Rap is one of the most unoriginal, boring, degenerate, genres of all time. Never once in my life...

Rap is one of the most unoriginal, boring, degenerate, genres of all time. Never once in my life, have I ever met anyone who listens to rap and isn't a complete fucking moron, seriously, name one time in your life where you have met any person with an IQ above 90 who actually enjoys rap music.
>pro tip: you can't
Inb4 shitskins invade this thread to defend their degenerate genre.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XRnkh91E6Ao
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

weak bait

Record store employee here. You're right. It's always fucking idiots who buy rap.

OP is 100% right

Rap fans are brainlets. This is a fact.

It's easy to call this bait without actually having to defend your claim, please explain to me how I am wrong.

Hip-hop cannot, in any conceivable way, be considered art.

Based wojakposter here to tell it like it is.

I'm a music conservatory graduate. I spent years analyzing music for grades, so when I come across something that's garbage, I know. Rap music has the melodic complexity of a train horn (actually less; train horns often are tuned to a tritone, which seem to be absent in Rap) and the lyrical complexity barely goes beyond a 3rd grade vocabulary. Not only is this music intended for ignorant audiences, it's intended to provoke ignorant young ethnic people into committing crimes, in order to fill the for-profit prisons in the US.

My best bud's gf likes rap
She also likes Autechre, Andy Stott, and a bunch of other experimental electronic bands I haven't even heard about
She's pretty cool too, witty and funny, good banter
I'm pretty jelly

Most women who are into obscure bands/artists have major mental problems, but hopefully your bud's gf is an exception.

bet you can't believe your luck these days.

purchasing a record store 5-10 years ago would have got you rightfully laughed at.
who would have known teenagers and degenerates would take to collecting analogue versions of digital media, in a range of colours, to play out of their dorm room windows on campus at max volume.

like being in the stocks and shares game.

you just tell yourself this in order to fell better about your plebeian taste.

>She also likes literal babby's first p4k hispter bleeps artists
Oh my who would have guessed

>Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!
>Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!
>Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!

>Yeah, what, what!
>You cannot hop in my car
>Bentley coupe riding with stars
>Yeah, what, what!
>I keep a Glock like a cop
>Aye, yeah!
>She givin' top in the drop
>Yeah, aye!

This fucking album is supposedly some of the best music of 2017 according to music journalists. Can someone please explain this phenomenon to me? I'm only 26 years old and been coming here for 8 years (fuck) but somehow completely out of touch with what a large portion of Sup Forums and critics circle jerk these days

>gets defensive over a post criticizing a girl he will never be with
No need for the hostility faggot, I even typed at the end of the post that hopefully that wasn't the case.

Post-irony is what drives hipster rapfags.

i didn't even think you'd take that bait it was so lazy haha

project much

t. butt blasted roastie
It's for you to find a new board to shit up faggot

>SEETHING

I agree, OP.

t. white nu-male RPing as a black man on the internet

you're just embarrassing yourself

Nice argument sweetie ;)

No, I like those. She likes more obscure stuff I don't know. Those are the ones I know.

>i lik dis gurl cuz she liks bands i dnt no

my classmate is an splendid rap artist. He is so down-to-earth, and sings beautiful verses. I worked with him, aswell as with 2 others fantastic musicians, and we freaking rocked. Pum, plam, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/4, 7/4, 8,4, 9/4, 10/4, 11/4, tasteful ocarine & random instruments, and a powerful set of intense verses expressing the thruth no pussy wants to hear
Art in its max quality.
Dude been doing this for years.
The song he composed with his heart and sang, while playing smooth chords and inversions on his guitar, to all our pals, using with a beautiful vocal harmony in the chorus, left me totally dazzled

metaltards would never be able to grasp such sincere quality - true art

12 year olds should fuck off out of Sup Forums

ooo bitch got mad
Keep crying on your shitty safezone, pussy

>its a dadrocker fan thread again about how rap is bad

lool

>2018
>earth still populated by such specimens

Shit meme to start off 2018 with.

Post whatever you listen to so the rest of us can trash it, it works with any song/artist/genre

>Shitskins
wew lad

youtu.be/XRnkh91E6Ao
force your elite critique skillz