The ultimate nu-m*le/s*y/c*ck/b*ta music is clearly Britpop trash like Oasis

The ultimate nu-m*le/s*y/c*ck/b*ta music is clearly Britpop trash like Oasis.

You just know all those effeminate low test bugmen prolly cry and jerk off to Wonderwall. I mean that's the exact target audience that shit is marketed to anyway.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X8HKli_KKHE
youtube.com/watch?v=8FQxmhfXAEY
youtube.com/watch?v=asPX9UlIGn0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oasis are bad, but that's not the reason Oasis are bad.

Oasis are targeted to moronic football hooligans with no critical aptitude for discussing music apart from their Stone Roses bucket hats and Kasabian CD collections they keep in their car.

They're the band we have to thank for every landfill indie buzzband that came out of the UK for the last 20+ years and counting.

Uh no sweetie
oasis is literally just wonderwall
they are music for low test pussymen and 12 year old girls

there's nothing "rock" or "edgy" about Oasis in the slightest. If anything they set the stage for pussy bedwetter acoustic music like Coldplay and Ed Sheeran.

>Oasis
>Effeminate

These cunts literally are the most alpha cunts in British music, unapologetically getting into fights, fucking droves of women and doing copious amounts of drugs, on top of having insane amounts of stage presence and brovado

OP thought his thread was so important that he needed to get around people's filters.

first of all is honestly closer to the truth

the problem I have with it was that none of it was of any worth. I agree there is nothing edgy about Oasis, that's the reason I find them so bland and banal. However soy is not the term you are looking for here.

They totally soy. Bland, soft rock. They've never seen a distortion pedal or listened to a punk record in their life. Pussified liberal manchildren who worship The Beatles. I could easily beat up both of them.

I'd like to have a go at Liam myself honestly.

They make soy music for non soyboys, unless they're American then that probably is the case.

They aren't soyboys themselves though

Oasis was for working class lads.

I can see this faggot laughing to himself as he posts this absolute drivel, kill yourself
Sage.

Yes they are soyboys totally.

And the music is soy as fuck. Whiney ass beta male singing over an acoustic guitar about being in love.

They may not be as soy as Coldplay (total straight edge pussies), but they're nearly as bad.

i'm not a fan of oasis, but you are so american and oblivious it is laughable

Imagine actually thinking this

>Whiney ass beta male singing over an acoustic guitar about being in love.

I mean this is not inherently bad, plenty of country singers have done this without being soy

but yeah Oasis were shit

wish i was still 17 and thought whatever pop garbage i liked was the most important and only significant thing in history past and future

The virgin grunge (bawwww I got too popular *shoots self*) vs. the chad Britpop.

youtube.com/watch?v=X8HKli_KKHE

ITT: People who have never heard an oasis song

Shut the fuck up.

>country music
May not be soy but literally all country music except like Jonny Cash and Stapleton or Simpson or whoever is musically so excruciating to listen to. It's basically Top 40 with a southern accent.

Literally everyone knows wonderwall you dipshit

Yeah I don't mean lady antebellum or any of that shit I was thinking more Townes Van Zandt

The majority of landfill indeh is modelled more on Blur in my opinion. There is a sub-category of Oasis clones from Shed Seven to Viva Brother but no one takes them seriously. Kasabian try and be similarly 'epic' but they're really shit

Mansun were actually ruined by being attached to shitpop, like a lot of decent bands

Oasis aren't THAT bad. They have a certain nostalgia factor for me because my cousins and I would always listen to Definitely Maybe on car journeys

>soy
>soy
>soy

I miss Sup Forums before /r/TheDonald and those facebook meme pages your uncle follows invaded.

Wonderwall isn't their only song retard.

>The majority of landfill indeh is modelled more on Blur in my opinion.
I think that Kasabian did a lot of damage in the north. Arctic Monkeys wiped the entire place clean.

