Are there people here that genuinely want a white ethnostate?

Are there people here that genuinely want a white ethnostate?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_people#cite_ref-Wpop2010_188-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are North Americans so obsessed with "White"?
Europeans don't want Poles and Greeks in their fine nations.

Americans

Yes

Probably, but realistically it won't be here. Make it like a refuge place for fleeing whites.

Yes.

yes, american mongrel LARPers with no national identity so they cling onto something pathetic as "white"

i want a white genocide ;^)

yes

lol holy shit, Europeans really do hate themselves

For hundreds of years.

If the "colored" doesnt adopt the culture and language - YES! But no, not just for the sake of skin color.

>implying we hate ourselves because we put nationality before race
you're a pathetic larping dog with a home.

Yes

post your hand

>If the "colored" doesnt adopt the culture and language
So... Yes?

>want a white ethnostate
>want
>white

whaaa? we already live in our own hungarian/slovak/polish ethnostates. what are you on about?

It's not like it's unreasonable. Race and ethnicity is a large part of culture .

>implying once Norgay is totally overrun, Norwegian nationality will have pride
>implying Norwegians are nationalistic even today

a spanish or finnish ethnostate is still a white enthnostate ya morons l2english

lol they're acting like Norwegian isn't a race n shit

wew achmeds

Yeah, sure why not. It would literally not affect me in any way.

I don't want filthy foreigners in my state, shit if I could I wouldn't even have 95% of other Italians

>norwegian nationality
>existing with norwegians as a minority

>Spain
>White

kek

A Spanish or Finnish ethnostate would deport or at least prevent Polish from immigrating

noice

What the fuck are you on about? I love my country and my people. "White" ethnostate is a meme for american larping dogs with no national identity. I don't consider retarded slavs or meds as my "white brothers", I only care for my people.

Homogenous societies are boring and degenerate. See Japan, Ukraine, Poland, Korea.

Multicultural societies do far better, see England, France, China and America.

>raving about Poles and other "lesser" Europeans migrating
>says nothing about brown people which are currently flooding his country at an alarming rate

Foreigners are still foreigners.

Spain is an ethnostate, a failed one but It is.

Like clockwork

Every other race in the world seems to have one though. And even 60 years ago back to every age of civilization prior, that was ths standard of life. Why is it so morally repugnant today?

China, Japan, Korea are well developed enough and have low enough fertility to justify an immigration program, but their numbers of divergent peoples are close to nil.

Its not as if any of us hate people from different races or cultures. I just think that everyone should have a right to develop and maintain their own culture, traditions, and peoples. But every single anglo or west-european nation has been deprived of that and have adopted a policy of multiculturalism, which means the gradual demise of our own identity. And with differentials in fertility, we won't even be the majority in our own countries in our lifetime. And several generations later, we'll just be a small, aged, shamed blip on the world. It feels like we're dying. And immigration is complicit in this.

You're pretty fucking retarded, you know that?

The point is, slavic migration in 2017 isn't near the issue that ME/African migration is, but you're Scandinavian so no surprise you make no mention of that.

Are most people in madrid and big cities spanish?
Apparently refugees think poortugal and spain aren't up to their standards and moved on to germany.

They're both foreigners who should stay the fuck away.

he just wants his own race you fucking idiot. he doesnt want other whites in there aswell. With ""whites"" like you I understand why

epic

>China
>ethnostate
wew

Not really at the moment but I live in an expensive area no niggers in. I see asian people around but they're pretty cool and actually contribute to society. I think if I lived with nogs I'd go full mein kampf.

Don't expect retarded americans to understand. To them we are all the same "white" - germanic, med, slav, celtic etc. doesn't matter just "white"

lol Jesus Christ. Completely missing my point

Just admit you're just another Scandi who hates all things European and love Islamification

>Are most people in madrid and big cities spanish?

We are still the majority. Since We are a democracy, We have had a huge number of inmigrants coming to Spain. People deeply dislike them but None talks about it freely because of "muh racism".

>Apparently refugees think poortugal and spain aren't up to their standards and moved on to germany.

Better for us tbqh.

he wants only norweigians. not other whites. not other muzzies. it makes no difference

You're a retarded dog who is missing my point too.

Apart from the slightly different peoples (huang) who live in their own autonomous zones, yes, China is very much homogenous. Any big city on the east will be over 99% Han Chinese. Plus some travellers who will never get a citizenship (ie. engrish teacher)

>Since We are a democracy, We have had a huge number of inmigrants coming to Spain.
So you want papa Franco back?

Yes. I want the people to arise

Don't bother, he is a retarded amerimongrel

>germanic, med, slav, celtic etc.
so 18th century pseudoscience?

