/JEW/ GENERAL

how is your day going chosen people?
Nazis are not welcome.

Moving to Israel in a month and trying not to let the existential dread set in.

>Moving to Israel
Why? For memes or aliyah?

why are you moving here? a lot of people here dream about living in britain

Me on the left

How do Israel passports work?
I heard every jew can have one, but how do you check if the guy is really a jew?

moving to israel in 2 months go gain citizenship

then moving to the USA

Prove that you have jewish blood, parents or grandparents need to be jews I think

Aliyah. I figured grass is always greener.

Main reason is I'm moving with family (but living alone).

I honestly feel stagnant and miserable in UK, I feel no attachment to it and too comfortable. I know this is my issue and not location, but I think I need a challenge and push in life, and this may be a perfect opportunity.

I know life will be tough, I'm hoping this challenge is what I'm needing in life.

Also because I hate being a Jew in England, it makes me feel like I'm a dirty person. I love being Jewish and my association with Israel, I'm tired of feeling like I should be ashamed of that.

Tbh, I'm scared as fuck of the move.

Is your family rich? If yes you have nothing to be afraid of, if not it will be tough but but manageable.
t.moved here with parents 15 years ago and my parents did pretty okay with no education

We aren't rich, but my Dad has a position secured at least.

I'm hoping to switch my career and become either a physicist or engineer. Microbiology was a waste of a 3 years (plus 2 years as a medical lab tech).

I don't need to be rich, I want career satisfaction and enough money to gym and vidya. 26 though so I feel I'm kinda old to start "fresh".

As bad as it may be here, it's not at any immediate risk of war unlike Israel. I'll concede you one thing though, a disproportionate amount of Jewesses seem to epic tits, I've never seen anything like it. It must be something they eat over there.

Do you think they'd make you join the IDF?

that is a bit old, most people finish a first degree by 25 here but I guess it's never too late to do something you love. have you considered which uni you want to go to?

No one will make him because of his age but he can ask to join if he's feeling patriotic

Too old to be forced. I would like to though. I was born there and feel like I missed the opportunity.

I hate the idea of doing a second degree and wasting my time, but I'm so unhappy with my field, so it's what I want to do.

Better late than never.

I'm moving to Be'er sheva first, but haven't thought of what uni. Got ulpan first to do..

Cool man good luck and welcome

>

>Be'er sheva

Good thing you only come in a month, that place is hot as hell right now.

Shalom I just want to say I will always support Israel and I'm happy my taxes go to Israel

based ally

>ally
Strange way to spell "Puppet"

My wife is Jewish. Can I post here?

Only if you're cut.
Or post wife.

Bubby sent me cookies this morning. Feels good man.

everyone is welcome besides smelly antisemites

Do they sell sabra hummus in Israel

if Israelis hate antisemites so much, then why do they hate other semites so much? :^^^^^^^)

never seen it, we have enough of local hummuses no need to import.

Salam Marwan.

because they hate us and want us gone from existence.

Its owned by american jews and Israelis so its getting boycotted here ; i buy it because im an edgy north african who hates levant people

I know, I was only memeing

it's just funny that the word antisemite has ended up meaning antijewish, when in reality the biggest "antisemites" are actual semites.

They don't hate other semite's the other's hate Israel even though Israel treats Palestinians pretty well

I hate those who hate me, I have a lot of interactions with arabs and most arabs I know are cool and pretty nice

Why the fuck are you such a Jew lover actually? Give me an unironical answer to this question.

Why would I hate Jews they have never done anything bad to me? Anti-semitism is a christian concept they try to force there shitty beliefs on me but Christians treat me like 10x more shit than any Jew did