Rogue one was lit anyone who says otherwise is a bitter friendless virgin or a contrarian aspire

Rogue one was lit anyone who says otherwise is a bitter friendless virgin or a contrarian aspire

Probably both lol

I am bitter and friendless but i had sex with a fat gril once. Very awkward afterwards due to probable aspie-ism, decided mastuerbation was the way forward.

Haven't seen Rogue One, but it definitely sucks.

And theres proof.
"I havent seen it but its shit." - just fuck off user and do us all a favour.
Before giving opinions of a film,one usually views it first.

Fuck off the movie's first half was easily the most boring thing since Attack of the Clones.
The second half saved the movie

hurr character development is boring!!

adhd pleb go back to tfa

>You're a virgin loser if you don't like the new fantasy sci-fi movie from Walt Disney

Loving this new Disney psyop trying to literally bend reality.

>lol

You're not fooling anyone

i want a jyn toy

After seeing this movie, I have so much respect for Jyn. She was in no way a Mary Sue and she reminded me of Leia, Padme. Very well written female character.

TAKE THAT JJ!

You wouldnt think its a disney with the dark twists etc. Then again you havent seen the film so yo have zero ground to post opinions

Character delvopment is fine if you have interesting characters but Jyn and her friends are boring

lol

On a scale of 1 - TDKR, how wasted was Ben Mendelsohn?

I'm a bitter friendless virgin but I liked the movie. I do support GamerGate though.

disneys had deaths in films.fuck off shill,or dumbass either way kys.

Interesting how Japan focuses on the monolithic, emperial imagery rather than the captain planet diversity team we see advertised here.

its interesting how boring and poorly made it is too.

but she was annoying as shit

really made me think

Of course. Superior Japanese posters are folded over a thousand times.

She was in no way well written you fucking shill. She was a complete cold bitch. The fucking robot was a more charming character than rabbit bitch.

saw this in threatres yesterday with my bros, shit was cash
when is the remux dropping?

The R1 was garbage tier SJW, LGBT pandering, go back to /tv when you cool down and get some spine. People were also optimistic about TFA in the first hours after release then they came to realise it utter shit.

>lit

you forgot "senpai" in your shitpost

Hurr its swj propaganda cuz there isnt 10 white male main characters!!

Go back to r/redpill you pathetic man child

>anyone who says otherwise is a bitter friendless virgin or a contrarian aspire
>Probably both lol
Projecting much?

Only the lattermost 30 minutes of it were worth the watch, and that Vader cameo was great, but in terms of directing, pacing and the characters, it didn't deliver at all.

shut up cuck

why doesn't goofy have a gf