If you're white and you saw this SJW movie, hang yourself

if you're white and you saw this SJW movie, hang yourself

It really isn't a SJW movie it has hints of an agenda but it's not shoved down your throat like in TFA. I enjoyed it.

It took you this long to go see it? holy shit you are slow.
Also you have serious mental issues.

You sound buttblasted.

i didn't watch it and would NEVER pay to see it

It's not a SJW just because the lead is female.

i paid to watch it in 3d, no regrets.

Ok. You feel like a big boy now?

There's nothing SJW about this movie

Cry harder faggot

OP, maybe you can motorize your wheelchair and transport your gimp self to the movie theatre

Agreed, OP

The retards who went to see this are the same as those who go to see Marvel clone #471, those shitty DC flicks, Transformers 9, and skip original and good movies.

>All the diversity cast dies
>SJW

Please watch the film you're talking about before posting something next time

>paying extra for movies not filmed in 3d
good goy

>all the non-whites and women die
>paving the way for the white heroes to save the day
>literally last 10 minutes features only white cast members as it moves into New Hope territory

wtf I hate kino now?

Sup OP.

I think if your just white you should hang yourself

like seriously your not even going to exist in 50 years

You can't even say that the Empire is white supremasist because on of the characters is a shitskin Imperial pilot, who defected. There's also Finn in TFA.

If you boycot something you like because it does not have enough white males in it you are a sensitive and overreacting as a feminazi.

>Diverse MCs all get btfo
>Muslim hideout gets nuked
>Chink Xwing leader dies
>The other white Xwing leaders save the day
>Plans delivered to white princess due to the the white males sacrificing themselves against HAM Vader

This movie really wasn't SJW in the slightest

>Donald Trump will never be president

no one is listening to you fags anymore

It's a bunch of minorites and women fighting off an oppressive regime considering of white males

It's classic sjw

cry yourself to sleep then

>this same imbecile

Trump is the symptom of whites destroying themselves because they fear not existing in 50 years

It's not a victory at all

And if there weren't white antagonists you would complain that the empire was always white and that movies are being shoehorned with minorities. Sad!

The writers said themselves that the empire was a white supremacist

>all these triggered baby"""men"""
lyl

Sup Forums pls.

It's amazing how they're trying to claim that this film isn't liberal as fuck because it turned out to be good and their stupid boycott turned out to be a failure

I seriously attempt to understand how people see everything through this filter and all I can say is your life must truly be shit.

We've always been outnumbered but yet we're still the most powerful among all humans. We play 16D chess while others play checkers :)

Agreed fellow Redditors

This. It truly is a cancer on your mind, a friend of mine who I foolishly introduced to Sup Forums accidentally is exactly like this. Won't see R1 with me because it's too diverse and has a woman lead. Yes, some movies go way too far with trying to push it but if it doesn't have cringey one liners about hating men or white people *cough* game of thrones *cough* I don't see the fucking issue. Enjoy the god damn movie and stop thinking that whenever an Asian is cast a white baby dies.

I was thinking about waiting for it to come out on video but after reading this thread I think I'll see it in IMAX

u mad breh

No white guys leave the empire because white people are evil Disney is capitalizing on the SJW new wave

>a small percentage of whites (or white passing Jews) are powerful and normally get there by oppressing and shitting on the vast majority of others whites who falsely believe their success means anything for them
Vast majority of whites are getting shit on by life hard and that's why they voted for trump. It's not because they're secretly ruling the world.

That's the thing though we are not boycotting it we are simple criticizing the movie for doing something that it tries not to do, and that is to be racist against minorities, instead it stereotypes white people as supremacist bad guys. And don't say "But darth vader is played by a black guy". That is like saying optimus prime is white when he's an transformer.

back to

HAHAHAHA. This motherfucker actually actually thought the movie was gonna end with a big fuck you to Trump or some shit. WHAT A FUCKING IDIOT!

Great, is Sup Forums filled with basement dwelling neo-nazis now too?

>instead it stereotypes white people as supremacist bad guys
But they are and that will be the narrative pushed forward now that trump is President. Everyone thinks you're a racist piece of shit now by default and Jews and powerful whites will reinforce it in media because it's profitable.

It doesn't though. There are plenty of white rebels.

If anything, the neo-nazi influx started there earlier than it did here

None the protagonists main cast is a white male though

The white male rebels are cannon fodder

Checkers :)

Reminder arguing with Sup Forums is a waste of time.

According to them the lead actress isn't white but Jewish and a dyke.

Agreed OP, only a self-hating cuck would watch this kike bullshit

but that doesn't fit my narrative of jews trying to kill off the white man

>it's okay because a few of the rebels are white
>Americans are this dense

mfw American is literally barely even 60% white

>few
>majority

>Throwaway whites actually believe trump will help them
Checkers indeed user, but you're confused who is playing what.

