bomb to make a cinema show for iraqi goatherds

>Let them kill me, so i win
I know you meant 'hire some south african niggers to do the job', the next Crusades will only succeed with diversity

release a heard of aids infested goats into their region or poison their water supply

send them all to philipines

holy fuck dude. there was a discussion yesterday about rare flags and some anons would have been happy to see you.

Tolerate them until all whites are ded.

Show of force. A nuke going off in their "backyard" should give them enough pause.

If not, oh well. Blow 'em up with the next one.

You can't. The War on Terror is like the War on Drugs or the War on Organized Crime.

Israel?

introduce a few niggers into their society

Why stop them they are anti degeneracy

do you think thats rare?
the other day I saw an island with a pop of less that 10000

introduce a few *recruits into their society

dumb leaf

Nukes doused with pigs blood.

Deport all Muslims to the Middle East.
Glass the Middle East.
Destroy every copy of the Quran. Put pig farms where Mecca, Medina and Jerusalem used to stand. Test children for knowledge of Islam - if they have any, kill them and their family (they've gotten it from somewhere).

Eventually it'll disappear down the memory hole.

i am partial to siege & artillery
would last a good long time
not particularly interested in actually declaring victory
just containment & target practice ad infinitum

Die.

which one?

>tfw other jewish world leaders dont want to sit with you during bilderbergs because you killed their prime workforce

why is this good opinion so rare on this autist site?

kek'd

>How
cut off their supplies ans support from US proxies like Pissrael and Turkroach Land

>you killed their prime workforce
Arabs are just as useless as niggers when it comes to anything other than fucking goats, randomly exploding, or throwing acid on their daughters

Ban Islamic migration to my country.

Slowly introduce laws to make it harder to practice Islam in my country.

Spend a lot on propaganda mocking Islam and making it look cool to leave it.

HEAVILY police the Muslim community, or at least keep them under more subtle but equally heavy surveillance.

Massive legal penalties for any hint or suggestion of Islamic terrorism or putting the faith ahead of the national interest, including deporting.

Encourage Muslim women to be independent and break away from their religion and marry outside of their religion and make it massively severe penalty wise, including deportations to country of ethnic origin if a family disagrees.

The whole time I am doing this I would give constant Trudeau like speeches about diversity and inclusion and celebrate how wonderful we are doing as a unified and loving nation.

Easy. Just train and give guns to foreign fighters to do the job for us.

Remove any PC restriction from the army and let them loose.

No ISIS in a month.

Oh, and if we were a powerful nation - Simply wall off Syria, supply Assad and the Shiite contingent with the weapons and support they need, and allow all our foreign fighters to fly in and get slaughtered.

Technically they're our allies because Israel is calling the shots.

Like I beat my wife, firm yet within reason

you misunderstood "work"
"work" they are doing is a very special kind

I wish I'd be from sealand.

>t. ahmed mohammed

Remove the source of the problem (Israel).

>muslim
>calling other people dumb

No, Brits usually beat their cousins instead

>muh misoginy
this is not tumbler

>Ban them out of Europe
>Contain them to the middle east as much as possible
>Bomb them into submission
>Refuse asylum seekers after bombings by sinking boats and shooting them if they try to cross the border illegally
>Keep a permanent taskforce in every predominantly Islamic country of over 5k troops and heavy equipment whilst not being allowed to govern themselves
>Build schools and universities
>Slowly remove islamic doctrine from their viewpoint
>Educate them to be people and not monkeys
>???
>Profit

By killing myself.

Calling them radical islamists is the first step. Waging war on religious ideology cannot be won if you cannot identify it as such.

Otherwise it will just keep coming back with a new name.

The same way Hiroshima and Nagasaki was dealt with.

I have an alternative:
>not be degenerate
>respect tradition and religion
>make kids
inb4 something about goats, how ppl are attached to their luxury and secularism

NUKE RAQQA

> (You)
>I have an alternative:
>>not be degenerate
>>respect tradition and religion
>>make kids
>inb4 something about goats, how ppl are attached to their luxury and secularism

No!
A thousand times NO!
If they wanted to integrate they would have understood by now that they have to follow western values if they want to live in a western society but there's no reasoning with the sandfucks.

I can't go to Saudi Arabia and have a pork barby while slapping my gf's ass.
I WILL NOT BE DENIED PORK YOU FUCKING CROAT

What's there to beat? They're far from any first world country. Just let the neighboring countries deal with it. Oh wait, they are there to destabilize the region so that the west can exploit it. Never mind. The countries that are allied to the west aren't going to lift a finger.

Why hasn't any nation opened up to train volunteers at home and them down to the kurds?

