Cunnyfags

>cunnyfags

Well what did he do?

I can think of it

Just watch the dog.

He forced her to fart on his face.

Hes not even pahing attention to her

spider sense, all pedos develop it

Dogs aren't usually referred as 'people', but what did he do?

Did he sniff her

Why chinks are so ugly?

Not all are

did he buy her some ice cream?

You're right. Americanized ones are pretty cute.

Prove It

Most of the cute Asians I have are Jap does that count?

Disgusting.......

What? She's adorable

Noup japs lolis are the worse.

Nothing beats whites but Asians are second best

Look how CUTE this is!

Cute, but she have some anglosaxon genetics, just look at her chin.

bimbo

Doubtful these are from inside of Japan to my knowledge but I guess possible

PLEASE KILL YOURSELF YOU DEGENERATE PIECE OF SHIT I'LL LAUGH WHEN THE BIG BLACK NIGGER RAPES YOU SO HARD IN PRISON WHILE YOUR FATASS CRIES

Calm down there reddit

post the video of the screenshot in OP

hola reddit

Does the dog attack her?

>Calling me reddit

lmao

Reddit getting desperate

Some lolis in school outfit?

hola reddito

CD rankings

S Rank
>Valensiya
>Piona
>Juliya
>Sonya
>Masha (Blonde)
>Violeta
>Laura
>Khloe
>Anjelika
>Alyona
>Eva
>Sharlotta
>Sasha
>Hana
>Elizabeta
>Lilya
>Margarita
>AlisaA

>this guy has been making political shitposts all fucking night
>is a pedo
Not even marginally surprising.

>Be a shitposter
>Have no power
>Get BTFO by the Janni over and over again
>Get mad

I don't get it.
How fucking dumb to you have to be to do this? Let alone do it over and over and over again?

Is it autism?

my god that's so fucking accurate.... I'm one and I have to be extra careful in public

>shitposter picks a fight with a Janitor
>shitposter loses

What the fuck did they THINK was going to happen?
Shitposters LITERALLY have no power and can do nothing.
How long does it take to ban-evade over and over again and re-enter a Captcha for every shitpost? Compare that to the 0.2 seconds it takes a Jani to hit a button, undoing everything a shitposter does.

The underage children you crave would be utterly terrified of you.
Your hideous visage coming at them in the dark would be like a waking nightmare for them.
This is what your life has become.
What do you think the people closest to you would do if they found out what you are?
Imagine the shame and embarrassment.
What would your mother say?
Things are only going to get worse from here.
Even the most hardened, twisted criminals loathe pedophiles.
You will never be accepted into society.
You will never have a place.
You will always be alone.
You will always be hated.
If you hang yourself now, you can make the pain go away.
You can die knowing that you sacrificed yourself in order to make the world a better place. A place where one less sick, ugly, greasy, weak-armed, creepy, child-craving, clammy, pale, unloved, mentally ill man-child no longer masturbates to images of small children.

Before he just resorted to just relying on a fucking spam-bot, the guy who would spam pictures of children here would ACTUALLY post and get in pissy little fights with the userbase here who called him out on being an overweight pedophile piece of shit.

He might literally be the biggest faggot I have ever seen. And that's fucking saying something.
He typed like a 12-year-old that just got back from Gaia Online, or some kind of Sonic the Hedgehog fan-character forum.
He filled his text with completely unironic emoticons.
His text was full of autistic little spelling errors, grammar errors and malapropisms.

He's also in complete denial that he's a pedophile, and his only response to ANYTHING is "go bakc to redit" or some other shit. It's like some kind of Pavlovian response, but from a drooling retarded child instead of a dog.

Makes me legitimately wonder how lonely his life is when he has time for shit like this. And how long until he either blows his brains out, or he has that coronary he finally has been working on for the past decade.

how many girls have you raped you sick bastard

this

Pedophiles are the only people that should be killed for the betterment of the world, imo.

Nah don't have much Asian either

He does it because he's some kind of overweight mentally ill script-kiddy who is autistic enough to think he's in some kind of "war" with the mods here.