No, I get your point. You don't want any immigration and the American piggu doggu concept of whiteness is botched.

MY point is you'd never mention you don't want African immigration (unless you get called out on it) because that would make you seem oh so bigoted and unethical, but bashing European migrants is acceptable. Sorry this is upsetting you so much.

shit's bangin in here yo

I like where I live because it only has English people in it plus one Chinese family.

Nah, We only need to have a harder policy on inmigration.

I just said I didn't want any muslim niggers in my country you fucking baffoon.

90% of Chinese are Han, while in France 85% are French. Is that 5% the difference between the glorious ethnostate and the degenerate melting pot?

After you got called on it :P

Don't reply, he's just baiting.

China is an empire. In China proper it is near 100% Han.

When I say I don't want European migrants here I don't need to specify that I do not want africans or whatever muslim sandnigger here either. It's common sense you absolute fucking retard. But right now we have 100k retarded poles here who are by far the biggest immigrant group and they need to leave.

Paris and Marseille are 50%~ French and rapidly declining.

Any large cities/historical/cultural hubs in China suffering the same fate?

>china is multicultural

Why do you even bother to explain it to the burguers if you perfectly know they will never understand it?

losers who can't form Empires prefer to live in their 100% pure villages.

>When I say I don't want European migrants here I don't need to specify that I do not want africans or whatever muslim sandnigger here either.
Yeah you do, because everyone knows Scandinavians hate all European identity

China is more than 90% Han my good anglo dude.

>mfw countries like UAE are 85% foreigners and get bantered less than countries with 85% natives

>European identity
Are you some fucking pro-EU cum guzzler or what?

>England
99% English until 20 years ago.

>France
96% French until 20 years ago.

>China
92% Han to this day.

UAE retains the supremacy of Arab culture and Islam is why.

They're completely different if you look at the population spreads. Don't play dumb. The point is that China is overwhelmingly Han, and then they have the others, enclaved away in their other regions. Not to mention some of those others are no different from the Han than the Brittany people are from the French.

Shanghai, the most global of the cities in PRC, is what percent Han? Beijing? Chongqing?

People live in worlds where there is no other. Where, if I was born and raised, would always be seen as a tourist. That's homogeneity. Whereas I don't even live in Toronto or Vancouver, but in my city, any person from the world could be assumed to be a visitor. Because by Canadian census projections, white people will only be 40% of the population here. Heterogeneity.

The only homogenous white communities are small towns and villages between big cities, but theyre dying with urbanization. The young go to big cities while the old stay in their sleepy town and watch their only primary school shut down.

>implying pro-EU care about the identity of European peoples, and aren't actively trying to destroy it
Is this what non-member states believe?

>Paris and Marseille are 50%~ French
Objectively false

>European identity
That is a meme. There is not an European indentity.

Actually nobody knows what the percentage is because censuses which record race or origin are illegal in France.

What is the identity of European peoples? No one here in Europe, no matter West or East, feels an "European identity" unless they're some Germ like on pic related

That's why it's an objectively false statement

>Those tiny only European populations in each country
Kill them.

>Canada is a multiculti shithole, so I'm going to assume that every country in Europe is like that
Typical new worlder projecting
>European identity
Made up EU bullshit no one gives a rat ass about

More like the supremacy of Westernization, there's nothing Arab with living in a skyscraper, watching football, owning BMWs instead of camels, and being raised by an English-speaking nanny.

did they ask a bunch of pro-EU fuckwads or what

I'm talking about the European race, not the identity of the EU as a body.

>implying most of Northern/Western Europe isn't like your pic
wew

>White
Meme term made up by the mutts in the new world.

>The current U.S. Census definition includes white "a person having origins in any of Europe, the Middle East or North Africa."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_people#cite_ref-Wpop2010_188-1

Have a look at their laws etc.

Source: your ass, since the French census does not take ethnic information about the population
If they ask you if you feel "European" besides your nationality, most people are going to answer yes because it's a completely void statement

>European race

I doubt immigrants could massively afford real estate in Paris anyway, they mostly live in far away suburbs.

>European race
kek, including those north africans and middle easterners or what?

>implying Europeans don't share similar DNA, just like Sub-Saharan Africa does

Here it comes

All I am getting from this thread is that no one hates white people more than white people

For the most part you know I'm right. I'm sure you've been to London or Paris before. Ireland is an exception.

there's a reason why we were at war with each other for 3000 years

>implying I think America is white/European
This is helping your argument

There is not a fucking European race either, stinky american. There are several ethnicites and races in this continent like Iberians, Celtics, Germanics and so on.

Nevermind skin colour, I want a culturally similar state.

What's the European race?

>Arabs are white

FRANCE IS WHIIIITE