Can't fucking believe it

>Can't fucking believe it
So what's your ninja way Sup Forums?
Will this bomb as hard as DB Evolution?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IrCQxlnFC-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's also working on a biopic about the Ringling Brothers.

Naruto is the saddest thing to happen to mankind since food in buckets. And maybe slavery.

>American Naruto
>Naruto is now a black
>Sasuke a spic
>Sakura is chinese, we need them chinks to ensure money.

no they will all be white, and then liberals will be outraged that they arent all asians

Chinks are racist af and barely tolerate white people in movies. Your reactionary little head can rest easy knowing that this precludes a main character from being black unless he's played by Will Smith.

>they continue making weeb films
>they continue to fail
>i continue to laugh

Believe it! motherfucker
SHINOBI, DO YOU SPEAK IT?

I didn't know Mr Plinkett watched anime

Veep quote. Or maybe he said it too I forget

Not suprised because some guy claiming to be "in the know" said it would happen months ago in here. It took so long because companies were fighting over it

There are black people in Naruto though, and if Terry Crewes isn't playing Killer Bee then fuck everything

its kinda amusing how naive studios can be,they think

>large fanbase=they will eat any material related to it up

when in reality not even decent japanese live action adaptations do well in the states

I've had it with this motherfuckin' Orochimaru on this mother fucking Leaf Village

I think the fact that you've never owned a slave is giving you the false impression that slavery is not fucking awesome.

>naruto
>blond blue eyed
>"japanese"

At least the movie will correct it now

>western live action anime
DELETE THIS

I like this post, edgy and with a wicked sense of humor!

It was officially announced over a year ago you dumb fucking retard.

Doesnt take a genius to dig up an old article from Deadline. Fuck i bet your simpleton ass believes all the capeshit/star wars studio "insiders" too

rude

You are one of those fuckers arent you.

Jesus.

So the film's climax will be Naruto and Sasuke's fight at the First's and Madara's statues.

Can't wait for the montages and content cuts so that they can condense 40+ hrs into 1.5.

Ok. Lol

LOL

You realize thematically that makes no sense? Do you even watch or undrrstand movies or do you have Jungle Book/Civil Wars/BvS in your top 5 of the year?

call me when evangelion gets an american remake and then ill be mad

I really wasn't trying to get into a debate. The main premise of Naruto is the conflict between Naruto and Sasuke, so it would made sense to me that they would end the film on that first major fight. How do you think the movie would be formatted?

You're thinking of gooks. Chinks love them some of that white money.

>or do you have Jungle Book/Civil Wars/BvS in your top 5 of the year?

Butthurt much?

It will obviously be a trilogy
>first movie is introduction and team forming leading to the Bridge battle against Zabuza and Haku
>second movie is exam arc and introduces the sanins, the other ninja teams, and the lore, ending with Naruto beating Gaara and Hokage's funeral
>third movie is Naruto and Jiraiya finding tsunade, she heals Sasuke, then the finding Sasuke arc ending with Naruto bs Sasuke
That's the only way to do the adaptation

I mean the manga/anime is a good road map honestly.

>Movie 1 is introduction fluff then they go on their first mission in the Mist Village. Zabuza/Haku fight shows the Kyuubi powers, chatacters click as a team, end with some himt of an overarching plot with Orochimaru/Akatski

>Movie 2 is condensed Chunin Exam, war begins to break out slowly etc etc

(Repeat each major arch beat)

>Naruto
Why? It's completely generic shonen garbage.
Just make a Monster adaptation or one for LotGH if you want to go balls deep.

If they want to end the trilogy on Naruto and Sasuke's battle I think it would work, but they're missing more than half of the story post time lapse with an ending that has concrete closure.

If it makes money they wont end on a trilogy

>implying the Naruto anime isn't 90% flashbacks anyway

>It's completely generic
Unlike everything else put out by Hollywood, right? It'll make money on name brand alone. That's all that matters.
>Just make a Monster adaptation
The film would probably be better, but it's not as popular as GiTs, Naruto, or Dragon Ball.

Cast him.

but will they do the autismo run?

Idris Elba

>Idris Elba in white face being spit up by snakes over and over again

You're hired.

Naruto is blond and blue eyed.

If anything they should cast an euro for Naruto, a tumblr for Sakura and a twink asian guy for Sasuke

>Avi Arad
Fuck off already you Jew cunt.

>There are black people in Naruto though, and if Terry Crewes isn't playing Killer Bee then fuck everything
They are curry niggers though, not dindus.

Will they age up the characters? It's gonna be hard to find a bunch of tweens who can act, let alone do fight scenes.

