My dream all my childhood was to play the Violin and become an orchestral conductor

my dream all my childhood was to play the Violin and become an orchestral conductor
but my parents and society stomped that shit and now im approaching 21 and have no hope left

my dream all my childhood was to become the Violin

You're right.

You can attend a music university, and practice there.

Man the fuck up, get a job, buy a violin, start practicing and play violin on your parent's funeral.

dog composers and musicians are old dudes all the time. Statistically, you have like 55 years left. Buy a cheap ass violin and use the internet to teach yourself. Godspeed user, I hope you remember me when you compose the Bladerunner 3 OST

you think a violin is just gonna fall into your lap? either start working on this shit now or pick something else to do and stop being a faggot

earn your fucking life man, start practicing now

>my dream all my childhood was to be poor but my parents saved me
ftfy

>thinking money will bring you happiness

I made the same mistakes with a lot of things in my life that I let my parents stomp all over my dreams..just go for it.

It helps a lot.

>but my parents and society stomped that shit and now im approaching 21 and have no hope left
It's never too late, user. If you try your best someday you'll be the best conductor you can be.

Only in a practical sense. If you feel ultimately unsatisfied with your life, money wouldn't be able to fill that void.

being able to afford food is a prerequisite for happiness

did your parents also force you to become an alcoholic, get fat and ruin your life by shitposting all over twitter with your real name like a retard?

No, but if you're for example a single parent working for minimum wage at KFC and struggling to both pay for rent and food any steps you try to take towards filling that void are going to be constantly thwarted by your economic reality. On the other hand if you're a billionaire those kinds of things don't matter, the only obstacle to happiness then is yourself.

You can still achieve your dream. Don't give up, Pepe. :)

>dog composers
What did you mean by this?

if you cut your wrists in a warm bath you wont feel it

you fucking pussy ass 21 year old bitch ass butherfucker who thinks you would be a conductor by your age. you stupid as fuck.

get to practicing and you could be where you wanna be by 30

jesus christ youre fucking stupid

how did your parents stomp your dream?

mine did too!
gosh darn parents, amirite?
I just wanted to buy a Jaguar but they wouldnt let me! so now I drink all my waking hours! thatll show em!

It's alright m8, I'm 25 and I still haven't made a bunch of really good tracks yet, unlike 98% of the people I like to listen to.
Eliane Radigue made Kyema when she was in her late-50s though, so there is still hope.

haha yeah man you tell em

I wish money never existed. That way, people would actually focus on their inner goodness and achieve their maximum potential without being hindered by materialistic things.

Fortunately there's a few people dedicated to making that a reality.

Or just throw your money in the trash. No way you are getting anything out of Uni if you haven't any long time experience with music.

Ok.

How much do you practice per day?
How much of your day is devoted to score study?
Did you apply to a music college?

Im guessing the answer to these are none, none, and no respectively.

Kys

Pic related is honestly a bit soul-crushing. Don't know why this fucking frog hit me so hard.

No, it was only two posts and I don't use my Twitter account

I get it, I threw away the best years of my life away and the chances I had to make myself better and improve my life. I regret it and I won't have those years back. I let myself down and disappointed a lot of people.

Youre a dumbass

No one has any sympathy for you.

user, remember the story of Ryo Fukui, he self taught himself how to play the piano and wrote some of the best piano jazz of all time, and I believe he started in husband twenties. Don't give up, dedicate yourself and you can do it, find the resources, get lesson, and practice, research theory, you can do it, it's not too late, you're still young.

Yeah don't be like brando

Lol you could have met Lauren

tht nigga died before he could experience any fame for making Scenario lmfao

they are religious
I can't really achieve my dreams, I'm in the wrong country to do it. music is a bad thing in my country. there are no universities to it
if my parents ever find a music instrument with me, they will break it. like my mom did to the violin i secretly kept as a kid

21 is young.
I'll keep pursuing my dreams even if I'm 40.
Nobody's gonna stop me
NO ONE

Money, for better or for worse was an inevitable consequence of how trade evolved. On an instinctual, empathetic level I agree with your sentiment, but my understanding of how systems arise to deal with immediate needs tells me that a world without money could not have happened without some kind of god-like foreknowledge of what it would bring coupled with the attitude and motivation to establish a workable alternative.

Same with weapons. You pick something up off the ground, you can make a cool thing out of it, or bash someone's head with it. Bot huses were inevitable.

Uhm... sure.

>Uhm... sure.
Not an argument

islam?

sad if true

He was told to shut the fuck up. Its 2018. We need to stop talking about this.

>mi drum wuz do made viberogram

Wrong, I have sympathy for him [spoiler] because I'm in the exact same position desu[/spoiler]

me too user, me too