How would you guys feel if Marvel announced a cape movie with an asian guy playing the lead hero?

How would you guys feel if Marvel announced a cape movie with an asian guy playing the lead hero?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nyk0XHM7ERA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wonder how they forgot they made and still own Big Hero Six.

Better than a black guy, I guess.

Spider-man would work with an Asian lead, He's supposed to be a nerd after all.

I don't know about "racebending" or any of that shit, but I would watch the fuck out of an Agents of Atlas movie

My initial reaction would be positive or neutral. After months of media and internet blogs telling me I'm racist if I don't like the new spiderman I would turn against it more and more until I absolutely hate the new asian spiderman and refuse to watch it.

I'd watch the shit out of Shang-Chi, yes please.

Do you want to know a secret?
Tom Holland is only a temporary spider-man.
They are planning to replace him in universe with a miles morales version
The actor who will be Black Spider-man is already in homecoming
Tom Holland will befriend and then the guy will replace him

>tfw no mexican American superhero

Blue beetle movie pls? ;_;

That's bullshit, but I believe it.
>literally who
I'm sorry user, DC only does Batman now.

Ecstatic.
youtube.com/watch?v=Nyk0XHM7ERA

>yfw its the love interest and they turn it into spider woman

Why haven't they done this already?

It's already obvious that Chinese people like this garbage more than we do.

And then she's snatched up by Carol?

Sony outright said that if Marvel tries to put anyone else other than Parker they can kiss rights goodbye.

Its just the current plan and will probably still change in small ways.
basically disney is expecting a lot of demands for black spider man and since the actor is in Homecoming they can claim they planned it from day one.
They can't do another reboot so they are preparing it in-universe.
current plan is to have 2 or 3 movies with holland and then switch in the third one. But if Holland underperforms he might even only get two movies.

The actor planned for it is not the love interest. It is a black spider-man but a male one.

There is literally 0 demand for Spider-Nigger.

B-but most spiders are black...

YET.
There will be a bunch of articles asking why they didn't reboot him black after homecoming and they will point to sony.
That way sony will be pressured and Disney will have an easier time negotiating for more rights.

That is how they operate.

This is why we need feminism

Damn I never thought of it like that...

Will black Spider-Man be gay? Because it'll be very problematic if homosexuals of colour aren't represented on screen

No plans about that.

Its already a Miles movie, his best friend is clearly Miles best friend.

They've white washed Miles into Peter.

>yfw it's Terry Crews

>allowing media and blogs to influence your opinions

You weak willed faggot

His best friend will stay actually through all movies.
Disney is not planning on replacing the asian.

Remove the tin foil from your rectum

I work at Sony and the case is Spider-man in MCU is peter parker. That's who sells toys, that's who's in books, and cartoons and everything, that's who they want.

There's rumored to be a moratorium on other spider characters. Like Gwen, miles, spider-woman, even venom, till peter is re-established in film. There's absolutely moratoriums on some other characters too, who are being saved for future films or "just in case" I hear Taika Waititi tried to use one that was with sony and it got denied.

>Big Hero 6 has a hot aunt
>Spider-Man Homecoming has a hot aunt
What are they trying to tell us?

>I work at Sony and the case is Spider-man in MCU is peter parker
of course. I am not saying Tom Holland is not peter.
But a version of "Miles" is also in Homecoming and they are just preparing a switch.

aunts are pure kino

So it would seem, but why is Disney presenting them to us?

Im not saying Tom Holland is not peter either. Im Saying for brand awareness, merchandising and all things spider-man, the most valuable part is the red/blue and peter parker and Mile Morales is NOT being included in any away in the new spider-man film.

So what information do you have, what department do you work in? Im not actually in the film division and work in marketing, advertising and relations. You're essentially suggesting something that we have explicit instructs to avoid using.

>6 movies
>Still no Spider Slayers

You do realize 1) there actually IS a Spider-Woman in Marvel Comics, and 2) she has no ties whatsoever to the Spider-Man mythos

>inb4 gb2/co/

WHAT IS THE POINT SMYTHE
WHY ARE THEY ON TOP OF EACH OTHER

Go back to Sup Forums you nerdalinger, or at least post the crop of them asking her if she's related to Spidey or got her powers from him.

Screw all the versions of spider-man
Who cares?
What I wanna know is how many movies I will have to wait for a proper Carnage?

ASM2 had some teaser article about Cletus Kasady but that series is over now.

I heard Mando might be Carnage in homecoming.

Carnage sucks

Carnage is edgelord trash, my man

Aim higher

Won't happen. Diversity=Black people to these people

because toy sales

no I would not watch it
they killed spiderman with 'one last day'
its all dead to me

ultimate spiderman was soo bad they had to cross over Peter Parker from another reality to save the book..
SUCKS

>ultimate spiderman was soo bad it was the only book carried over after the Ultimate Marvel imprint was terminated
>"""SUCKS"""

lol sure kiddo

Early Ultimate (peter parker) was pretty good famm, though the 're-imaginings' of villains were a bit hit or miss, most were good but then you've got the Green and Hob Goblins being hulk for some reason, and then it turns out that Doc Ock actually has the same powers as Magneto all along and he just has a tentacle fetish.

>>caring about childrens movies

time to move out of mommys basement

>Caring about being a big boy
Time to stop being such a child.