Hollywood was marketing her in the early 2000's as a revolutionary new multiethnic leading lady who could appeal to all...

Hollywood was marketing her in the early 2000's as a revolutionary new multiethnic leading lady who could appeal to all sorts of demographics. What happened since then?

Honestly wonder the same thing. Last thing I saw her in was some movie where Pink was her sister and she was trapped under Paris in the black plague crypts.

She was an alright actress and definitely beautiful.

She couldnt act, and always looked like she was smelling a fart.

Absolutely no onscreen presence. That's why Rosario Dawson stole her glory.

shit taste and false opinion

back then blonde white women were more popular.

If she was marketed right now she would be alot more popular due to all the diversity shit thats been going in these past few years

Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

gosh i bet she has the most delicous looking pusy

She refused to casting couch her career.

If they'd made Glamorama should could have reprieved her role as Lauren Hyde

She wanted to focus on being a mother.

nah

glamorama would be the best movie ever

too bad it's unfilmable

Rosario Dawson is miles better than this bland katie holmes copy

That lip bite was the most acting she could do

She was cute as fuck, but most of the movies involving her were meh.

>always looked like she was smelling a fart.

really dark circles under her eyes, baggy eyes. really, thats it. these are touched up so she looks way hotter here.

Heath died. Go look at who starred in a chunk of her movies.

Didn't she get preggers?

Also still can't believe she was the original drummer for Warpaint.

Sounds about right

Why settle for a vaguely multiethnic chick who's kind of attractive when you can get a straight up gorgeous Afro-Latina who can actually act AND has screen presence?

I only saw her in that knight movie.

She had nice forearm hair that she started to wax later on, so that should explain the career downturn.

her jaundiced skin disgusts me

She was so beautiful I wish she was in more movies. She couldn't act but she was gorgeous.

>What happened since then?
Audio Science

are you that guy that complains in crazy ex-girlfriend about how you'll only watch if she stops shaving her bits? and post pics of some real hairy uggo

>calling Sossamon an uggo
She's objectively pretty, what are you on about?

she kept having really wacky fucking hairstyles like what the fuck your hot as shit why would you make your hair look wacky. after i saw her in 40 days 40 nights recently i saw a knights tale and in both movies her hair is wacky i dont understand

Those aren't even her arms.

They're obviously a dude's hands. Look at how big they are.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Nobody likes lesbians. Nobody.

Is this like that Chloe Moretz meme?

I like lesbians.

Call me faceblind but is anyone else seeing the Supreme Gentlemen here? I think it's in the jaw and eyes, especially in OPs image

disgusting