Brexit

Dear bongs, pls vote to leave. Save us later also. Thanks

Is anyone on here NOT gay these days?

The picture will attract attention

Fags should die

Society is turning gay because we're coming to realize how badly women have fucked it up.

Liberalism is really just Pussy Politics.

Hats off to anyone willing to cut ties with the EU. Pray that Germany joins and decides to celebrate by crucifying Merkel on a mountaintop somewhere.

look at all replies saying "degenerates" or "fags should die" and you'll have your answer

Sup Forums is closet town for teen and preteen self haters

Sup Forums and /lgbt/ are in the same boat. Trump wants to protect and cherish the gays. You should protect or cherish gays, or are you ISIS?

BUMP ALL POLGBT THREADS!

/polgbt/ makes me smile.

I'd wager Sup Forums, and nationalists/supremacists/etc. in general would have a much better opinion of gay people if it was possible to purge the pozzlords out of their ranks.
Sort of like how I'd have more respect for black people if every black man was a Thomas Sowell or a Nathan East.

u make me smile :3

better version

Tbh I browse pol because I want there to be more delicious white men

f-fag

enjoy the ban faggot

No, don't ban, this is part of our board culture!

Fuck off Achmed.

EMAIL?
M
A
I
L
?

Find me on /lgbt/

This desu

>Society is turning gay because we're coming to realize how badly women have fucked it up.
QFT

How?

Tbh looking through everything this thread strayed far from the original point

Meh, at least I'm not a Marxist.

I know this has to be a product of the JIDF, if you're going to target Asian women.
Not necessarily saying that a Sup Forumslack would, or should, mix with Asian women, but if this was a truly Jew-oriented image, it would vote black or Hispanic.

Asians are probably the greatest allies white people have, as long as you aren't tapping into the Southeast variety.
And I have to be honest, there are str8 Sup Forumslacks that would kill the have more happa girls in the world.

Based american bro

My ancestors are Irish, and though there's a bit of Anglo in there, we've mostly stayed the same.

Love it every day, even if I'll never be a true Celt.

We can be true celts together

nice Freud

Start at Cabana Boy and work your way up.

>the lamp

Sure m8

After all the shit Ireland put Britain through NOW you want to be saved?
Yeah nah, Great Britain is better off without you traitorous whores, enjoy the collapse of the EU.

Sincerely.

A Loyal servant of the crown.

seriously, what's that shit patrick's hiding? cum-soaking tissues!?

My ancestors served Britain loyally Aus-man

They're diapers, Korea.

it's dirt diapers from the clam they adopted. patrick is always 'working' and spongebob watches the 'baby'.

How many diapers can one little guy go through, i think the original line was

dirty*

That's because people really... really like /polgbt/.

That, and I kinda think everyone is onboard with Brexit already. When the EU demands that you bend over and spread your legs for everyone rape-thirsty desert dindu on the planet, the alternative, by default, sounds nice.

Hell, I may go full fascist in the next couple years. Democracy's a great government, in theory, but every time I look at today's current issues, it's always something either brought on by the ignorant masses or people enabled by the ignorant masses.

We're all white, dude. We have to look out for each other.
As much as I like to knock Sweden and Canada, I'd trust them any day of the week before putting trust in the dindus. Hell, the whole reason those demographics are fucked up is because they saw how white people run things and decided to run counter.