Was 18 year old Messi better than current Mbappe?

Was 18 year old Messi better than current Mbappe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wF20oN2mSUM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to say yes

How old was Messi when Del Horno tried to kill him?

Obviously...mbappè is so overrated

18 year old Messi was a monster who dribbled entire teams all on his own. Granted his decision making was poor because he was so young but everyone could see young Messi was GOAT material and probably a top 3 player of the time at that age.

Both were almost as good as 18 year old Pulisic.

18yo actually

>2005 Messi was a monster who dribbled entire teams all on his own.
lmfao

is mbappe even good?
ligue 1 is awful who cares if he ran around a couple retards from Toulouse

Why is mcrappe so fucking overvalued? autisti wasn't even worth 160M when he was 18 and he played in a far more competitive league than lelgue 1

Got on the village computer in time to shitpost, Halal gyppo?

2005 Messi was barely in the first team and certainly not consistently scoring in Europe. Mbappe at 18 is better than Messi was at 18, but I can quite confidently say he'll not be on the same level as Messi was when he was 21, when he himself hits 21.

he scored against a couple of retard from manchester, dortmund an even turin

sorry for shattering your cringey chicano historical revisionism.
>total of 9 goals between 2004 and 2006
rofl
>the slayer of Albacete

I said "dribble" not score goals. Look, I know you're a pathetic subhuman third world gyppo with a poor education but even someone like you who can use the village computer can see that "dribble" is not the same word as "goals".

>I said "dribble" not score goals.
sure, while playing for Barcelona C team in the migthy División de Honor Juvenil de Fútbol league while Mbape scored against Juventus and ManCity finishing higher than Uefalona in the CL.

I know you're a pathetic subhuman chicano with a poor education but even someone like you who can use your 23rd cousin's Compaq Presario can see that "goals against Juventus and ManCity" is not the same thing as "goals against Las Palmas janitor's kids".

youtube.com/watch?v=wF20oN2mSUM

>Juventus
A tap in
>Man City
Mediocre City defenders with the world class John Stones and Otamendi gifting them goals
>finishing higher than Uefalona
That was Monaco not Mbappe FC. That's why the top clubs have bought like 5 of Monaco's players already. I know you love Tsunaldo's homo cock so much but this is a team sport.

Cool video

>this is a team sport
>individual skills aren't relevant

>18 year old Messi was a monster who dribbled entire teams all on his own
>individual skills are relevant

This

defending a darkie. Cuck.

perhaps not, but 20yo Messi will be better than 20yo Mbappe

>I'm so retarded that I tried to attribute the success of a team to one player and now am pulling my photoshopped memes of those ebil uefalona customers who BTFO me every time to compensate.
Don't seethe too hard, gyppo. You don't want those salty tears ruining your bootleg Halal jersey now, right?

>18 year old Messi was a monster who dribbled entire teams all on his own
lol

>he fell for another early bloomer pacebabby
young messi on other hand has GOAT written all over him

>attribute the success of a team to one player is retarded
>it's okay when I do it because Barcelona = Messi

you have to go back, Manuel

>it's okay when I do it because Barcelona = Messi
Quote me itt ad verbatim where I said this gyppo. You just keep pulling out bait after bait while I wait for that quote.

>I tried to attribute the success of a team to one player
Quote me itt ad verbatim where I said this, chicano. You just keep pulling out bait after bait while I wait for that quote.

>while Mbape scored against Juventus and ManCity finishing higher than Uefalona in the CL.
There you go, you filthy gyppo. Now pull out my quote like I told you to.

>has GOAT written all over him
"No"

>There you go
you dumb fuck, Mbape clearly has better stats than Messi at 18 years old. 27 goals and 17 assists in 4 major competitions, while Messi was a literally who la masia meme juggler who occasionally started because Ronaldino and Deco needed their boots shined and dicks sucked at half time.
if Messi was better he would have started and scored more regardless of your spic logic that defies reality, common sense, and numbers.

I think this vid is great because it shows how Messi at 18 was nothing more than a pacy guy with flair. Mbappe is more developed, but he doesn't have as much room for development as Messi had.

Messi already had insane ball control there, the ball seems to be glued to his feet. The difference is that now he know what to do with it.

>Del Horno
KEK, who df is del horno?

>15 in 29 matches in Ligue 1
>6 goals in 9 matches in CL

Ligue 1 is more difficult than CL

That's difficult to say because they don't have the same role in their team.
When Messi started to have minutes with Barcelona he was really impressive with the ball on his feet, he could eliminate two or three players and created goal chances on his own.
Mbappe is of course more of a pure striker, he move and position himself very well without the ball and is very quick. He is also pretty intelligent when it comes to passing.
I would say Messi because he was more impressive and atypical, you could say he was a genius. Mbappe is more like a 18yo striker whith the level and the maturity of a 26yo.

>falling for the pacey black lad meme
I expected better of you Sup Forums

underage bellend

Did he score against Turin?
Don't remember

The big question is what about Messi without Barça ?
I just remind you guys, that Messi in Albiceleste is not as good...The team make a great player.

Of course he scored, in Turin.