Why is Sideways Germany still occupied by the French?

Why is Sideways Germany still occupied by the French?

Because the situation after 1830 hasn't changed yet.

But in the future we will be united again

France can keep Wallonia though, it's a shithole anyway.

Why is striped U.K. still occupied by the Russians?

And we will invade you again

Because we love you

Because more than half of the population there is French

Wallonia is whiter than Flemishniggeria

You can take your muslim-filled shithole, and don't forget to take the Brussels, Molenbeek, Schaerbeek, and so on

If Wallonia is so terrible, why are the only Nobels, notable scientists, famous Belgian figures etc. all ethnic Walloons?

No. Wallonia has a lot of resources and we can turn it into an industrial heaven. And the Wallonian landscape makes it a good border against France.

Under our suzerainty, as it was in the good old times

>And the Wallonian landscape makes it a good border against France.

Not sure about that m8

Enjoy your tax leeches then.

No. Spain has been in charge for less than a half century and you turned it into a hell.

We don't love the French enough for that. Please give back "Nord". You can keep Artois.

What's wrong with Wallonia?

inb4
>it's french

>We don't love the French enough for that

Extremely rude

delet

No, not that it's French, but it's filled with lazy poor people that rather live off government funds provided by Flemish people.

Why are they so lazy?

I thought Walloons were basically even more germanic frenchies

I don't know, ask them. Aren't there any Walloons in /fr/?

Like 2 or 3, I guess

striped uk was never occupied by the british
they're just britboos

i mean russians

>What's wrong with Wallonia?
Non-meme answer: Flanders has always been more trade oriented while Wallonia was the second region in the world to full-on industrialize. This to a lesser extent led to Belgian independence (among other grievances, many Southern Belgians didn't like that the Dutch favored trade over industry). This is also why Wallonnia was for most of Belgium's existence by far the richer half. After two world wars, in which the Germans dismantled Belgian industry and moved it to Germany (Rape of Belgium), Wallonnia met the same fate as post-industrial shitholes like Northern England and Northern France, but even harder. Trade oriented Flanders wasn't hit that hard.

If it wasn't for the Schelde, Flanders and Wallonia would be in roughly the same ship. Notice how on that other user's map, the richest parts of Belgium are Antwerpen and Brugge.

Interesting.

Thanks, user