10.Hands Away
----------------
Honourable Mentions

>Untitled
>Mammoth
>Rest My Chemistry
>Obstacle 1
>Roland

One of the only post punk revival bands that still holds up, s/t was crap but the rest is enjoyable

Pretty good list

Thanks man. I'd have to disagree, i would say Interpol have arguably been the most consistent in the "post punk revival" scene despite s/t.

Care to post your list my man? :P

1) Leif Erickson
2) Narc
3) PDA
4) C’mere
5) Untitled
6) Obstacle 1
7) The New
8) Roland
9) Public Pervert
10) NYC

Honorables:

My Desire
Pioneer
Untitled 2
Take You on a Cruise
Slow Hands

Really dislike how criminally underrated Antics is, even though I’m not soooo hot on their other albums

Nice list man, i almost had My Desire in my hons instead of Mammoth. From my experience it's Our Love To Admire is there most underrated and Antics is usually considered there second best effort.

By the way, I sing and play their stuff on guitar, so that kinda influences which are my favourites

only listened to Turn on the Bright Lights but its honestly become one of my alltime favorites. Will definitely have to get around to checking out their other stuff.

that's cool, i can't play guitar for shit since stopping around 2 years ago, I really should get back into it (since i can afford a guitar now).

What's your favourite song of theirs to play on guitar?

You %100 should. My favourite after TOTBL is Our Love to Admire.

Dude do it, it’s great to play an instrument. Sing and play I love C’mere, but just instrumentally PDA is great to lose yourself in the outro

I only really like Untitled but I like it a lot

>nobody posted all the rage back home yet
I guess winter break isn't over yet

it almost made my hons, it's still a great song.

Was suggested while listening to another group (can't remember) and decided to check it out. Added it to a playlist and will sometimes play. Haven't checked the rest of their music yet, any must listen song/album?

>Must listen to album
Turn On the Bright Lights

>Must listen to songs (IMO)

Anything from Although my list is less of the post-punkiness they're are most known for, i.e Obstacle 1, Say Hello To The Angels, Slow Hands and The Heinrich Maneuver.

All their albums are worth a listen apart from their s/t.

good list

Patrician taste. Here's mine:

1. Leif Erikson
2. Rest My Chemistry
3. Breaker 1
4. Roland
5. The Light House
6. Roland
7. Ancient Ways
8. Untitled
9. Pioneer to the Falls
10. The New

You should listen to all their records except for s/t. They are a much more consistent band than you may be lead to believe.

Would Kesslers hair still be in these days? it looks damn fine.

This is a pretty good list, I might change the order a bit but the right songs are there.

bumo