His method of fighting this "war", apparently, is to spend hours a day spamming pictures of an ugly little Down Syndrome troll he is obsessed with and likely has a creepy Silence of the Lambs-style shrine for in the corner of his government-provided housing.

It's an interesting choice of methods, because it takes him hours of filling out CAPTCHA's to do this.
Conversely, it literally takes a Mod or a Jani less than a second or two and one single button-press to undo HOURS of his work.

It's honestly very sad. He basically lives in a Hell of his own making and doesn't even know or care. The highest thing he will achieve in his life is spending hours a day to mildly annoy the Sup Forums staff, who can undo his work with ZERO time or effort every time.

lewd

Sadly, there are more than one of them. It's a gang of like 5 faggots that have their own little pedo IRC and discuss shitposting/botting strategies constantly. One is a Canadian who is a hopeless drunkard that will certainly kill himself in the next 5 years. He's the botter. I think another is Australian and the rest American.

>be a faggot with nothing to do but make a Malaysian Macrome board slightly worse with your inane shitposting
>Mods are able to delete it on sight with the press of a single button
>Mods can undo minutes or even hours of shitposting in 1/5 of a second
>Much of your shitposting doesn't even get seen by another human being it gets deleted so quick.
>Do it anyway, knowing that all of the above is true.

Fucking why?
Can someone explain the mentality of a butthurt shitposter to me?
They literally accomplish NOTHING but wasting their own time.
Are they confused? Or do they know this and just not care?

It's honestly kind of depressing.

Dude that shit was years ago.

Get lost

Personally I support cunnyfags because they disgust normalfags who might keep away because of them.

None, I don't wanna go to jail kek, although I'm really close with my 7 year old cousin (:

Nice false-flag, pedo. You too deserve a bullet.

normie here, I don't care.

>implying CD isn't still the best

Most normies are cunnyfags that are too scared to admit it. Liking youthful girls is perfectly natural

It strikes me as funny, that the pedophile who makes these threads, and the pedophiles who post pictures of child actresses and models in them to "fight the power" at Sup Forums, this is what they do. This is ALL that they do.

Every minute of every day of their life, they "fight the power" of the moderators of a Cantonese Tai Chi forum. That's it. That's entirely it. That is their entire life in a nutshell.

That the things that do this, that supposedly pass for "human beings" haven't killed themselves yet, is the greatest laugh I've had in ages at this place. It's funnier than Baneposting, it's funnier than any meme and it's almost as funny as the greatest comedies ever made.

You know what? Keep living, pedophiles. Holy fucking shit, do you amuse me.

The day of pedo genocide with come to you.

no it isn't.

well, fuck

this site was better 6 years ago, when reddit fags and normies didn't feel like they were one of us

Lol what the actual fuck

>It's a "shitposter gets BTFO, gets mad and ban-evades" episode.

You know they're absolutely fuming.
Otherwise they wouldn't invest THIS MUCH fucking energy into being a minor nuisance.

Also, fun-fact:
It takes significantly longer to repeatedly ban-evade and fill-out Captcha's than it does for Janis and Mods to ban someone. Literally all Janis and Mods have to do is press a single button and HOURS of shitposting and ban-evading and filling out Captchas are gone.

Now you understand why shitposters, especially the pedophiles, are constantly so fucking angry.

samefag

Well you must be a faggot then.

>one of us
>us
>we
This mentality is almost as sad as a pedophile's. If you come to Sup Forums for some kind of pseudo-profound sense of belonging, your life is beyond salvaging and you should genuinely just throw yourself off a bridge.

That shit was close in 2012, and now nowadays CD is considered CP by cuck moot and then hiroito.

Time past fast

Tell that to the entiriety of human history and biology kek

when did Sup Forums become so fucking savage, jesus christ

pedoscum hopelessly and endlessly BTFO holy shit

fucking this

Its not, cuz some people love young boys, not only girls

hello newfag

did anyone ever teach you how to read post timers?

I wholeheartedly agree

Almost every creative mind in hollywood, literature, music, etc... Is a pedophile.

Must suck not to be protected by civilization anymore.
>mfw pedos are le born in the wrong generation faggots