What kind of flowers would you like after you neck yourself, OP?

>nameless cannon fodder
Quality over quantity user

Mon Mothma and that general were white.

Also how is this movie considered sjw when the terrorists look like fucking muslims and shit. I found this to be the most antisjw movie of the year.

>mfw you think Star Wars should be consistent with America's diversity.

>i-it's okay when the prequels did it

t. Spaniard

Terrorists get redeemed

>implying I'd want yank scum in my ideal film
>implying I'd want a film with a cast less than 95% h'white

by dying

He's literally Mexican

Are Mexicans white all of a sudden?

Look at his fucking skin tone. White people can be born in other countries. His mother is British and his dad is white as fuck too. If you saw him walking past you in the street you'd think he was white.

This is why nobody likes you. You guys are delusional.

>muh blue hair blonde eye
He's whiter than you are.

Topkek

Next you'll be saying Forrest Whittaker is white.

I watched the film and never thought he was White for a second. His accent was a dead give away he was some sort of Spanish too

Diego Luna is whiter than you are. And he looks better.

I'm white and I will never watch it until it comes out on dvd and I redbox it or some shit

>Are Mexicans white all of a sudden?
they always were. they are mostly spanish origin with very little admixture . the abos in mexico are very obviously darker. like native americans

If these annoying fuckers die i'd pay to watch it.

>spain isn't white
what

t. Diego Rodriguez

We get it lad, you can't accept the fact you and your people will NEVER EVER be white. I know it must be hard for you to come to terms with it, but lad, you've got to accept it and move on.

That guy is not white. He's a fucking mongrel mutt of some kind. Maybe half-white.

Sorry, Argentina, you will never be white.

They aren't, they got some muslim blood in their ancestry before they uncucked themselves.

He's whiter than either of you shitskins. I can guarantee it.

(You)

t. shitskin

>Diego is this mad

>projecting

Every single person on that poster dies and it's pretty awesome.

>being this upset about the melanin in your skin
why?

Are you that desperate for the BWC?

>implying you don't have a 5 inch pajeet benis
No thanks Abdul.

As a white male with an a-type personality, just let it the fuck go.

If you can't compete with women and minorities, that makes you the pathetic one.

It wasn't that bad. The diversity feels a bit forced, like when the rebellion generals are meeting and it's like they tried to get one of each race at the table.

It's nowhere near as bad as TFA for being cucked though

Holy fuck you're pathetic.

>not regretting seeing this movie

It was by no means bad, but it wasn't worth 2 1/2 hours of my life. If you watched this and were able to unironically have no issues with it whatsoever, you're either a Star Wars fanboy with no regards to quality or you've got no taste.

>implying your life has meaning

Caring about race is pretty fucking gay. Whichever side you're on is irrelevant. You're fucking gay.

Or maybe, they just have a different fucking opinion on the movie than you do?

You're right, we need to get back to the heart of what Star Wars is really about: silly CGI aliens and boring politics.

Rogue One was alright. Quality production values, good pacing, decent characters. It's better than TFA simply because it's an original story rather than just a remake of New Hope.

I fucking hate what Sup Forums and the US elections have done to Sup Forums.
You people are all legitimately fucking retarded.
Can any of you even define what """"White""""" means?
Are you unable to look at things in context?
Is casting Donnie Yen as a blind mystic really that triggering? It's a fucking fitting cross reference.

After two movies of sucking A New Hopes cock I'm ready for something fresh.
>Walks out of Episode 8 theater
It was The Empire Strikes Back.

Honestly, HONESTLY, H O N E S T L Y... the diversity in this movie "worked".
Maybe it was focus grouped as fuck, but it actually felt like a realistic real world group of people. I guess it's kind of a perfect little rainbow, but it pretty much reminded me of my friends. Actually there was pretty few women and no Jews or Arabs (was the pilot Arab? Maybe?). I don't know, I guess it was forced, but it didn't feel forced.

>it's a the protagonist isn't actually dead and climbs up the shaft and shoots the bad guy saving on of the other main characters episode

How did he feel when he was ended by such a lazy and cliche plot device?

ur the problem

>I guess it was forced, but it didn't feel forced.
Honestly this. I never thought about it once during the movie so why does it actually matter? At least they aren't promoting race mixing. Just everybody getting along.

yep so whoever decided to cast all those minorities are fuking gay

they took a white movie, from a white country, made by white men for white boys, that should star white men as the good guys, and they cared so much about race that they artificially changed the plot to incorporate race against the white man. The people involved with the making of this movie are fucking gay, you're right.

Star Wars is all about cliche. It's like a fucking soap opera.