In a perfect world, Britain stops receiving all these buzzbands and we can finally forge something worth saving. Apart from Radiohead and select others we haven't had a really great relatively popular rock album in so long

yeah, totally soyboy
youtube.com/watch?v=8FQxmhfXAEY

>bugmen
Definitely listen to Blur

Only that's not true. In fact Britpop is in part an outgrowth of the contemporary backlash against other British alternative rock genres (particularly shogaze) that were perceived as middle-class, overly emotional and self-indulgent. Or as Sup Forums would put it, soy.

Oasis especially are designed to be more iconoclast and to have a certain amount of machismo (but not too much as to lose alt rock credibility). It's more targeted at young, working class, disaffected men.

The actually soy Britpop band would be Pulp. But Pulp are literally for girls anyway so that doesn't matter.

t. nu-male

Pulp are great man

as are Suede and MSP

It’s a fact that it’s always been The virgin blur vs the chad oasis

ITT:
fifteen year olds with daddy issues

>talking about britpop as if it was something other than football hooligans making pop music for the masses
>thinking this means it has any significance as an art
>suggesting you were alive when it was popular as a justification for listening to that garbage now

the ONLY people that like britpop currently, are trend hopping teenagers (mostly americans) and fat 35 year old, drunken football fans from larger cities/towns in england.

get over yourselves you ignorant brood of wannabes.

this

thiiiiss

Pulp are great. But they're also for girls.

You can't really nail a band for being "soy" or whatever when their target audience are literally teenage girls.

lmao no arguments here

I mean Wonderwall is their only song worth mentioning. They're essentially a one, maybe two hit wonder.

And idk much about the members themselves, but from what I've read, they claimed to be influenced by the Beatles and the Smiths. Seems soy to me. Hardly the pinnacle of traditional rock and roll chad-ness. They literally inspired shit like Arctic Monkeys, safe "rock and roll-lite" for Tumblr browsers and 16 year old girls.

Because that's what Oasis are. Rock with the heavy/loud aspect removed and replaced with acoustic guitars, pianos, very poppy sunshiny melodies. And they seem nothing like the old rockstars either. All they do is whine on social media and complain in interviews. That's not rock and roll at all. They're living the vanilla life.

That's right.

>And they seem nothing like the old rockstars either. All they do is whine on social media and complain in interviews. That's not rock and roll at all. They're living the vanilla life.
You know who would agree? Liam fucking Gallagher.

Slide Away is probably the greatest song ever written desu.

Britpop was primarily a reaction against grunge and what was seen as an American cultural dominance in the UK. It tied into a wider cultural moment in the UK that also included film, fashion, art etc. The British music press was fucking pissed that they essentially laid the foundations for the grunge phenomenon to even happen in the first place, only to have it sold right back to them by corporate America.

Pulp actually had a large following among Oasis-loving laddish football hooligans in the 90s despite being quite effeminate in both sound and image. They were the second most popular pop band among that crowd, probably due to having some working-class credentials and their open friendship with Oasis.

>Slide Away is probably the greatest song ever written desu.
fucking dirge

11/10

and you faggots swallowed this hook sinker and ROD

Why are you like this? Are you an anti social virgin? Are you just an edgy teen with no friends? Because nobody with a clear and healthy mind would use the word "soyboy" so much unless they were projecting. I sometimes forget people take these stupid memes a bit too seriously

youtube.com/watch?v=asPX9UlIGn0

That's why I added the disclaimer, "in part". Like any genre there's a lot of reasons why it exists. But that's one that I think is the most immediately relevant to what OP is talking about, especially concerning Oasis.

>Slide Away is probably the greatest song ever written desu.
Slide Away isn't even the greatest Oasis song ever written

Nirvana are good
Oasis are bad

That is the truth.

Oasis are good
Nirvana are bad

That is reality.

2018 Noel must look back at this and cringe hard.

don't look back in anger is a fucking chune m8

>chune
you have autism

and ur underage lol

nirvana is bad but in utero and muddy banks are very good

oasis is good but dig out your soul and familiar to millions are very bad