Why don't they merge? It would be a pretty strong league to be honest
>Partizan Belgrad
>Crvena Zvezda Belgrad
>Dinamo Zagreb
>Hajduk Split
>Željezničar Sarajevo
>FK Sarajevo
>NK Maribor

There is already a Balkan united league in basketball, why not for football?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CAgfdKUz1LY
youtube.com/watch?v=qc7Hd8D0sx0&t=176s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because road flares and genocide.

They already tried this and, well, things didn't work out so well....

Bosnians, Serbs, and Croatians all going to away games and throwing flares, what could go wrong?

>why don't they merge

nigger seriously

imagine if new york and boston started massacring each and made their own countries and twenty years later still paranoically blamed shit on each other like it's the fucking cold war

What could possibly go wrong?

You could as well go full retard and add Albania for fun times with Serbian teams.

Fans of individual clubs would practically disappear and fans would just gather into armies supporting their country, Dinamo vs Zvezda would probably be the match with the best atmosphere in Europe.

You all too much pessimistic. I want Slavs from the south be great again

Croatians and Slovenes should just join the Visegrad countries (Czech Rep, Poland, Slovakia and Hungary) and form a culturally Catholic Slavic union and league.

Serbs, Bulgarians, Montegrines and Macedonians should join to form an Orthodox Slavic Union.

Bosnians and Albanians should just genocide themselves as nobody needs Muslim nations in Europe.

Yes I'm sure they'll all put away their 1000 year old blood feuds just to be better at sport

>Why don't they merge? It would be a pretty strong league to be honest

no it wouldnt retard

Why two Ošijeks?

Also:
>Čukarički instead of OFK Beograd
>no 18th slot for Priština

Yeah, we really need serbian croatian bosnian etc hooligans clashing each other dozens of times a year.

>being this autistic.

>Aba league for football

To be honest, when it was Yugoslavia they actually had one of the best NT and the clubs did pretty well in europe, i'm thinking Dinamo, Split and Crvena Zvezda

And while we're at it why don't we merge the countries as well? What could possibly go wrong?

Yeah it would be cool, I don't know but I would guess it's what everyone else has already said in this thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=CAgfdKUz1LY

OOOOOOO STO JE OVO
Also love how the Serbian commentator is totally not amused/enthusiastic when Mandzukic scores but loses his shit with the red card and Serbian goal.

they would kill each other on the pitch

would be fun thou

Because Croatian league is better than all other leagues in the region.

You can just ban away fans.

This. We're a fucking joke but our top 4 teams are all better than all of theirs. Except for maybe Maribor. Two best teams in Bosnia are Croatian as well.

The Croats started this. Fucking cunts.

First away game in Zagreb and there you got WW3

I'm glad we did

>Why don't they merge?
Because Hajduk would never reach the top 6 in that league.

Several reason:
1. The Croatian HNL is to powerfull and way ahead of other leagues (see UEFA coefficient rankings). So, there is no point
2. police security
3. This leuage has no sense from economic view point and the people who are shiling for it are usually far-left yugonostalgics

4. Every such Yugoleague be it in basketball, handball or water polo at the end benefits the serbian sports.

>people who are shiling for it are usually far-left yugonostalgics

Including Mamic?

On second thought, he did say Yugoslavia was the most beautiful country on Earth

We did not. And if I recall correctly the police was tolerating the serbian chimpining during this incident.

well, yes. he also added there was no borders n sheet.

also, the same arguments used for the football regional league was used for basketball. and just look what happened to Aba league.

Forgot to add one more thing. Our clubs are often making sensations in European competitions like Osijek recently beat PSV. It would be foolish from the Croats to sacrifice this for regionalisation.

I would watch this league purely for the riot opportunities

>It would be foolish from the Croats to sacrifice this for regionalisation.
Sacrifice what? DZG's everlasting perpetual humiliation in Europe?

Why would one even exclude the other? Replacing domestic leagues with a single unified neo-Yugo league was never on the table. They proposed a group and elimination stage format.

>Replacing domestic leagues with a single unified neo-Yugo league was never on the table. They proposed a group and elimination stage format.
How yes no. The pro-RL journalists openly stated they see ABA league as their role model.

You see what happened to the A-1 league after the establishment of the ABA. The local clubs like the one in Osijek and Šibenik became amateurish because playing in a rump A-1. And the whole league is almost irrelevant.

The same would happened with the HNS and Osijek/Rijeka would never have the opportunity to fully develop, and therefore to be competitive in Europe. Sensation like Rijeka pawning Stutgart would never occured.

A-1 league back in the 90s had 2 secured places in the Euroleague. Today that is not the case.

Using all this, a RL in any sports (save waterpolo) is cancerous.

>The pro-RL journalists openly stated they see ABA league as their role model.
Rijeka and Hajduk would never agree to this, to the point is moot

user, nobody in Croatia wants a RL. Yet, every year the media and NGOs are shiling for this.

>user, nobody in Croatia wants a RL.
Croatian-Slovenian league with 12 teams would be a good thing. Half the Croatian league is a complete joke as stands now, and there's no prospect for it ever getting better.

Cibalia is de facto an amateur team, for fuck sake.

Maribor
Lolimpija
Domžale
are the only real candidates. Gorica if they get their shit together. They rest have one good season and one poor season. No continuity.

Rijeka
Hajduk
Osjek
Dinamo
????
Whatever happened to Varteks?

>Serb
>Suleiman

Kek'd

What's this video called again, tried to find it the other day

I think RL could be a good thing. But it would have to replace Prva HNL, all the other clubs would have to be relocated to the second league. Riots would be legendary. But man, who even cares about gayball anymore?

First off, I think FIFA or UEFA might have a rule against that
Second, if you put a bunch of rival Slavs in a stadium it would be like putting the kkk and black people in the same stadium

Although, now I'm thinking of it, the amount of money it would pull in from merging 7 leagues could make it a top league like in 1991

youtube.com/watch?v=qc7Hd8D0sx0&t=176s