That's pretty cool OP, but is there a character that can defeat Madura Uchiwawa? And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiwawa Madura.
I'm talking about Sage of the six paths ghetto rhinestone ten say Uchiwawa Madoora with the eternal mane sharingan and the rinnegin donut jutsus with the ricky ricardo abilities and being capable of both amerifatsu and sukuyomi gayjutu equipped with his gats, a perfect sales jew and ghetto masoo with hashirama senju's DNA IMPLANTED IN HIM SO HE HAS MEGATON KICK GENKAI and can perform YINGYANG bulloado release ninjitsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.
I don't think so.

So, will they cast a bunch of 10-12 y/o for this?

Is this the next Harry Potter?

avatar did this and was still shit so doubtful

Avatar: TLA was directed by I'm Nottalented Scamalam

Percy Jackson was suppose to be the next HP but that went nowhere.

why would they pick a person who has never directed a movie before

How do you think the lives of hollywood execs are like?

Like are they all slightly overweight jewish guys living up in their hill houses with no regards for how franchises work?

Like when they made a Dragonball movie, a formula so fucking simple it should be neigh impossible to fuck up except they still manage to do so either way.

Then along comes Naruto, the anime with the most longevity that has been the most popular in the west for the last 10+ years, and you hand it over to some guy with zero experience and probably with tons of diversity meddling, and in the end you've got a film that is 90% likely to suck.

>Remove all the flashbacks.
>Remove all the filler that provides nothing of note to the plot.
>Suddenly 40+ hours becomes 20 minutes.

rude

and this wont be?

Jared Leto as Orochinaru
Ken Watanabe as Jiraiya
Chloe Bennet as Tsunade
Lee Byung Hun as Kakashi

Regardless of their ethnicity, there's never going to be a director that knows how to appease weeaboos translating an anime to 3D. I just don't think they have any real connection to the source material. Now that I say that. I don't think any actors or actresses that know how to either.

Not for about 10-20 years at least. I don't think anyone right now has enough affiliations to have a true vision of a successful adaptation.

its really not worth all the effort anyway when they can just make something like HOFD or some other screenplay.

>neigh

Tsunade is like 50

but looks younger

>second movie is exam arc and introduces the sanins, the other ninja teams, and the lore, ending with Naruto beating Gaara and Hokage's funeral
Very hard to do it in a single movie.

>>third movie is Naruto and Jiraiya finding tsunade, she heals Sasuke, then the finding Sasuke arc ending with Naruto bs Sasuke
And now you want to cram two unrelated arcs in a single movie. Genius.

Than the thread was over a year ago you fucking retard

as long as they nail the fighting scene I'm fine. Just focus on the agility, speed, and eye catching jutsu and they are good to go.

story-wise there are quite a lot of scenes/plots that only work on manga/anime and would be total cringefest on live action, let alone western one, so I wouldn't put much hope on that.

Tell that to L.

>as long as they nail the fighting scene I'm fine. Just focus on the agility, speed, and eye catching jutsu and they are good to go.
Good luck with that when your actors are kids.

I hope it will be kino like this
youtube.com/watch?v=IrCQxlnFC-s

>tfw its not like this

Does Naruto have the largest power creep in anime?

I stopped watching anime a long time ago but watched the final fight.

What the fuck is this bullshit?

I believe so. Basic elemental jutsu became fodder abilities and the strongest characters can all warp reality and make giant meteors.

Not nearly as large as Dragonball if you count since Goku was a kid.

>not linking park

Idiots.

The Akutski are a Uchiha (white) supremacist group fought by a group of multicultural ninja.

Sasuke is played by Andrew Garfield, Naruto is played by Donald Glover, Sakura is played by Zandaya

And the 3rd is ofc played by Morgan Freeman

>cram two unrelated arcs in a single movie

Return of the jedi did it

>Like when they made a Dragonball movie, a formula so fucking simple it should be neigh impossible to fuck up except they still manage to do so either way.

Nigga, Dragon ball is one of the hardest anime ever to adapt , they couldn't have not fucked it up

Goku is a half man, half ape that becomes a giant godzilla gorilla when he stares into the moon oh and btw he's an alien

>largest power creep
what is this

When people go from fighting with guns against each other, to people being bulletproof and everyone's fighting with nukes now

>live action guy vs madara fight if this isn't a DB:Evo tier flop

mite b cool

Nathan Fillion

Hollywood shouldn't even attempt to make films of long running anime series because they're too expansive to fit into the timespan of a movie and yet if they were to try making it into multiple movies it wouldn't work either because full scale movies take a much larger time to produce than to force Korean animators into near slavery and force them to pump out episodes.

Think of your favorite long running manga or anime and tell us what you would show/what arc you would adapt in a 2 hour feature film that could resonate with Western audiences while staying true to the source.

For me, it would be Hunter X Hunter Yorknew City arc with vague mentions and flashbacks to how the characters met and how they got to where they are.

You can't do this shit live action without a total overhaul.