Could Ash fight the possessed girl from the Exorcist or is she stronger than a deadite?

Could Ash fight the possessed girl from the Exorcist or is she stronger than a deadite?

Ash would get his ass kicked and thrown around the room and into furniture but would survive through plot armor

he would get absolutely twatted but would suddenly find the weakness as his face is pressed against the floor from

She's basically a deadite. Only thing about her is that, unlike deadites, the demon possessing her just can jump bodies endlessly. So.. He can chainsaw her down, but eventually she'll be back.

How do I know? I'm the OA.

But deadites do that too.

Ash is a fag

Ash getting thrown around and beaten up is his best quality desu

Deadites die easily. They're practically zombies.

If ash fought a less chaotic and stupid enemy he'd be fucked

Not endlessly. He's not fighting the same deadite all the time. That's not something that has ever been presented in the movies or the series. If anything, Deadites present as a one time possession which then turns into the potential for an infection(Ash's hand, for example). Somehow when Ash(or anyone else) kills a deadite, through beheading or massive trauma, they are then, gone.

The demon in the Exorcist, Pazuzu, has existed for all time I think and finds vulnerable people to possess. You can exorcise him but eventually he finds another.

no they don't, deadites are shown to be intelligent and elusive by impersonating loved ones.

Watch the show where a militia guy turns deadite and wrecks his militia.

fugg, better quality

fuck off

I thought the demon that possessed regan was some high tier demon not just some low level one

It's not plot armor that you continually get your ass beat only to to barely crawl out of the fight with all your loved ones dead and even when you pull a victory out of your ass it's always punctuated with the fact that there will always be another fight around the corner with more senseless death.

this is total bullshit. The deadites are clearly indestructible, that' why Ash is always running away from their new hosts.

You description of how Pazuzu works is exactly how the deadites work

>before Reddit
>after Reddit

FTFY

>Hey Pablo get that string tie something there and spin it like there's no tomorrow while I keep little missy here busy.

I just want Ash's reaction when Megan goes FUCK ME

>Megan

He'd do fine. Assuming his goal is to kill her, he'd get the job done after chasing her around the house and into the cellar or something. Otherwise, he'd find a way to un-possess her and Pazuzu would fly into Karras and Ash'd kill him instead.
He has on more than one occasion.

As the other reply states, you're wrong. The desires always say things that they wouldn't know unless it has some collective conscience

Ducking auto correct
I meant deadites

Deadites probably do come from a collective, thereby sharing information, but if it's the same entity every single time, it would be a lot better at surviving. You'd have something akin to "Doomsday" or a "cylon" that got better and learned more each time it died eventually becoming so amazing at combat and anticipating Ashes every move that it would just kill him. As this has yet to happen, nor has a deadite ever made specific references to the last time Ash killed them, you must deduce that it is in fact different entities each time.

>He doesn't know about the numerous Ash vs crossovers
>He doesn't know that Freddy vs Jason vs Ash didn't happen because Ash would win

Ash is king, man. Give me a demonic/horror movie monster that he couldn't beat.

Yeah, probably. She would've allowed it to happen, though. Death of a little girl? Family suicides and Ash gets the death sentence.

Wishmaster Djinn?

How would Grease be different if it were released today?

Pretty sure this post is a mistake, but Travolta would be a Mexican because, cars.