Is because it's illegal or because no money?

Id say to Israel - all land you can seize in the middle east or muslim countries you can have. You have a budget of 500 billion, and we will give you all the surveilance and early warning you need and if we see any advancements we will missile them until you can counter it, gas the sand niggers and stamp on their corpses.

I think that might do it.

With a stick, while they slept.

But on a horse? With a lance?

blow this thing up

They're not the type who would give up from nukes

because no one gives a shit. How many kurds deaths have you gone out your way to mourn. Sod that sand nigger shit is sand nigger shit if it echoes over here then we should kill them. simple.

why give it to the jews if we're doing all the work fuckboi?
Install puppet govts and bleed them dry of oil

Obviously you have to say that they are radical islamists. This will embarrass them and they'll surrender immediately.

Give them diseased goats to fuck and watch them fuck themselves out of existence.

By stop giving them guns, amo and support you fuckers.

Fuck it, that's too slow..
Carpet bomb the snackbars to oblivion and beyond

>mfw people think tradition and being old fashioned is something exclusive to islam

>go to mecca
>sneak water bombs full of pigs blood inside
>shelveitcunt
>pray time begins
>start whipping water bombs about
>get beheaded

Good way to hero if you wanna go out with style

letting russia do their thing. just turn a blind eye on the middle east for 1month and the problem dissapeard magically.

Not doing the work. Just a flyby by AWACS and cruise missiles launched from armchairs. The money 500billion is about how much the west spends per year on these fucking cretins. Its simply taking it from anti terrorism measures, social security housing border control endless fucking diplomatic efforts and bribes. Why the fuck would a white man want to fuck about in a fucking desert. Might be alright for you you gypsy cunt but I lobster and peel.

I show them how tolerant I am

I don't care about tradition or being old fashioned
Our cultures are not compatible and objectively we are stronger than they are.
They have no place in the western world
Their culture has no place in the western world
Their views on society have no place in the western world

They should have no more rights in Europe or the US, than Europeans and US citizens have in the shitholes they call countries
>inb4 Dubai and 2 other tourist trap location
fuck you and fuck your goatfucking kind Croatia
The world isn't a dandy place where we all hold hands
carpet bomb them and napalm their children

because VAST AMOUNTS OF OIL THAT THE JEWS SHOULD NOT CONTROL GOLDBERG very progressive

If you fight them they win

>all these retards ITT
It's simple, first you have to look at ISIS's funding
>saudi arabia
>turkey
>gulf states
Sanction Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and most gulf states. Stop buying their oil. Bomb ISIS's oil fields. Stop giving money to "moderate" rebels.

Officially support Assad's forces, form a global coalition along with Russia and send an expeditionary force of about 100.000 troops (that won't even be necessary but if you want to get rid of them fast it'll work wonders).
A Nato + Assad + Russia + Kurds coalition should be able to destroy the unsupported rebels and ISIS in no time. Once ISIS has no ground left they will shrink and the local government should be able to deal with them.

Dealing with ISIS sleeper cells will be somewhat more complex. Basically we have to shut down mosques that radicalize , or arm the populace so that terrorists can't deal a lot of damage.

You wouldn't. You would leave just enough alive and funded to maintain appearances.

when the whole world converts there will be true peace

with a big rubber dick.

Start executing muslims on the streets.

Let's not forget ISIS isn't the problem. The shitskins are

Oil on the decline and who you buy your oil from is your fucking issue. We in Sweden dont import oild for fuel from the middleeast. We have norwegian and british oil and diesel we make from plants and shit as well as oil. Looking to cut down a lot anyway. Fuck oil.

our cultures were like that until 1945
the one who is not welcome is you

I won't, if i fight them they would win.

First, you cut off the flow of money. Stop the Wahhabis in Saudi Arabia from financing groups like ISIS. Then, you dismantle them systematically with SOCOM style operations from a coalition of allied states killing their leaders and conventional Air Ops killing their equipment and infrastructure. The Air Ops, however, should come from primarily Islamic (Egypt, Syria, Saudi, Jordanian, Iranian, Turkish) forces. Once you have broken them, you have the Muslim leaders issue a joint statement. They tell the Islamic world, "If you seek to act violently in the name of Islam, it will not be tolerated. We will seek you out, we will find you, and Allah willing we will destroy you."

However, none of this will ever happen, and even if they say they want to stop Islamic Terrorism, they are just practicing their usage of Taqiya.

I like the cut of your jibb

Ship them to America like we did with the negroes.

Cultural Genocide.
Detect the places with the highest percentages of islamism, forcibly take the children and sent them to Western Values re-education camps. Repeat until they lose all the support base.